Prince Ali & FIFA Presidency, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Finally blatter stepped down. I hope this time prince Ali will do it & lead the FIFA.

Who knows if he chooses to run again. More people will join the race this time with Blatter gone. I hope he runs again though. I didnt like it that he dropped out after losing 1st round.

Who knows if he chooses to run again. More people will join the race this time with Blatter gone. I hope he runs again though. I didnt like it that he dropped out after losing 1st round.
We don't know yet who all the people are that are and/or will be indicted. Let's hope they will take their time to chose a new head of the organization. Very unsettling if they have to do more than one change at the top.

Prince Ali willing to run for Fifa president again
Article

I would not be surprised if he will run again and I think if he does, he would win for some reason. Last session he reached so far.

everyone backed prince Ali to beat Blater,this time its different alot of more people are willing to run for FiFA presidency too so i think it will be hard this time fo Ali.

everyone backed prince Ali to beat Blater,this time its different alot of more people are willing to run for FiFA presidency too so i think it will be hard this time fo Ali.

Yes, the situation has changed. Last time round the thing was to get rid of Blatter. That was the purpose served by the Prince's candidacy. Now Blatter is gone and we have a whole new ballgame on our hands.

Gerard

There's an article and pictures on petra, it says hamzah and rym were at the announcement. Good for prince ali I hope he learned lessons and made connections last time.

You can see them her

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 158
My Father, the Late King Hussein, and FIFA
What will a new beginning mean for world football? It represents a chance to get things right, to set up FIFA as an organization dedicated to serving the game and the people who play it.

Journalists have asked a great many questions during the presidential campaign, covering everything from regional concerns to the headline-grabbing troubles that have plagued the world governing body this last year.

It seems that things are not going as Prince Ali wants regarding FIFA elections.I wish him good luck.

Fifa election: Prince Ali loses bid to suspend Friday's vote

Friday's Fifa presidential election will go ahead as planned after candidate Prince Ali bin al-Hussein lost a bid to have it suspended.

Prince Ali, 40, is unhappy with voting arrangements but the Court of Arbitration for Sport (Cas) rejected his case.

The Jordanian wanted transparent voting booths to ensure the election is fair and open.

Prince Ali runs for FIFA presidency tomorrow

Amman, Feb. 25 (Petra) -- His Royal Highness Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein, on Friday, will run for the presidency of the International Federation of Association Football (FIFA) in Zurich.

Gianni Infantino, Sheikh Salman Bin Ebrahim Al Khalifa of Bahrain, Jerome Champagne of France and South African, Tokyo Sexwale are the other four candidates vying for the position against Prince Ali.

Its over ...Infantino is the new FIFA president. Prince Ali did his best to win this battle but it is not easy to change FIFA. I wish him good luck.

Last edited:
Prince Ali's twitter:

Thank you to all who supported me in my campaign, especially the FIFA Member Associations who stood with me in support of meaningful reform.
Congratulations to Mr. Infantino on his victory. I truly hope the reforms approved today are more than a band aid & lead to a better #FIFA.

King voices pride in Prince Ali's vision for international football development
Amman, Feb. 26 (Petra) -- His Majesty King Abdullah II on Friday expressed pride in the efforts exerted by His Royal Highness Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein, since he announced his FIFA presidency bid to develop the world football's governing body.

@queenrania: It’s not winning that makes a leader, but how committed he is to the game. @AliBinAlHussein you will always be a leading light on the field.

CP Hussein: @alhusseinjo:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BCQrYazmIaX/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom