Prince Ali, Princess Rym & Family Current Events 3: November 2010 - Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Ali gave a rare podcast interview with @RicardoRKaram.

He talked about many things from his relationship with his late parents & siblings to his marriage story and career in sports. Though he refused to answer Ricardo`s question about his sisters Haya`s divorce directly, he commented she is fine.

Regarding his marriage & first meeting with Rym, He replied cheerfully to Ricardo , "She loved me, so what should I do? Then he called Princess Rym to join him & tell her story. Princess Rym said ''He watched me on TV when I was reporting for CNN from Iraq. We met on the day we - the CNN team - arrived in Amman after the Iraqi government decided to expel us. The next day was my birthday, so he sent a gift to my hotel room. It was some balloons wth a notebook''.
Prince Ali Added Jokingly, "Mr. Brahimi was then the UN special envoy to Afghanistan & later to Iraq. He is a Communest so he wasn't happy about royalty. When he heard the rumors about us, he asked his daughter to not stay in Jordan & return back to Iraq".

.... When I married my wife, she was 8 years my senior. I have no problem with this issue. everything is fine & she completes me.

Why did he name his daughter Jalilah & not Alia after his mother?

Prince Ali answered: I loved the name Jalilah. There was Princess Jalilah bint Ali Bin Al Hussein in Iraq when the Hashemites where there. Unfortunately, What happened had happened, they killed all my family in Iraq. So, I wanted to bring this name back to life''. Jalilah is also derived from the Arabic word Al Jalal (means Majesty). It is known in the past. In history, Jalilah was the name of the first female nurse in Egypt. At the same time, before Prophit Mohammed PBUH, there was another woman called Jaliah, she was a strong lady who strongly supported her brother when he was fighting her own husband.
A while after, when my sister gave birth to her daughter, Sheikh Mohammed decided to give her the same name Al Jalilah with additional AL''.

Why the "Al"? He answered, I don't know .. Its Dubai.

Last edited:
Prince Ali gave a rare podcast interview with @RicardoRKaram.

He talked about many things from his relationship with his late parents & siblings to his marriage story and career in sports. Though he refused to answer Ricardo`s question about his sisters Haya`s divorce directly, he commented she is fine.

Regarding his marriage & first meeting with Rym, He replied cheerfully to Ricardo , "She loved me, so what should I do? Then he called Princess Rym to join him & tell her story. Princess Rym said ''He watched me on TV when I was reporting for CNN from Iraq. We met on the day we - the CNN team - arrived in Amman after the Iraqi government decided to expel us. The next day was my birthday, so he sent a gift to my hotel room. It was some balloons wth a notebook''.
Prince Ali Added Jokingly, "Mr. Brahimi was then the UN special envoy to Afghanistan & later to Iraq. He is a Communest so he wasn't happy about royalty. When he heard the rumors about us, he asked his daughter to not stay in Jordan & return back to Iraq".

.... When I married my wife, she was 8 years my senior. I have no problem with this issue. everything is fine & she completes me.

Why did he name his daughter Jalilah & not Alia after his mother?

Prince Ali answered: I loved the name Jalilah. There was Princess Jalilah bint Ali Bin Al Hussein in Iraq when the Hashemites where there. Unfortunately, What happened had happened, they killed all my family in Iraq. So, I wanted to bring this name back to life''. Jalilah is also derived from the Arabic word Al Jalal (means Majesty). It is known in the past. In history, Jalilah was the name of the first female nurse in Egypt. At the same time, before Prophit Mohammed PBUH, there was another woman called Jaliah, she was a strong lady who strongly supported her brother when he was fighting her own husband.
A while after, when my sister gave birth to her daughter, Sheikh Mohammed decided to give her the same name Al Jalilah with additional AL''.

Why the "Al"? He answered, I don't know .. Its Dubai.

Princess Jalila attended as guest of honor and member of the Jordanian team the Gallops of Jordan 2021 at the Wadi Rum desert yesterday, October 28:

** tt.se gallery **

The family attended the awards ceremony of the Gallops of Jordan 2021 on October 29:

** rex gallery **

Prince Ali attended the FIFA Arab Cup Qatar 2021 Group C match between Saudi Arabia and Jordan at Education City Stadium in Doha, Qatar on December 1:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

As President of the Jordan Football Association Prince Ali attended the FIFA Arab Cup 2021 quarter final football match between Egypt and Jordan at the Al-Janoub Stadium in the Qatari city of Al-Wakrah today, December 11:

** Pic **

Princess Rym as President of the Amman International Film Festival attended the festival in Amman (July 20 - 27) on July 25, 2022:

** tt.se gallery **

As President of the Jordan Football Association Prince Ali met Palestinian Prime Minister Mohammad Shtayye in Bethlehem, West Bank, Palestinian Territory, today, May 14:

** rex gallery **

It´s time to close this thread. You can find the new one here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom