General Questions about Faisal, Ali, Hamzah, Hashim & their families

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No Dodo she hasn´t event as other princesses. We only saw her in one pic during honeymoon.

What about Prince Ali`s eeducation?

Prince Ali bin Al Hussein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
wikipedia says :D

HRH Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein
I think this is the most reliable source for learning about his education.

His Highness received his early education in Jordan. In 1987 he attended Papplewick Preparatory School in Ascot, England, and then continued on to Deerfield academy in Massachusetts. He graduated from Deerfield in June 1993. HRH Prince Ali then joined the Jordanian Army Special Forces. There he earned his free falling parachuting 'wings' and his scuba diving qualifications. He also attended the Sandhurst Royal Military Academy, and graduated on December 9, 1994. At Sandhurst, he became a certified marksman, a military medical technician, and received the Brunei Medal of Excellence, as well as an 'A' (Honors) grade in his final report.

You are welcome, as well as his formal education, his first and most important teacher was , of course, King Hussein, and the time Prince Ali spent with His Majesty earned him invaluable political skills and knowledge of the region as well as high moral values.:flowers::angel: May Allah bless his soul.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't realize Ali received some education in the U.S. That's nice to know.

Hi everone. I'm new here and I've also been out of the country for 2 years so I haven't had the chance to really follow the RF..... does anyone know where Prince Hamzah, Hashim and Ali usually live? I assume Ali usually lives in Jordan?

Hi everone. I'm new here and I've also been out of the country for 2 years so I haven't had the chance to really follow the RF..... does anyone know where Prince Hamzah, Hashim and Ali usually live? I assume Ali usually lives in Jordan?
I think both of Princess Hamzh and Hashim are in Jordan, I see them very often with HM KA II and sometime prince Hamzh swears as regent when HM KA II is out of the kingdom.

I think both of Princess Hamzh and Hashim are in Jordan, I see them very often with HM KA II and sometime prince Hamzh swears as regent when HM KA II is out of the kingdom.

Thank you Shaheen!

Prince Hamzah (who isn't in Jordan most of the time)

Has he moved to Madrid to be closer to his daughter or is he living somewhere else? I thought he was living in Jordan.

Here's a question for my Hamzah-luvas: We know he graduated from Harvard University and not just attended.;) But what did he study there? I don't seem able to find a credible source yet. Was it Political Science, Economics or something else? :flowers:

Here's a question for my Hamzah-luvas: We know he graduated from Harvard University and not just attended.;) But what did he study there? I don't seem able to find a credible source yet. Was it Political Science, Economics or something else? :flowers:

You still didn't get an answer so I assume nobody knows this? I've been searching the internet too and I can't find anything either :sad:

You still didn't get an answer so I assume nobody knows this? I've been searching the internet too and I can't find anything either :sad:
I remember I heard he studied Political Science

Has he moved to Madrid to be closer to his daughter or is he living somewhere else? I thought he was living in Jordan.
He lives in Jordan indeed but he travels for training a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, I hope he graduated indeed! :eek: I mean, we saw those photos from his supposed graduation, right??!

Yes, I saw them too. I 'm sure he graduated but its strange that no official source mentioned it

Last edited:
Yes, I saw them too. I 'm sure he graduated but its strange that no official source mentioned it
We have seen Hamzah´ pics during his High School´graduation.

What about the university graduation? Have you seen any pics salma?
No and as Noor said is very rare that although in his website we can read "in the year 2006, he graduated from Harvard University" and at Harvard´s web we can´t get more info. Same hapenned in the past with other royal members and now we know the good info.

Oops, do we have 'something' here??! Perhaps he never graduated, can anyone confirm or provide a credible source? ;)

Oops, do we have 'something' here??! Perhaps he never graduated, can anyone confirm or provide a credible source? ;)
Official sources say he is graduate:flowers: they know:lol:

You're right, those were pics of his High School graduation :)
I forgot
banghead6mx.gif

Dont worry:flowers:

Perhaps, I wonder why اhis official Bio did not contain any information about graduation or university degree like his brother prince Faisal.

Salma, sometimes sites/sources that are considered 'official' are not credible.;) Credible and official are not one and the same thing.;) Anyway, I hope some posters, like Fadel Abdullah, can give us the answer when they see our discussion.:flowers:

^ No that would be impossible, because Hamzah began his studies in 2001. Kosovo had kept him really busy until then.;)

Judging by the recent New Year Card released by Princess Noor, one can say that mother and daughter probably live together. However, there were posters here that stated as a fact that little Hayah lives with her father. I don't know whether these were just speculations or not, I'll only ask: does anyone have news? Particularly after the card was released, what do the people in Jordan think about that? How did they comment on the whole issue? :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom