Prince Ali, Princess Rym & Family: Picture Thread 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Several personal discussions & off topic posts have been deleted, if you would like to continue the off topic discussions please do it via PM. Further posts will be deleted.
Lets get back on topic please.

Thanks

I don't understand how could she go out with a hair like that ?!?!?!. This is weird, I mean if Reem takes care of herself she will look much better and much younger. And why she has to put the sweater around her waste like that, first, is not right for her position as a princess and second, is not right for her age.

Thank you for the pictures Salma :D

I don't understand how could she go out with a hair like that ?!?!?!. This is weird, I mean if Reem takes care of herself she will look much better and much younger. And why she has to put the sweater around her waste like that, first, is not right for her position as a princess and second, is not right for her age.

Thank you for the pictures Salma :D

Well, I agree with you... One of the things I really like from Princess Rhym is that she is very natural but sometimes she's too much. Even for me, hahahaha! I don't know why, if it's the make-up or what, but sometimes she looks older than she is... She never makes the most of her beauty. She could look much better because she's lovely...

Well she is Old and this is a fact. We need to realize that being natural is different than taking care of your appearance. Taking care of your appearance means you comb your hair, you wear nice clothes that suits your age. Natural means not put too much makeup or exaggerate your appearance. here is the difference between being natural and taking care of your appearance. Reem is not Natural at all she does not know how to take care of herself and her appearance. Sometimes I don't blame her because she grow up in a culture that will never pay attention to what you wear and how you are doing your hair today, living in America makes you forget about yourself and do whatever you have to do either at work or school but the situation for her is different, now she is a princess and a public figure she needs to understand that the appearance in middle east is very important. All what she needs to do is hire someone who is experience in this field and she will look totally different. :D

Amoula, this is not simplicity!!! my understanding from your comment that if you don't comb your hair means you are simple?? come on please, she is a princess, she needs to take care of herself and look good. :D

Princess Rhym is old? Come on... She's is just forty two, in my humble opinion, that's not being old. Queen Rania is just one year younger. Would you say that she's old, too? I think that Princess Rhym is not a conceited person at all, but she's clever and really brillliant and not everybody has to be a Barbie. But I agree that being a Princess, and representing a country, you always should have to take care about your appearance...

Well, comparing to her husband she is OLD, she is 6 years older than him, then, I am not comparing her to Rania or any female from the royal family. She looks older than prince ali but if she takes care of her appearance she will not look that old. Come on Kleio, I don't want her to be barbie because she will never be one, but at least she needs to COMB HER HAIR, NO ONE WILL SAY THAT SHE IS CONCEITED PERSON IF SHE COMBS HER HAIR AND IF SHE CHOSEs CAREFULLY WHAT SHE WEARS. did you get my point ?????? :D please people read my posts carefully before you answer back, I did not want Reem to put full make up and wear the most expensive clothes ever, two things she needs to do, comb her hair and wear nicer clothes, clothes suits her age, clothes does not make her look older. This is not hard at all:D if you see her picture when she was in New York recently she was wearing a beautiful black dress and her hair was good, she looked beautiful, but that was the only time she looked her age not older and her hair was combed. :D I hope I made my point clear to you :D

Last edited:
Well she is Old and this is a fact. We need to realize that being natural is different than taking care of your appearance. Taking care of your appearance means you comb your hair, you wear nice clothes that suits your age. Natural means not put too much makeup or exaggerate your appearance. here is the difference between being natural and taking care of your appearance. Reem is not Natural at all she does not know how to take care of herself and her appearance. Sometimes I don't blame her because she grow up in a culture that will never pay attention to what you wear and how you are doing your hair today, living in America makes you forget about yourself and do whatever you have to do either at work or school but the situation for her is different, now she is a princess and a public figure she needs to understand that the appearance in middle east is very important. All what she needs to do is hire someone who is experience in this field and she will look totally different. :D

Amoula, this is not simplicity!!! my understanding from your comment that if you don't comb your hair means you are simple?? come on please, she is a princess, she needs to take care of herself and look good. :D

Could you please be less aggressive when replying to people? I am entitled to my own opinion.

Well, comparing to her husband she is OLD, she is 6 years older than him, then, I am not comparing her to Rania or any female from the royal family. She looks older than prince ali but if she takes care of her appearance she will not look that old. Come on Kleio, I don't want her to be barbie because she will never be one, but at least she needs to COMB HER HAIR, NO ONE WILL SAY THAT SHE IS CONCEITED PERSON IF SHE COMBS HER HAIR AND IF SHE CHOSEs CAREFULLY WHAT SHE WEARS. did you get my point ?????? :D please people read my posts carefully before you answer back, I did not want Reem to put full make up and wear the most expensive clothes ever, two things she needs to do, comb her hair and wear nicer clothes, clothes suits her age, clothes does not make her look older. This is not hard at all:D if you see her picture when she was in New York recently she was wearing a beautiful black dress and her hair was good, she looked beautiful, but that was the only time she looked her age not older and her hair was combed. :D I hope I made my point clear to you :D

Your comment is insulting to HRH, I have met her and I assure you she is just being simple and she DOES comb her hair!

Last edited by a moderator:
Your comment is insulting to HRH, I have met her and I assure you she is just being simple and she DOES comb her hair!

No I am not insulting her or anybody. Then, it's not showing in her pictures that she COMBS her hair whatsoever.

Could you please be less aggressive when replying to people? I am entitled to my own opinion.

LOL. I am not being aggressive at all dear. Why do I be aggressive to you and the others and I don't know if you see that I put a smiley face after my comments :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
well about princess reem I agree with some and I’m not agree with some
well right she have to care about her self more because of that much doesn’t care about her self make her look older than her age , and she have title of princess that mean she representing a country but in same time she’s very humble and wonderful princess and we cannot foget her husdand love her and like her like how she look and her husband he’s not normal human he’s prince and handsome too and absolutely there's a lot of things make prince ali ful in love with her and we cannot forget her scientific achievement is very high :flowers:

Burzg, I also think prince Abdullah is a little copy of prince Ali, but Jalila... I don't not know who she looks like... but she's a little beauty!

I say Abdullah looks like his father but aljalila does NOT look like Queen Alia whatsoever. She has colored eyes maybe like her grandmother, Reem's mother she is not Arabic if you guys remember that. :D These are beautiful pictures for the kids, thank you burzg :D

Last edited:
mhhhhhh the wife looks old but the kids are quiet cute!!!!! sorry if i am being rude,but it is just an opinion!!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom