Prince Feisal and Princess Sarah: Current Events 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonk

Administrator
City
Somewhere in
Country
United States
Welcome to

Prince Faisal, Princess Sara Current Events thread: Part 1
  • The Forums' Photo Posting Rules require that members may only post photos directly to The Royal Forums if they have written permission from the copyright holder or they took the photo yourself.
  • Further questions, including those on how to post pictures, are answered in our Member FAQs.
  • Take a few moments to browse through our Community Rules.
  • Post only 20% or less of an article, followed by a link to the rest of it.
  • Stay on topic; while it can be tempting, please avoid discussions of an overtly political or religious nature.
  • Be civil and respectful, even when you disagree.
Posts that do not comply with the above, as well as all off-topic, empty and irrelvant posts will be deleted.

Happy Posting!:flowers:

Royal Family of Jordan Moderating Team

She is not given the title of Princess Yet, they still refer to her as Mrs. Sara Qabbani, let's wait and see.

Considering she is marrying a prince, I can't imagine the King not giving her permission to use the title. If he didn't it would be a slap in the face of his brother, and since the King attended the wedding, I hardly think that is the case.

If the situation changes, as a moderator I will change the title.

Prince Faisal attended king Abdullah II`s Award for Physical Fitness with KA and QR.

i never saw this photo its intersting she start to attend events with Prince Feisal even before their marriage,she looks great in the photo anyway.

thanks for the photo.
its intersting to see her getting involved in public duties so fast.
why you are saying she is not Princess Reeda?

Your welcome reeda2000 I wonder why only sarah has she marrried before so That why she Dont carry the title

thanks for the photo.
its intersting to see her getting involved in public duties so fast.
why you are saying she is not Princess Reeda?
Read the article Lilo ..it said "Sara al Faisal" without any HRH title like her husband PF.

Your welcome reeda2000 I wonder why only sarah has she marrried before so That why she Dont carry the title
No .. this is her first marriage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Although the tent card infront of her had HRH Princess Sara Al-Faisal

Last edited by a moderator:
as a first public appearance ; she looked plain to me without make up and her top is not flattering .

Now that Xavi commented on the way she looked, I have a question: aren't we going to have a special fashion thread for Sara? Or shall we comment here?

Maybe it was just a mistake. The card is pretty clear.
I dont think so .. Petra statement can not mention her name "Sarah al Faisal " without the royal title,if she is really a princess.

Then it's really weird. What about that article the day after the wedding that mentioned she had been given the title?

I think the title is a matter of time espically if she got pregnant ... there is no case were a wife in the family has no title !!!

Then it's really weird. What about that article the day after the wedding that mentioned she had been given the title?
You mean Elaph article .. It is s a good and trusted site , but some of its news takes time to become a reality. Let us wait :)

No, Petra news Agency, is the official news agency which get its news (regarding RF) from the Royal Hashemite Court (RHC), so if she wasn't referred to as HRH then she was not given the title yet.

Do you really believe at an official function like the launch of a new Generations for Peace camp that they would have used the title in the name plate without approval? Princess Sarah is the managing director of Generations for Peace :flowers:

as a first public appearance ; she looked plain to me without make up and her top is not flattering .
there is a thread about Jordanian royal ladies fachion and style i think there is the best place to discuss about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom