Prince Feisal and Princess Sarah: Current Events 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know when this pic was taken? .. before or after her marriage?

obviously after marriage ; you can know from her earrings ; but really she has to do sth about her hair
.... I noticed her absence lately her husband was in Asian games in China but she was not with him ..

Do you know when this pic was taken? .. before or after her marriage?
After:flowers:. Pic was taken October 2010, in Sochi, Russia. sarah attened a fashion show.

September 29, 2010- Chicago
Pic

October 2010, Russia.
Pic

After:flowers:. Pic was taken October 2010, in Sochi, Russia. sarah attened a fashion show.

September 29, 2010- Chicago
Pic

October 2010, Russia.
Pic
:eek::eek: I don't want to break the rules of the forum, but she definetly has to do something about her her and outfits. I am not sure what Prince Faisal saw in her, sometimes I wish I could understand how some men think.

I am not sure what Prince Faisal saw in her, sometimes I wish I could understand how some men think.
She is young and beautiful lady.

Prince Faisal is the only one who can answer you question Amoula.
There are many more beautiful & young women around PF .. She is not the only one to be chosen as his wife IMO. ٍSimply,this is love.
This reminds me my mother`s words. She advised me to not marry someone close to my age.. because she thinks one day he will regret this marriage ,when he sees all his friends & brothers around him are married to younger women & have younger children.

Last edited:
Prince Faisal is the only one who can answer you question Amoula.
There are many more beautiful & young women around PF .. She is not the only one to be chosen as his wife IMO. ٍSimply,this is love.
This reminds me my mother`s words. She advised me to not marry someone close to my age.. because she thinks one day he will regret this marriage ,when he sees all his friends & brothers around him are married to younger women & have younger children.

Rossina I like your mother's advise I think I will follow it :p Do you think it has something to do also with him liking to have another boy .. a brother for Omar I always seen P.Faisal carrying little Hashim ,,

Rossina I like your mother's advise I think I will follow it :p Do you think it has something to do also with him liking to have another boy .. a brother for Omar I always seen P.Faisal carrying little Hashim ,,
Possible xavi:) as you know boys are very important for Eastren men:lol:I dont think PF thinks this way:)

:eek::eek: I don't want to break the rules of the forum, but she definetly has to do something about her her and outfits. I am not sure what Prince Faisal saw in her, sometimes I wish I could understand how some men think.

It's very hard for the others to understand someone's choices in this regard. Only God knows what a man is thinking.;) However, I agree with you on that point. Sara needs to upgrade her looks, starting from the hair. I can't say she has a spectacular or stunning kind of beauty. I just find her cute. She seems to be interested in fashion, which is good. All she has to do now, IMO, is to take more care of her overall looks in order to appear more sophisticated and well-groomed. She can do that, I'm sure about that - just needs some time. :flowers:

It is obvious that Prince Feisal does see something in her or he would not have married her. Let us not be shallow and think beauty is just skin deep. Princess Sarah and Prince Feisal work well together, complimenting each other :flowers:

It is obvious that Prince Feisal does see something in her or he would not have married her. Let us not be shallow and think beauty is just skin deep. Princess Sarah and Prince Feisal work well together, complimenting each other :flowers:
I am not being shallow, but my point was he reason behind leaving princess Alia for her, she is not more beautiful or elegant, she is not of a better family, she is not of better education, etc etc, that was my point

So she must have other attributes, similar values, similar goals as him :)

Please note that this is a current events thread...we are not here to rehash the marriage/divorce of Faisal and Alia and the subsequent remarriage to Sara.

Any and all future posts will be deleted as off topic.

Zonk
Jordan Forums Moderator

Prince Faisal heads Asian committee to assist Japan
The Olympic Council of Asia (OCA) formed a three-member emergency committee to quickly assist Japan and coordinate with Japan Olympic Committee (JOC) after Friday's devastating tsunami that swept over Sendai city in the North Eastern Japan caused by a massive 8.9 magnitude earthquake more

[Originally posted by Rossina]

Read the article Lilo ..it said "Sara al Faisal" without any HRH title like her husband PF.

No .. this is her first marriage.
but i heard that she marry before a saudi man

but i heard that she marry before a saudi man
Are you sure ... cuz the royal court marriage announcement mentioned her as Miss Sarah .. that means she wasn`t married before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom