Prince Ali as FIFA Vice President

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ZURICH, SWITZERLAND - JANUARY 07: FIFA Vice-President Prince Ali Bin Al-Hussein announces Uzbekistan with president Mirabror Usmanov as the winner of the FIFA Fair Play award of FIFA Vice-President Prince Ali Bin Al-Hussein during the FIFA Ballon d'Or at Congress House on January 07, 2013 in Zurich, Switzerland

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
More pictures

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/421074_601315413228980_900087960_n.jpg
Ali Bin Al-Hussein Photos - Zimbio
http://www.newscom.com/nc/displayOp...eo=Y&searchText=N&searchGraphics=Y&searchkey=

Last edited:
During his visit to the city of Nablus prince Ali visited the old Toukan's family house ( queen Alia's family) ... Any pics??

Palestinian President receives Prince Ali bin Al Hussein in Ramallah

Ramallah, Aug. 18 (Petra)-Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas received on Sunday FIFA Vice President His Highness Prince Ali bin Al Hussein in the presence of the President of the Palestinian Football Association Jibril Al Rjoub.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince Ali wrote on his Facebook account:
"Thank You Madiba...Rest in Peace"
Nelson Mandela on Sport: “Sport has the power to change the world…it has the power to inspire. It has the power to unite people in a way that little else does. It speaks to youth in a language they understand. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair. It is more powerful than government in breaking down racial barriers.
Picture of him with Mandela and King Abdullah.
https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/q71/1461149_586726028048776_2106259556_n.jpg

prince ali is facing a problem ; the fifa congress will discuss next month cancelling his current position after he finishes his term so he can not be re elected !

:previous: The AFC decided to merge his position with AFC presidency. So the head of the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) will handle the Fifa vice-presidency job too.

but this is applicable on 2015 so ali will continue

From prince Ali's FB:
The AFC Congress yesterday agreed on a proposal made by a number of member associations to merge the position of FIFA Vice President with the AFC Presidency starting from 2015.

In the spirit of Asian solidarity and harmony, I asked all member associations present at AFC Congress ahead of the vote to pass this amendment and to be united in this vote for the best of Asia. Our unity as a confederation is crucial at a time when we must work together to develop football in Asia; which I believe is our core mission. A mission I am committed to. It is far more important than positions, chairs and seats.

I also shared with my Asian colleagues that I will spare no effort to work towards the development of football in particular and sport in general as FIFA Vice President until the new elections are held in 2015.

It is my hope that I can leave behind a football legacy that is making a difference for all football players, both men and women, from working to allow headscarf wearers to play the game they love to activating social responsibility in football and creating opportunities for youth to enjoy the sport and uphold its true values. I remain committed to continuing my football journey forward through AFC, FIFA and Asian Football Development Project (AFDP).

And now, let us all go back to the field of play and enjoy the World Cup championship. Let us in Asia unite in supporting our representatives in Brazil 2014; Australia, I.R. Iran, Japan and South Korea. Best of luck to them and to other world teams.
but this is applicable on 2015 so ali will continue

That's true ,but for a short period. The position is merged with AFC presidency which means that Sheikh Salman won the battle.

it is so hard cause P.ali supported prince salman campaign !!

Back
Top Bottom