The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-15-2007, 09:54 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleven View Post
it is my first post here and maybe last, i am not with royalty but i am very interested in Circassia, and i was very happy to find a link that brought me in this forum because people talk about us even here! thank to Prince Ali.

first, i want to say that sporty, i think you are wrong. of course it is clear that charkes people are special for Prince Ali, but it is not because he thinks they are better then palestinians or kurds. I am sure he has his reasons that maybe we dont know about, but as a prince in Jordan he probably love all his other nations too. I heard that circassian people are most personal for him, not because it is best nation.

also i heard from my friends that they heard that in Jordan Prince Ali and his friends want to start work on a movie about this trip, to make it video-memories and finish in 2008, in 10 year after trip! We think it is right to do because when that trip happen, we were young and we dont remember about it much. Also, in 1998 it was written in many newspapers, but now, they are old newspapers and magazines. we have some in our center, it talks about the trip and the master who made swords and knifes. very interesting, but it is old and many young charkes people dont know about it a lot.

I think that making this documantary Prince Ali and his friends wanted to finish the trip now in 10 years and make it last for many generations, it is romantic too and a symbol. I agree with them, movie is not like a article in newspaper or photo, it is like Titanic than many people will watch like it happened month ago, and learn history lessons, to hope more and remember better, not do some reading in old newspapers that people throw away long time ago. I am sure they have better video materials too, who show people happy, and maybe interview from them or Prince Ali with copying rights. I hope it come soon because I am and my friends also want to know more about this trip and see why it happened, how it started and finish, because until now we only heard about it and saw short youtube and photos. We are glad that what Prince Ali did for us will not dessapears in old newspaper and just memory of some older people who saw it. I hope to see it in DVD or youtube or google video in 2008. it is next year! not long.

also i know there are some talk and clip about this trip in a new film from Kafkaz about history of Charkes people. My bf received it from his kafkaz friends just 2 months ago. it is new. i could not underdtand the language and i dont know what exactly it says about symbol, but it is good movie with some actors and real people. i will ask him to send it in youtube if he can soon. though Prince Ali help Jordan charkes, but we all, in turkey and kafkas love him like our charkes prince.

salam to Prince Ali fans from charkes of Price Ali.
amazing i was really touched.. and hope to see that movie soon .. i am not circassian but so effected of what Prince Ali did and i believe that he can do more and more to his people here in Jordan if they give him the chance, he is not only influencing Charkas but all Jordanian and Palestinian here in Jordan he is the closest one to us to the camps and poor people he is doing a lot and without getting out with Cameras.

And there does not come a moment when I do not look into the sky or indeed at anything beautiful and am not reminded of him whom I loved most in life and find a joy in the knowledge that .....he is finally reunited with Her whom I loved most
Old 06-10-2008, 03:33 PM

hello again
i log again to say for people who are interested in charkes about this film from our Kafkaz and you can find some thing in the end about Prince Ali too

but there is no english. this film tells about our history and what we do now.

salam all

Old 03-21-2010, 05:40 PM
Nobility

Hello,
This is an old thread, but perfect. I m very interested in his trip to Caucassia.I was a teenager when I watched the documentary about this trip on CNN. I can clearly remember how it really touched me and my parents as circassians far from our homeland. I was sitting in our living room in our summer house in Istanbul. Even my father burst into tears, which shocked me as he is a very strong person and a diplomatic type This is a wonderful forum full of surprises.
Old 12-13-2010, 05:52 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashemeyeh View Post
When I First Read This In The News Paper They Said Circassian Bride then when i read it in arabic i couldn't understand the difference is it a bride to marry or a companion ?
because he said in the interview not the one mentioned below but other one that he is going to marry a caucasian girl so my point in this is that i didn't get the kind of bride or arous as you call it he wanted ? companion or a wife?
I asked , he never said that, even the wrong idea we had that he did this for a Circasian girl was wrong!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashemeyeh View Post
i dont think i understood your post can you explain further?
You mentioned something about Prince Ali saying he wanted to marry a Circasian Bride, he didn't actually say that, or at least from what I heard, that the rumors that were goin around back then saying that Prince Ali went on a trip to Kavkaz was because of a girl he loved and wanted to marry is NOT TRUE.
He prepared for more than a year for this trip and it took the whole team extensive training and preparing.
Old 03-04-2012, 11:19 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

I've moved the discussion about Queen Alia to the following thread:

Queen Alia Al Hussein (1948-1977): Information and Pictures

Humera
Jordan Forum Moderator
Old 03-05-2012, 02:24 AM
Nobility

Great interview!
I'm having so much respect for prince Ali after reading it,
I did not know much about him before