The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > King Abdullah's Brothers

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2006, 10:46 AM
Aristocracy

Hello Omar, Your CUTE!!! . Glad to see you again. Hope you can stay with us on the Royal Forum. Thanks for sharing your family pictures. Your Mother has a big smile on her face in one of the photos. Looks like she was having fun.

Old 05-09-2006, 11:28 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar Al Feisal
And here is Sara, Aisha and Ayah in our flat in London and more army pics and here is Sara and Aishas BirthDay!!!! I am with my cousins in the army picture and our captain.
thank you so much for sharing pictures with us!theyre great!
i hope its okay for your family to do so :)

Old 05-09-2006, 01:16 PM
Courtier

Omar ur such a sweetie :)
Wallahi,I think ur so brave to post such pictures
U still training in the Army?
I would love to talk to Ayah,can't she join us here in the forums?
Old 05-09-2006, 02:05 PM
Commoner

You know i'll see if i can find some pictures of me with PAli! and Yes infact i train with one but only in the summer do we stay in the Special Forces! I mostly bring my cousins and i'll try to see if Ayah can join but shes out of town on an expedition with the school for the next week. Well figured out how to get my pictures on the internet and a special thanks to Alexandria for telling me how to.
Old 05-09-2006, 02:53 PM
Aristocracy

Prince Omar, Do you go away from home to stay in the SPecial Forces? ..
Old 05-09-2006, 04:01 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by suria
do you have pictures for you with PAli post them please ..................
Lol... You make use of the occasion suria hé ?
Next time I will see you asking for pictures about princess Jalilah.
Old 05-09-2006, 04:58 PM
Courtier

thanx for the picture Omar , I hope yours family don't mind to share those pictures with us .
Old 05-09-2006, 04:58 PM
Courtier

Quote:
You know i'll see if i can find some pictures of me with PAli! and Yes infact i train with one but only in the summer do we stay in the Special Forces! I mostly bring my cousins and i'll try to see if Ayah can join but shes out of town on an expedition with the school for the next week. Well figured out how to get my pictures on the internet and a special thanks to Alexandria for telling me how to.
Yea I heard about the Summer training in the special forces,that's hard work huh

I'm glad ur here and ur posts aren't being deleted anymore.
Can u also put pictures of P.Hamzah too?? LOL

WElcome again!
Old 05-09-2006, 05:00 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Monkey
Yea I heard about the Summer training in the special forces,that's hard work huh

I'm glad ur here and ur posts aren't being deleted anymore.
Can u also put pictures of P.Hamzah too?? LOL

WElcome again!
looooooooooool if you ask picture for p.Hmazah and suria for prince Ali then it is my time to ask a picture for prince Hashim :o
Old 05-09-2006, 05:02 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by houri
looooooooooool if you ask picture for p.Hmazah and suria for prince Ali then it is my time to ask a picture for prince Hashim :o
LOL Yea It's embarrassing how we just struggle to see a pic of them,lol :o
Old 05-09-2006, 05:32 PM
Nobility

Lol weve got a real Prince joining us , welcome to the forums Omar, hope you'll enjoy your self!
Old 05-10-2006, 01:29 AM
Commoner

I do leave home for about 4 weeks to go to the special forces and i'll try to find as many pictures of PAli, PHashem and PHamzah!
Old 05-10-2006, 02:09 AM
Courtier

Quote:
I do leave home for about 4 weeks to go to the special forces and i'll try to find as many pictures of PAli, PHashem and PHamzah!
thank you very much u are great , and if you need any technical help just send me a message
And there does not come a moment when I do not look into the sky or indeed at anything beautiful and am not reminded of him whom I loved most in life and find a joy in the knowledge that .....he is finally reunited with Her whom I loved most
Old 05-10-2006, 02:09 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joumana
Lol... You make use of the occasion suria hé ?
Next time I will see you asking for pictures about princess Jalilah.
yeah , who knows maybe Prince Omar will post a photo for Jalilah
And there does not come a moment when I do not look into the sky or indeed at anything beautiful and am not reminded of him whom I loved most in life and find a joy in the knowledge that .....he is finally reunited with Her whom I loved most
Old 05-10-2006, 06:13 AM
Commoner

I might be able to find one but its hard i've only seen her 4 times. I'll see if my mum or dad or maybe sara or aisha have a picture
Old 05-10-2006, 07:17 AM
Aristocracy

How come u are chatting this time?don't you go to school?
Old 05-10-2006, 07:57 AM
Commoner

School is over! ur 3 hours behind and today i chatted before school
Old 05-10-2006, 09:01 AM
Courtier

Quote:
I might be able to find one but its hard i've only seen her 4 times. I'll see if my mum or dad or maybe sara or aisha have a picture
can you describe her for us please , i am really sorry for bothering but i wish to know how she looks like
Old 05-10-2006, 09:24 AM
Commoner

not at all she looks slightly like reem and sidi ali and really cute she has blue eyes and has blond and soft hair
Old 05-10-2006, 09:27 AM
Courtier

Quote:
not at all she looks slightly like reem and sidi ali and really cute she has blue eyes and has blond and soft hair
thank you very much you are the best as i called Miss Hanan Toukan PA's grandmother and told me that she looks like QA (Alallah Yer7mha) she must be cute

i like the way u call Ali , u say Sidi to him

and BTW u was with PAlia in the horse show right

Closed Thread