The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > King Abdullah's Brothers

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-07-2014, 06:01 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Third wedding for Prince Faisal of Jordan
The younger brother of King Abdullah is committed Zina Lubbadeh a Locutura Jordanian radio, after divorcing last September Sarra Bassam Qabbani, his second wife
https://translate.google.com/transla...nia%2F&act=url

Quote:
Prince Faisal of Jordan: Newly divorced and remarried already!
https://translate.google.com/transla...97%2F1&act=url

Old 01-13-2014, 05:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

that's hilarious
I mean he didn't event stops to take his breath,I wonder what his children think of all that?!

Old 01-13-2014, 05:29 PM
Heir Apparent

It seems to me Prince Feisal does not ponder the questions what his grown-up children think about the divorce-marriage situation.
Old 01-13-2014, 07:41 PM
Courtier

Feisal divorces to be with the other woman . Just like people rumored about sarah before he divorced p.alia now he leaves sarah for someone he met when married. I would be more worried for zina, he's building a reputation now .
Old 01-14-2014, 03:58 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Mahala View Post
Feisal divorces to be with the other woman . Just like people rumored about sarah before he divorced p.alia now he leaves sarah for someone he met when married. I would be more worried for zina, he's building a reputation now .
Building? He already make one since divorcing Alia Tabbaa! She was a very respected and very accomplished and their marriage lasted almost 20 years or less.
Old 01-14-2014, 07:01 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzg View Post
Building? He already make one since divorcing Alia Tabbaa! She was a very respected and very accomplished and their marriage lasted almost 20 years or less.
That seems a bit harsh. No one knows the details of their private lives, whether with Alia or Sarah. I just hope he has found true happiness.
Old 01-15-2014, 03:04 AM
Courtier

yeah doesn't sarah work in his office before he divorced alia?

Is the new princess known in Jordan from her work?
Old 01-15-2014, 08:38 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fadel Abdullah View Post
That seems a bit harsh. No one knows the details of their private lives, whether with Alia or Sarah. I just hope he has found true happiness.
Totally agree with you
It's not fair to blame prince Feisal only for the two divorces IMO. It was a couple life & both parties wether PF& PA or PF& PS bear responsibility of their marriage failure. Hope PF will find happiness this time.
Old 06-02-2014, 10:59 AM
Heir Apparent

I saw this thread just now. I too hope that Prince Faisal finds happiness this time around and wish the couple all the best in their new life!

Princess Zeina is very beautiful and she also looks quite confident, compared to wife #2, Sarah. I can't believe she wore that short beige dress! Very glamorous, but do women in Jordan wear their dresses or skirts that short?
Old 06-07-2014, 10:04 AM

Does anyone know why is prince faisal's wife referred to as Lady Zeina Alfaisal in local media instead of the title "princess"?
Old 06-07-2014, 03:23 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I'm also surprised !!
She is not mentioned at all in Petra's reports.
Below is a link for the couple's latest appearance at Radio Hala event with princess Rym Ali:
??? ?????? ???????? - ????? ?????? | ????? "???" ????? ???????? ?????? ????????? ???????
As per the article she is Mrs. Zeina Al Feisal.
Old 06-07-2014, 04:03 PM
Courtier

It is very interessant. Is it because she is his 3th wife?
Old 06-07-2014, 05:15 PM
Serene Highness

Maybe considering Feisal's track record, they hold off with the title until they see that this marriage would stick..
Old 06-07-2014, 07:08 PM
Courtier

It is a difficult situation. Many jordanian princes divorces and marries 2th time all of them becomes the 2.the wifes a princess title. But no one married 3th time :S
Old 06-08-2014, 01:43 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

King Hussein married four times & All his wives were given titles.
Also king Abdullah attended the marriage ceremony ,so, it must be agreed by him.
Old 06-08-2014, 04:35 AM
Courtier

I meant the princes there no one who married 3 times
Old 06-08-2014, 05:17 AM
Heir Apparent

On www.royalark.net/Jordan/jordan3.htm on Jordan sites there is written that Princess Zeina was born on 11 January 1987; is that true? Then she would be only three years older than Ayah...
Old 06-08-2014, 07:50 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
I meant the princes there no one who married 3 times
I know dear,but ssince titles were granted before to king Hussein's four wives..why not for his son's third wife??.
Quote:
On jordan3 on Jordan sites there is written that Princess Zeina was born on 11 January 1987; is that true? Then she would be only three years older than Ayah...
I dont think so. She looks older .. at least in her mid 30s. Her age is not a problem IMO. Queen Noor was only 5 years older than princess Alia bint Al hussein when she got married. Also prince Ali bin Nayef's wife ,princess Rima ,is in his daughters age & maybe younger.
Old 06-08-2014, 08:17 AM
Heir Apparent

Maybe there was a typo and she was born in 1977? She looks young, but not that young! Mid 30's for sure!
Old 06-08-2014, 08:23 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I guss so.