Marriage of Prince Feisal & Zeina Lubadah: January 4, 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have just found her Facebook page and there is the same date of birth: 11 January 1987.
And according to her profile photo (Update: exactly three months ago) she is pregnant!
https://www.facebook.com/zeina.lobs

Why do you suppose so?
Even Queen Noor has her own page, even the Royal Couple of Bhutan and Sultan of Brunei, so why couldn't she, who is not so "public" a person (has her own profession and works)? All dates are correct.
And there are comments "Mabrook!" (Congratulations)

Last edited:
Why do you suppose so?
Even Queen Noor has her own page, even the Royal Couple of Bhutan and Sultan of Brunei, so why couldn't she, who is not so "public" a person (has her own profession and works)? All dates are correct.
And there are comments "Mabrook!" (Congratulations)

She has one , but it`s not the one you posted above. Zeina Al Feisal is older than this girl. There are alot of fake accounts on social media whose owners are claiming affiliation to the royal family , so be careful.

Last edited:
I have just found her Facebook page and there is the same date of birth: 11 January 1987.
And according to her profile photo (Update: exactly three months ago) she is pregnant!
https://www.facebook.com/zeina.lobs

As far as I know, Princess Zeina's astrological sign is a Cancer so that would mean in June-July and she was in her thirties when she got married, so I doubt that the Facebook page is hers. It could be another person with that name, it happens! Rossina is right I believe :flowers:

Wauuu very beautiful the wedding gown seems like elie saab

I'm not sure but it is similar to Saab's style & reminds me Stéphanie HGD of Luxembourg dress which was also by Elie Saab.

It´s disrespecteful they share Zeina´s private pics.

You are right salma ,but as you can see it is already published by a social Group that has more than 350,000 followers so cannot ignore it. I like the dress BTW.

Back
Top Bottom