Prince Feisal & Princess Alia: Current Events

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Veram98 said:
by Massoud A. Derhally

He’s a very busy man who has an unquenchable thirst for sports like his late father King Hussein and elder brother King Abdullah II of Jordan. But there is little pomp that surrounds Prince Feisal Al Hussein, who has sought to advance his message of peace through sports initiatives and enhancing the prospects for the younger generation of Jordanians.
In an exclusive interview with Arabian Business, the prince speaks candidly about the recent terrorist attacks in Jordan, fighting terror, Jordan’s ambitions to become a destination known for hosting sports events, the need for proactive leadership in the Arab world, the necessity of improving the standard of living in the region, aviation and his love of flying.

http://www.itp.net/business/features/details.php?id=3501&category=

yeah its really nice :)
thanks for posting it!
I always thought prince faisal is a great person anyway... he would be a great king.

Princess Aya likes very much to her father Prince Faycal. Princess Aisha and Sarah to them mother Princess Alya

Here's an article I've been meaning to post for a while

Jordan to host WRC candidate round.

HRH Prince Feisal Al Hussein, president of Jordan Motorsport, last night confirmed that they are driving ahead with their dream of becoming a future round of the WRC. As such Jordan has now submitted a bond to the FIA and will unveil a WRC-tailor made rally in May.

"2005 represented an historic year for Jordan Motorsport. In January, I announced our intention to become a future round of the FIA World Rally Championship. I am proud to say that 12 months on and thanks to the support and help of each and every one of you here tonight, we are a huge step closer to realising this dream," said HRH Prince Feisal last night at the annual awards ceremony for Jordan Motorsport.
http://www.crash.net/news_view~t~Jordan-to-host-WRC-candidate-round-~cid~4~id~125024.htm

March 6, 2006 - Princess Alia Al Feisal opens Egyptian artist gallery

Petra picture

Last edited:
Pictures from Petra - March 19, 2006

Princess Alia Al-Faisal Patronizes Welfare ceremony

HRH Prince Feisal Sworn in as Regent

Not sure if anyone could answer this question? Does anyone know how often the family gets together. Do they do birthdays or have family dinners or just hang out on the week-end together. It seems they are very close, but, i never see much of the sisters , mostly the brothers. Am I just wrong to say that......

Claudia the family is close and they do get together, KA's brothers and sisters accompany him on vacations too. There are some pictures of private parties as well, but understandably, not many.

Jordan's WRC bid receives government support.

Jordan's plans to become the Middle East's first round on the FIA World Rally Championship has received a boost following a 'seven-figure' pledge of support from the Ministry of Housing and Public Works.

A major overhaul is currently elevating the Jordan Rally from the Middle East's leading round to one that is worthy of taking its place on the FIA WRC.

To do so, thousands of man hours are being ploughed into creating new special stages close to the Dead Sea that will be more testing for the world's leading drivers. It will also ensure that the Jordan Rally is one of the most compact and centralised rallies in the world with all the action taking place within 60 kms of the Dead Sea rally headquarters.

"It requires a huge national effort to meet the high expectations of the FIA so the support provided by the Ministry of Housing and Public Works is very much appreciated by all of us involved in motorsport," said HRH Prince Feisal Al Hussein, Chairman of Jordan Motorsport. Yahoo

Prince Faisal Opens Regional Seminar

April 25- Petra

Again, Merci Humera... Prince Fasial Looks so much like his mom. Wonder what he would like with blue eyes like his brother. Looks great in uniform . I love any man in uniform.

Every time the King goes away... Does PF have to be sworn in as regent every time?????? If so Why? Can it just be written somewhere that if the King goes away that PF is in charge.??????

Claudia Lisa Remy said:
Again, Merci Humera... Prince Fasial Looks so much like his mom.
you're welcome. I never really felt that Prince Feisal looked much like either of his parents. His sister Ayesha looks a lot like Princess Muna though.

Every time the King goes away... Does PF have to be sworn in as regent every time?????? If so Why? Can it just be written somewhere that if the King goes away that PF is in charge.??????
Prince Feisal isn't always regent. The King's other three brothers have also assumed this role in the past.

Prince Feisal opens SOFEX exhibition (Petra)

Really ....I didn't know that. Again thanks Humera.....Does the king pick who isn't busy or does he take turns. Gad he has a great relationships with his brothers. Be kind of cool if the sisters got a turn , even though i know they can't. Do most kings do that or just the jordan family.

Can someone tell me how old the Twins are, and who was born frist. I am a twin myself and remember how much fun it was to be a twin when we were children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom