Prince Feisal, Princess Alia & Family: Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lovely pic huda .. thank you .. the beautiful twins with their parents and cousin Iman.

Last edited by a moderator:
JORDAN, Amman : (FILES) -- This file picture dated September 1998 shows Jordanian Prince Faisal bin al-Hussein in his military outfit in Amman. Jordan's King Abdullah II has named his brother Prince Faisal as head of the royal air force, an official in Amman announced 07 March 2002. Already a general in the air force, the 38-year-old prince graduated from Brown University in the United States and did his pilot training there. He succeeds General Saud Nesseirat, who has been promoted to deputy armed forces chief of staff. AFP PHOTO/Jamal NASRALLAH
Pic 1 .. Pic2

Last edited:
JORDAN, Amman : (FILES) -- This file picture dated September 1998 shows Jordanian Prince Faisal bin al-Hussein in his military outfit in Amman. Jordan's King Abdullah II has named his brother Prince Faisal as head of the royal air force, an official in Amman announced 07 March 2002. Already a general in the air force, the 38-year-old prince graduated from Brown University in the United States and did his pilot training there. He succeeds General Saud Nesseirat, who has been promoted to deputy armed forces chief of staff. AFP PHOTO/Jamal NASRALLAH
Pic 1 .. Pic2

Although Prince Feisal graduated from Brown University as an Electronic Engineer in 1985, he went to RAF Cranwell and continued his pilot training in the UK with the RAF.:flowers:

Prince Faisal heads Asian committee to assist Japan
The Olympic Council of Asia (OCA) formed a three-member emergency committee to quickly assist Japan and coordinate with Japan Olympic Committee (JOC) after Friday's devastating tsunami that swept over Sendai city in the North Eastern Japan caused by a massive 8.9 magnitude earthquake more

may be old potrait but very nice pictshare for Princess Alia
i think same dress she put in new year card 2010 -2011

beautiful picture for the twins, thank you huda, they look exactly the same, not all twins are really twins :D

Very nice family i discover the adorable twins§

thank you for all the pics...i want to kow if ptincess alia has roots in spain please!

it seems a very happy family...i don't know why they have been dovorced...it is a pity!!!

PRICESS aLIA HAS A GREAT CHARISM!

it would have beeb better if the pics were clearer...but they are good also thank you for all the posts!

the twins yesterday were in the Jordan football match they were stunning !

Princess Ayah looks good , I guess she lost some weight ,,, Nice to see her in some activities , Thank you for posting Salma :)

Back
Top Bottom