The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > King Abdullah's Brothers

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-04-2014, 09:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

Just another ...yes Zonk, it is hysterical. Get married or divorced in the same week or a month later. It seems to have little difference.

Old 01-04-2014, 10:33 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk View Post
I can't tell a lie...I saw the title of this thread and burst out laughing.

Really?!

Anyway...congrats to the couple. She is beautiful young lady. Hopefully she is just as pretty on the inside as she is on the outside. And Faisal finds WHATEVER he is looking for.
lol Zonk I did this exact same thing hopefuly it's a better match this time. Congrats to them!

Old 01-04-2014, 11:16 PM
Administrator

Yes, it was sarcasm. I apologize if I offended anyone or the institution of marriage.

But yes, my first reaction was laughter.

I have been a Jordan mod for quite some time and as many of you know there have been TONS of rumours about members of the JRF. And I would say that there have been plenty of times when the rumours were in fact, the truth. When everything went down with Sarah (i.e. the divorce) there were rumblings of someone named Zeina. But we don't like to speculate with rumours here at TRF, and although the JRF doesn't announce things (i.e. pregnancies, engagements, divorces etc.) like other royal families we try to work with what we have. Usually when its confirmed by Petra, we open the gates for discussion. And here we are.

So to visit TRF on a casual Saturday and to see a new thread announcing Faisal's engagement to Zeina it was just comical IMO. The ink is barely dry on his divorce and suddenly all the rumours look to be true. Really...you marry within four to six months of your divorce?!

Nonetheless, I was very sincere in wishing them the best and I do hope the Prince finds the happiness he seeks.

P.S. I also didn't see the marriage to Sarah lasting as well. I think I called that out in the Mod Forum!

Old 01-05-2014, 01:02 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Well, to be honest, this marriage wasn't a surprise for many of us including me. It was expected since the divorce of prince Feisal & princess Sarah & even a little bit late. We knew it will happen very soon!! Let us wish them good luck & hope it will last long & wont end with divorce like the prince's previous two marriages.
Old 01-05-2014, 02:39 AM
Aristocracy

I agree. Divorce is never something to be taken lightly, and neither should marriage. Sarah has not been in Jordan for well over a year, and long distance relationships, let alone marriage is not easy. I wish the new couple all the best!
Old 01-05-2014, 04:05 AM
Nobility

He really did move on so fast, but after reading Fadel's comment not-so-fast I guess! Congrats to the couple, Zeina is a good looking woman and like they say third time is a charm.
Old 01-05-2014, 04:38 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

According to Al-Sharq alawsat newspaper Zina is of Palastinian origions. Her family belongs to Nablus City in west bank.

More old fhotos for the bride:
????? ??? ?????? ????????? - ??? ????? ??? ???????
Old 01-05-2014, 06:00 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan

Thanks Rossina She is beautiful

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/TSblaat1rL4/maxresdefault.jpg
Old 01-05-2014, 06:15 AM
Gentry

Iwish them the best,but princess Alia al tabba is the best of the tree ones!!!
Old 01-05-2014, 07:39 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossina View Post
Zina, Zaina, Zeina .. Which one is correct? As per petra its "زينا " in Arabic.
The pronunciation of the last 2 is the same and the correct ones. 1st one is totaly different. I think Zeina.

Quote:
According to Al-Sharq alawsat newspaper Zina is of Palastinian origions. Her family belongs to Nablus City in west bank.

More old fhotos for the bride:
????? ??? ?????? ????????? - ??? ????? ??? ???????
She is cute looking compared to Sarah.
Old 01-05-2014, 08:31 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzg View Post
The pronunciation of the last 2 is the same and the correct ones. 1st one is totaly different. I think Zeina.
The first one "Zina" was used by Jordantimes newspaper & seems more matching compare to the arabic spelling "زينا". The name "زينة " can also be written as Zeina or Zaina in English,
Old 01-05-2014, 11:13 AM
Nobility

Here's an additional photo of her, the lady on the left with the beige dress
8tracks radio | zeina.f.lubbadeh | christmas+happy music
Old 01-05-2014, 01:58 PM
Heir Apparent

So is it an engagement, or a wedding already?
She looks nice!
Congratulations!
Old 01-05-2014, 02:09 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

It was a Nikah ceremony (katb ktab or religious marriage) ,but wasn't followed by a wedding recrption. They may host later or may not.
Old 01-05-2014, 02:13 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
So is it an engagement, or a wedding already?
She looks nice!
Congratulations!
They mentioned an expression which means "Tying the knot" this means marriage, Prince Faisal is married now and the ceremony was same as Prince Hamzah marriage

Quote:
It was a Nikah ceremony (katb ktab or religious marriage) ,but wasn't followed by a wedding recrption. They may host later or may not.
Yes Rossina! As long as the religious marriage or Tying the knot take place then they are officially married they only need wedding reception or private party like some royals hold to reassure it.
Old 01-05-2014, 02:18 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Exactly!! They are legally married now ,but without a wedding reception like the one hosted for prince Hamzah's marriage.

More pics for the bride:

??? ?????? ???????? - ????? ?????? | ?????? - ????? ??? ???? ?????? ???? "???? ?????"
Old 01-05-2014, 03:10 PM
Aristocracy

Maybe in these times of economic austerity, the King is only throwing his brother a wedding reception for every other wedding?

If they are going to have a reception I hope they have it soon-or the inevitable divorce announcement will be made at the reception
Old 01-05-2014, 04:14 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan

I think they will have a small reception.
Old 01-06-2014, 03:51 PM
Commoner

how old is the new bride? I think thee is no wedding party number 3 :)
Old 01-06-2014, 03:54 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by countess77 View Post
how old is the new bride? I think thee is no wedding party number 3 :)
Our assumption say she is in her middle 30's so maybe as old as Princess Fahdah Hashim and Prince Rashid bin al Hassan (1979) or as old as Prince Hamzah (1980).