The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > King Abdullah's Brothers

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-04-2013, 05:44 AM
Courtier

Hey I have a question..Why dont Prices Hamzah/Hashem/Ali marry again? They usually do in Arab world, right? I mean several old, pot-bellied, fit-for-nothing Sheiks marry and keep producing kids even into their 70s.
Then these Princes are far much better, especially Hamzah, and even Hashem can pretty much handle a dozen women,and make them (keep them) very happy, right? Why did they confine to one spouse?

Old 01-04-2013, 07:24 AM
Heir Apparent

Because for them "no women on the world exist" except their wifes.
They are westernized in this point.

Old 01-04-2013, 07:53 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkrish View Post
Hey I have a question..Why dont Prices Hamzah/Hashem/Ali marry again? They usually do in Arab world, right? I mean several old, pot-bellied, fit-for-nothing Sheiks marry and keep producing kids even into their 70s.
Then these Princes are far much better, especially Hamzah, and even Hashem can pretty much handle a dozen women,and make them (keep them) very happy, right? Why did they confine to one spouse?
Polygamy isn't very common in the whole Arab world, there are parts of the Arab world where a man having multiple wives is considered to be low-class and Jordan is certainly one of them, so I believe that's a no for Jordanian royalty.
While in GCC having more than one wife is a sign of richness and class. So it varies from a place to another.
But in the end it's a personal choice I guess
Old 01-04-2013, 08:39 AM
Courtier

Quote:
King Abdullah I (who died in 1951) was the last man in the Hashemite family to have multiple (3) wives (at the same time) - while his 3 brothers had only one.
Old 01-04-2013, 03:56 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
an addition , Polygamy in Islam : this thing came into Quran verse came during a war time ,, when men were dying & left their wives as widows with children , with no jobs , with no protection and with no support ,, that verse came before " 1434 " years ago , in that time the women has no place & power in the society ,,, so that verse came down to protect her from others !!!! so from that time the Islam allowe the men to marry second wife in same time to protect her from Savages & to take care of her & her children !

that’s why the polygamy allowed in islam ,, but who Civilized & Understand the Islam religion well so will know , it was just for period of time ,,,, it’s not allowed for anyone !!! ,,, it has reason behind the polygamy !

And as LipGloss one of TRF members mentioned ,,, that happening mostly in low classes .
Old 01-04-2013, 04:00 PM
Courtier

Jordan royals appear pretty sensible. But its nothing like only on low classes. The Shaikh of Dubai and several UAE royals are polygamous, without having to rescue some war-widows or something..
Old 01-04-2013, 04:24 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Jordan royals appear pretty sensible. But its nothing like only on low classes. The Shaikh of Dubai and several UAE royals are polygamous, without having to rescue some war-widows or something..
Well yes that’s true ,,, But Unfortunately some accept Polygamy & believe in as they want , just like that ,, sorry I’m not talking about gulf rulers ,, IMO gulf rulers are best in Middle-east ... But it’s anyway personal choice .
Old 01-04-2013, 04:25 PM
Heir Apparent

The Jordanian princes are more seriel monogamists as opposed to polygamists.
Old 01-05-2013, 02:59 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Well it's different in Dubai as I mentioned before, Dubai is located in UAE and UAE is one of the GCC countries! And there are so many social difference between Jordan and UAE
Old 01-05-2013, 04:20 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheikah deena View Post
Of Course , Dear he Studied in the United States in massachusetts at harvard University " Political Science " and he Finished his studies in 2006
Prince Hamzah studied government at Harvard.
Old 04-04-2013, 08:56 AM
Gentry

Lovely brothers!! God bless them and their families.... :-):-)

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20130404_1.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	288546
Old 04-04-2013, 08:43 PM
Commoner

A lovely photo indeed! Is it a new one?!
Old 04-04-2013, 09:23 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sara fathi View Post
Lovely brothers!! God bless them and their families.... :-):-)

Attachment 288546
God bless them :) very lovely photo
Old 04-05-2013, 04:01 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobility
Yes dear its new ,they took it before 2 days in 3-4-2013
Old 04-05-2013, 04:37 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Oh,Prince Hashim gained alot of weight.
Nice pic thanks for sharing.
Old 04-05-2013, 04:47 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobility View Post
On Wednesday, April 3 at Prince Ali´s palace. The pic was published to stop the rumors.
Old 04-05-2013, 04:58 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by salma View Post
On Wednesday, April 3 at Prince Ali´s palace. The pic was published to stop the rumors.
Rumors ?? what rumors??
Old 04-05-2013, 05:07 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan

Rossina the relation between brothers.
Old 04-05-2013, 07:21 AM
Nobility

Great photo of the brothers in a good timing! well it Looks like Prince Hashim has been eating King Abdullah's food! KA looks really slim in here, good on him!
Old 04-05-2013, 07:51 AM
Courtier

prince hashim has changed so much..but looks pretty hot though..Are they still "loose clothes" (now became fit?) or he started wearing regular clothes..