Marriage of Prince Feisal & Zeina Lubadah: January 4, 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous:
Well ... then congratulations to the couple ... Hopefuly the union will last. Given the photo, it is nice to see King Adbullah and Crown Prince Hussein attending the engagement.

It is true. Prince Feisal married Zeina Lubadeh & you can find the pic on Yousif Allan's Facebook page.
Can anybody post it please?

wow, how quick. should the marriage not be in a new thread though?
i wonder if we will get more information on the new bride.

How old is she? Her face is not so much visible on the photo.

Zaina Lubbadah

Attachments

• 1002815_514733891915672_1026997868_n.jpg
    1002815_514733891915672_1026997868_n.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 14,277
How old is she?

Already divorced,already married:whistling:
Anyway I wish them the best.

Thanks Burzg I think the same, I hope we can get an official bio.

Good luck for them.

Zina, Zaina, Zeina .. Which one is correct? As per petra its "زينا " in Arabic.

I can't tell a lie...I saw the title of this thread and burst out laughing.

Really?!

Anyway...congrats to the couple. She is beautiful young lady. Hopefully she is just as pretty on the inside as she is on the outside. And Faisal finds WHATEVER he is looking for.

Um. I sense a bit of sarcasm from you Zonk. What do you know that we dont? There must be something going on. :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using The Royals Community mobile app

it was funny indeed to hear the news anyway congratulation to the couple.
what we know about the bride?

Um. I sense a bit of sarcasm from you Zonk. What do you know that we dont? There must be something going on. :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using The Royals Community mobile app

I think a main reason for a bit of snickering and shaking of heads is that its been quite recent that this guy was rumored to be getting divorced and then... blammo... a marriage announcement. Some folks change marriage partners the way the rest of the world changes their underwear.

I really don't follow these people too much so maybe I'm wrong. Its just how it seems to me.

I think a main reason for a bit of snickering and shaking of heads is that its been quite recent that this guy was rumored to be getting divorced and then... blammo... a marriage announcement. Some folks change marriage partners the way the rest of the world changes their underwear.

I really don't follow these people too much so maybe I'm wrong. Its just how it seems to me.

Until you said so, I hadn't realized this was the same Prince Feisal who had only just gotten divorced. Interesting that it took such a short time for him to find yet another "perfect" wife. I don't follow this Royal House so thanks for the info.

Just another ...yes Zonk, it is hysterical. Get married or divorced in the same week or a month later. It seems to have little difference.

I can't tell a lie...I saw the title of this thread and burst out laughing.

Really?!

Anyway...congrats to the couple. She is beautiful young lady. Hopefully she is just as pretty on the inside as she is on the outside. And Faisal finds WHATEVER he is looking for.

lol Zonk I did this exact same thing :p hopefuly it's a better match this time. Congrats to them!

Yes, it was sarcasm. I apologize if I offended anyone or the institution of marriage.

But yes, my first reaction was laughter.

I have been a Jordan mod for quite some time and as many of you know there have been TONS of rumours about members of the JRF. And I would say that there have been plenty of times when the rumours were in fact, the truth. When everything went down with Sarah (i.e. the divorce) there were rumblings of someone named Zeina. But we don't like to speculate with rumours here at TRF, and although the JRF doesn't announce things (i.e. pregnancies, engagements, divorces etc.) like other royal families we try to work with what we have. Usually when its confirmed by Petra, we open the gates for discussion. And here we are.

So to visit TRF on a casual Saturday and to see a new thread announcing Faisal's engagement to Zeina it was just comical IMO. The ink is barely dry on his divorce and suddenly all the rumours look to be true. Really...you marry within four to six months of your divorce?!

Nonetheless, I was very sincere in wishing them the best and I do hope the Prince finds the happiness he seeks.

P.S. I also didn't see the marriage to Sarah lasting as well. I think I called that out in the Mod Forum!

Last edited:
Well, to be honest, this marriage wasn't a surprise for many of us including me. It was expected since the divorce of prince Feisal & princess Sarah & even a little bit late. We knew it will happen very soon!! Let us wish them good luck & hope it will last long & wont end with divorce like the prince's previous two marriages.

I agree. Divorce is never something to be taken lightly, and neither should marriage. Sarah has not been in Jordan for well over a year, and long distance relationships, let alone marriage is not easy. I wish the new couple all the best! :flowers:

He really did move on so fast, but after reading Fadel's comment not-so-fast I guess! Congrats to the couple, Zeina is a good looking woman and like they say third time is a charm. :flowers:

Iwish them the best,but princess Alia al tabba is the best of the tree ones!!!

Zina, Zaina, Zeina .. Which one is correct? As per petra its "زينا " in Arabic.
The pronunciation of the last 2 is the same and the correct ones. 1st one is totaly different. I think Zeina.

According to Al-Sharq alawsat newspaper Zina is of Palastinian origions. Her family belongs to Nablus City in west bank.

More old fhotos for the bride:
????? ??? ?????? ????????? - ??? ????? ??? ???????
She is cute looking compared to Sarah.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom