Prince Ali is FIFA's new Vice President for Asia: January 6, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone for the links! I'll pray he wins tomorrow because IMO he's the right man for this position :)

so the big day is tomorrow..I really hope him good luck.
I cross my fingers for the Prince.

prince ali won ; Mabrook I saw it on TV live

prince ali won ; Mabrook I saw it on TV live
hehhehehehe

you were one of the first ppl who came across my mind when I heard the delightful news :D

congratulations :yai:

Last edited:
hehhehehehe

you were one of the first ppl who came across my mind when I heard the delightful news :D

congratulations :yai:

oh am delighted to hear this ; am his loyal fan :D

Mbrrrok Abo Abdullah

What is the channel that introduced competition ?

good to hear Prince Ali won,i am sure he will be a great vice President.
congratulation to the Prince and all the jordanian ppl.

Congratulations to Ali - hope he'll make the Jordanians proud from this position!! :flowers: All the best wishes!! :)

Queen Rania`s twitter
Congratulations to Prince Ali! So proud he's #FIFA’s new Vice President. A great goal for the Arab world.

Glad to see Ali so happy and delighted! Very exciting and touching moments right after the announcement - hopefully he celebrated it as much as possible. He was worth it!! :champagne:

King congratulates Prince Ali over winning FIFA vice president position

Amman, Jan. 6 (Petra) – His Majesty King Abdullah II on Thursday congratulated HRH Prince Ali Ben Al Hussein, head of the Jordan and the West Asia football federations, after he won the votes of the Asian Football Confederation for the FIFA vice-presidency during the 24th Asian Football Confederation (AFC) congress in Doha today. During a telephone conversation with Prince Ali, The King stressed that this accomplishment is a success for all Jordanians more

oh am delighted to hear this ; am his loyal fan :D

ALL ARABS voted for price Ali, I think this is a lesson for our foreign policy : when we use the right men, talk to others with proper tone, every one will welcome you. PA was smart enough to avoid the dispute with Qatar, even more, he managed the campaign well to solve the issues with Qatar and improved the relation with them.

In Abu Dhabi report, shekh fahad from Kuwait explain how that was a victory for all arabs, and all gulf shikhs were supportive to PA, its a sport victory, but its fruit and lesson learned are invaluable for Jordan policy and relations.

Furthermore, Price Ali talks to Iranian sport officials resulted in a new era of relations between Iran and Jordan, he broke the ice with them

am Just happy ..Yis3id Alla :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
that's a great news,I was waiting for the announcement with impatience I really respect Prince Ali and wishe him good luck in his new mission.

@Shaheen:great post very well said:flowers:

Qatar didn't vote. And for Xavi, the girls who greeted him is Marrisa Khoury, the campaign leader.

Qatar didn't vote. And for Xavi, the girls who greeted him is Marrisa Khoury, the campaign leader.
Yes she is, but her name is Merissa Khurma...u can watch her interview with Abu Dhabi TV above.

very nice one Rossina ; the interviewer had nice questions but ali has always short answers like when asked about his sister 's call after win ...

prince ali pic at the opening ceremony in Qatar yesterday :

Fotobanka

All interviews with him doesn't give many details​

Congratulations to Prince Ali. Another feather for the royal family's sports cap. I'm sure all Jordanians are very proud.

Petra pictures from the election on January 6th:
Image gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom