Prince Ali, Princess Rym & Family Current Events 3: November 2010 - Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EU Film Festival Mobile Film Awards Ceremony

In the presence of the President of the European Commission José Manuel Barroso, HRH Princess Rym Ali, Egyptian Actor & Director Khaled Abu El Naga, Jordanian Actress Saba Mubarak, Lebanese Film Critic and journalist Vicky Habib, and Jordanian Filmmaker Aseel Mansour.

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Prince Ali, as Vice President of FIFA, took part in talks during the Leaders In Sport conference at Stamford Bridge on October 10, 2012 in London, England.
- Picture
- Gallery from Getty

She has lost many weight! I think this´s the 2nd year that she attends this event, true? Thanks Xavi

She has lost many weight! I think this´s the 2nd year that she attends this event, true? Thanks Xavi

Yes, Its the second time salma.
During the first event PR was wearing the dress she used for CP. Victoria`s wedding.

Thanks xavi83 !! Princess Rym has been looking great lately !!

Oh yes I really got happy when I heard prince Ali visited Za'atari camp ,, that's really so kind of him ,,, they are in miserable condition ,, they need to every single visit & help ,,, May God help them ,,, Thanks Salma :)

Vienna - Princess Rym Ali during interview with Austria Presse Agentur on 28th February 2013. Princess Rym Ali married to Prince Ali bin Al Hussein of Jordan on September 7, 2004. -

ANP picture gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom