The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > King Abdullah's Brothers

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2007, 09:56 AM
Courtier

according to the attached congratulations from Al Jeel Al Jadeed Club ( PA is the president) today is Rym's Birthday

so finally we can say happy birthday to Um Abdullah
she was born on April 2nd, 1968

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s...custeomer1.jpg

picture of Prince Ali and Princess Rym
enjoy

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s...mervat3/33.jpg

And there does not come a moment when I do not look into the sky or indeed at anything beautiful and am not reminded of him whom I loved most in life and find a joy in the knowledge that .....he is finally reunited with Her whom I loved most
Old 04-15-2007, 05:28 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by suria
picture of Prince Ali and Princess Rym
enjoy

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s...mervat3/33.jpg
its nice
from where you got that picture when it was taken ???

Old 04-15-2007, 05:30 AM
Courtier

If you noticed Ali and Rym wearing a necklace with the name of Allah, i like how the both wear the same thing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveabujalilah
its nice
from where you got that picture when it was taken ???

it was taken after in 2006 but not sure when exactly.
And there does not come a moment when I do not look into the sky or indeed at anything beautiful and am not reminded of him whom I loved most in life and find a joy in the knowledge that .....he is finally reunited with Her whom I loved most
Old 04-17-2007, 02:47 PM
Courtier

I believe that the photo was taken in the athletic stadium. They looked at a game of footbal. I believe also that the date back to the photo is 2005 in Jordan.

It was too good to be true...
Old 04-18-2007, 12:42 PM
Aristocracy

It might of been of great picture if they were smiling. They both look really really tired or bored. The Prince looks like he also has alot on his mind. Still I like seeing pictures of the couple. Just wished they were more. Merci.....
For those who have seen the Earth from space, and for the hundreds and perhaps thousands more who will,The experience most certainly changes your percetive.The things that we share in our world are far more valuable than those which divide us.
Donald Williams.
Old 05-13-2007, 05:46 AM
Courtier

PAli with Princess Rym (new)

orginally posted by Jordan in Queen noor group

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s...rvat3/aafe.jpg
Old 05-13-2007, 10:48 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Picture of the Month Representative - Denmark
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by suria
PAli with Princess Rym (new)

orginally posted by Jordan in Queen noor group

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s...rvat3/aafe.jpg
When was the picture taken??
Old 05-17-2007, 08:32 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Robijn
When was the picture taken??
am not sure sorry !!!
Old 07-31-2007, 05:44 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan

I saw years ago picture of PAli with a cat, Does anyone have it?
Old 08-01-2007, 05:32 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by salma View Post
I saw years ago picture of PAli with a cat, Does anyone have it?

you mean this photo??

post-8-11095636951.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Old 08-01-2007, 06:37 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by suria View Post
wow very cute photo, i loved the eyes contact between Abu Abdullah and the cat
Old 09-20-2007, 04:43 AM
Courtier

i love this photo a lot

Image of PAli with KA - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Old 09-20-2007, 05:24 AM
Gentry

Wel his thread is ment to be for pictures of Ali and family. Till this day we don't have a picture of his family togeather (like Rania and Abdullah with kids), so I don't see the purpose of this thread. Soory if I'm wrong.
Somethimes we find a picture of Rym or Ali but apart during some event, but family no way. Did somebody ever see a picture of his children?
Old 09-20-2007, 05:37 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ines View Post
Wel his thread is ment to be for pictures of Ali and family. Till this day we don't have a picture of his family togeather (like Rania and Abdullah with kids), so I don't see the purpose of this thread. Soory if I'm wrong.
Somethimes we find a picture of Rym or Ali but apart during some event, but family no way. Did somebody ever see a picture of his children?
actually no, there is no picture of Ali's family, but i think this thread purpose is to download PAli or Rym old pictures, and who knows maybe we will see apicture of Ali's family soon.
Old 09-20-2007, 05:58 AM
Courtier

new photos of PAli with PRym

Image of Ali & Rym 1 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Image of Ali & Rym 2 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Old 09-20-2007, 09:31 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Great pics .... thank you suria ....... I saw those pics before just 3 or 4 days after their marriage ... they attended a football match
Old 09-21-2007, 02:20 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ines View Post

This is not specifically a family picture thread. It is meant for non-current images of Ali and Rym which do not belong in their current events thread. Since their threads seem to be some of the popular ones in the Jordanian forum, it is only logical to give them a picture thread of their own where members can post pictures of them from their youth, before their marriage etc.
Once images of their children are made public, Im sure we'll be seeing them here as well.
Old 09-23-2007, 02:39 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeda2000 View Post
Great pics .... thank you suria ....... I saw those pics before just 3 or 4 days after their marriage ... they attended a football match

this photo was taken exactly a day after their wedding ceremony
Old 09-25-2007, 06:38 AM
Courtier

new photo of PAli

200.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

prince Ali looks exactly like his father in this new photo

Image of like father like son - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Old 09-25-2007, 05:00 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by suria View Post
prince Ali looks exactly like his father in this new photo

Image of like father like son - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
OMG Suria, although i don't like his hair shaved, I have to admit he looks great and so much like king Hussein (Allah yerhama), many thanks for the beautiful photo Suria.