Prince Feisal, Princess Alia & Family: Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
this was when Robin Sharma came to visit Jordan, P.Alia took him to the cerebral palsy foundation's school..

:previous: any idea where this photos was taken?
the woman in the two photos with PFeisel is Madame Nawal El Moutawakel Morocco ex Minister of Sports,member of the International Olympic Committee and she was the president of the evaluation commission for the selection of the host city for the 2012 Summer Olympic Games. She has been tapped to lead the evaluation commission for the 2016 Summer Olympics as well.
Flickr Photo Download: Champions-4015
Flickr Photo Download: Champions-4030

Thank you Veram, I don´t know that he attendes this event.

thanks Huda , are they recent ? I mean after divorce.

No Xavi these pics are old. When she and her daughters spent their holidays in Spain (2008).

no they are not new its from 2007 when she visite mallorca

so she is still with him ... thanks veram98

Who is she ? is she part of the royal family....??
She is not a royal... There were rumors of a relationship linking Sarah and Prince Faisal after his divorce :)

she is in the Olympic committee and his organization ( Peace generation )

Let's move on please.
This thread isn't meant for speculation about Prince Feisal's divorce.

Humera
Jordan Forum Moderator

Princess Alia at zarqa chamber
http://www.zarqachamber.org/My Web Sites2/images/shok2.jpg
http://www.zarqachamber.org/My Web Sites2/images/shok3.jpg

Dr Angelos Syrigos, Director, International Olympic Truce Centre, welcoming HRH Prince Faisal bin Al-Hussein, President, NOC Jordan and Chairman, Peace Through Sport
Olympictruce.org - Official website of the International Olympic Truce Centre / IOTC ©

Ms Clarissa Brack Burdeu, IOC Project Officer, Intl Cooperation & Development - HRH Prince Faisal bin Al-Hussein, President, NOC Jordan and Chairman, Peace Through Sport
Olympictruce.org - Official website of the International Olympic Truce Centre / IOTC ©

HRH Prince Faisal bin Al-Hussein, President, NOC Jordan and Chairman, Peace Through Sport

HRH Prince Faisal bin Al-Hussein, President, NOC Jordan and Chairman, Peace Through Sport

Jordanian Princess Alia with her husband Prince Al Faisal and their children
Amman: wedding of Crown Prince Hamzeh of Jordan and Princess Noor - Sipa Press - 16294571-020 - Agence Photo - Fotoagentschap - Banque d'Images - Image Bank - Paparazzi - Videos | Isopix.be | Belgique, Belgie

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom