Prince Hamzah & Princess Basmah Current Events 1, Jan 2012 - Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel a bit sorry for her now. Apparently she wasn't prepared for the role and wasn't aware of the Jordanians' notion and way of thinking. Someone has to advise her soon in order to protect herself from any further negative exposure. I wish her well! :flowers:

Yes NoorMeansLight, I agree with you. She needs someone to advise her. She is not ready for this position, she needed to learn first how the people of her country think.

life84 said:
Yes NoorMeansLight, I agree with you. She needs someone to advise her. She is not ready for this position, she needed to learn first how the people of her country think.

I've read that there is a video of princess basmati speaking. I've tried to find that video can you repost. I would appreciate that.

life84 said:
Here is the video you want :flowers:

Thank you for posting the URL. However, when I tap it the video does not come up. Sorry, but what am I doing wrong?

Click on the video or on the youtube logo. If that doesn't work, go to your profile, and you will see a wall where messages can be posted.:flowers:

I don't know what wall you are talking about. I'm new to all of this. I'll try different things to find it. Thank you for taking the time to post. I appreciate you effort.

If you click on your user name, on the right top corner where it says welcome, then your user name it will take you to your wall. There I posted the link and the name of the video :flowers: you are welcome dear :flowers:

Good to see her again !!,
I love the suit, especially its fit but ...
the way she's wearing that scarf is literary hurting my eyes :sad:
I'm not being mean but I'm trying to explain how strange is her scarf wrapping style is

Weird outfit. She is unbelievable at all. Doesn't she look at herself before she leaves her house. It is not mean but it is the truth that she is not respecting herself and her religion. I feel sad for Hamza....

agree with you Burzg , indeed Very Ugly Clothes :ohmy: , But She Seem Very Serious In Wearing Veil & Insist To Still Wearing it , But She’s Looks Very Bad With Veil , Because Very Difficult To Believe That She Wear It For Religious reasons , Thank you for Posting Burzg :flowers:

the way she's wearing that scarf is literary hurting my eyes :sad:
I'm not being mean but I'm trying to explain how strange is her scarf wrapping style is
She looks in this scarf as if she was past chemiotheraphy and didn't have hair:bang:!

STRANGE!!! Why Petra did not mentioned him ???

Oooh Nice To See Prince Hamzah , Nice Pic , Thank You For Posting xavi83

hahaha , i like your comment , because same thing i had think about it about chemotherapy :lol:

how completely offensive are these 'hahaha' comments to those who may be suffering from cancer of have lost loved ones???? Omg!

how completely offensive are these 'hahaha' comments to those who may be suffering from cancer of have lost loved ones???? Omg!

Ohhh No Dear , How can you Explain it in this way :ohmy: , I Said hahah For The Comment That’s all Because I Thought That Too , Do You Think There is Some One In This World Can Laughing on Cancer ??? Cancer is a common disease and each one of us Probably face it Because No Matter young Or Old age to Face That horrible disease how you understand it in this way ??? , and That doesn’t Meant I Laughing on The People Who Faced Chemotherapy Of Course Not Oooh My God How ? Because Maybe I Face That Too In Some Day , I Don’t know Why There is Some People In TRF aggressive Why you take it in Bad Way ? , We are all Frinds & Members here and each one have Opinion and Can Say it Loud Voice , and Each one of us have to respect Each Others Opinions as we love Others respect Our Opinion , and Sorry if you take it in that way . Sure I Doesn’t Mean it in That way!!!

:ohmy: did you see the other pictures on this link?????????? please look or I am the only one who is seeing?????
do not worry sheikhadeena we are sure your comment was not mean. but her hijab fashion is wrong.

Yes, she is not respecting anybody including herself and Hamza by wearing the Hijab this way. :)

Please note that speculative and off topic posts have been deleted.

Please remember to treat your fellow members with respect (even if they have an opinion that differs from yours) and remain on topic.

Thanks!

Zonk
Jordan Forums Moderator

she needs to get an urgent help from hijab wrapping stylist the way she wrapped the Hijab makes her face look too long and too thin

I thought she looked really nice (and confident) in the lastest photo. Looks like we need some smelling salts on this thread, too.

I don't know about Prince Hamzah,
But princess Basmah Hamzah patronized a graduation ceremony of a Rosary School yesterday,
according to this
[Article]

Thanks for the photos sheikha deena, He looks great !

Last edited:
I don't think he attended because it is not revolving around him. Since he married Hamzah has hardly taken part in anything but events that promote him and Basmah only.

May 26 , 2012 Princess Basma Hamza is sponsoring a graduation ceremony for students of the Rosary Sisters School in Aqaba :

Google Translate

Well, there is no words to describe basma, she is one the funniest people I have ever seen in my life. Now she is covering her neck but showing her ARAMS, somebody must had told her to cover her neck but she is showing her arams she is ridiculous and she looks so sick, is she ??? I like the color of her shirt though.

اردني :: مصداقية الخبر - الاميرة بسمة Ø*مزة ترعى Ø*فلا وافتتاØ* معرض بمدرسة اليوبيل

http://lockerz.com/s/213046519

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom