Prince Ali is FIFA's new Vice President for Asia: January 6, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to Prince Ali. Another feather for the royal family's sports cap. I'm sure all Jordanians are very proud.

Congratulations. I could not have said it better. All Jordanians are proud of Prince Ali's achievement. I wish him the best of luck in cleaning FIFA's image :flowers:

Wayne reside Prince Ali and his family after the new job would it be in Amman?

I think nothing changes he will attend the meetings whenever they are ; Prince ali got back to Jordan on Saturday ; but before arriving he passed by Dubai to thank ruler of Dubai and greet his sister !

Ok! .. What about his military position?

I think nothing changes he will attend the meetings whenever they are ; Prince ali got back to Jordan on Saturday ; but before arriving he passed by Dubai to thank ruler of Dubai and greet his sister !

Thanks for the information :flowers:

it's nice to hear he was in Dubai,I like Haya and Ali relation they seem so close.again I wishe him good luck in his new mission,looking forward to see his next move as FIFA vice president.

I don't think they'll move to another country or city either.;) Well, 2011 seems to be a very busy year for Ali, looking forward to reading more about his initiatives as FIFA's Vice President. Keep us posted please! :flowers:

I don't think they'll move to another country or city either.;) Well, 2011 seems to be a very busy year for Ali, looking forward to reading more about his initiatives as FIFA's Vice President. Keep us posted please! :flowers:

I do not see why Prince Ali and his family would move. As FIFA Vice President he would be expected to travel to FIFA meetings and events but would need to live in Zurich (FIFA headquarters). His new responsibilities will keep him busy, but he has demonstrated he has the energy to work hard for Asian football. I wish him luck:flowers:

it's nice to hear he was in Dubai,I like Haya and Ali relation they seem so close.again I wishe him good luck in his new mission,looking forward to see his next move as FIFA vice president.

I agree with you ; in the interview posted by Rossina # 27 he said about Haya and FEI : mashallah she is doing great job and she is elder sister and I always take her advise :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom