General Questions about Faisal, Ali, Hamzah, Hashim & their families

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey I have a question..Why dont Prices Hamzah/Hashem/Ali marry again? They usually do in Arab world, right? I mean several old, pot-bellied, fit-for-nothing Sheiks marry and keep producing kids even into their 70s:bang:.
Then these Princes are far much better, especially Hamzah, and even Hashem can pretty much handle a dozen women:lol:,and make them (keep them) very happy:lol:, right? Why did they confine to one spouse?

Because for them "no women on the world exist" except their wifes.
They are westernized in this point.

Hey I have a question..Why dont Prices Hamzah/Hashem/Ali marry again? They usually do in Arab world, right? I mean several old, pot-bellied, fit-for-nothing Sheiks marry and keep producing kids even into their 70s:bang:.
Then these Princes are far much better, especially Hamzah, and even Hashem can pretty much handle a dozen women:lol:,and make them (keep them) very happy:lol:, right? Why did they confine to one spouse?

Polygamy isn't very common in the whole Arab world, there are parts of the Arab world where a man having multiple wives is considered to be low-class and Jordan is certainly one of them, so I believe that's a no for Jordanian royalty.
While in GCC having more than one wife is a sign of richness and class. So it varies from a place to another.
But in the end it's a personal choice I guess :whistling:

King Abdullah I (who died in 1951) was the last man in the Hashemite family to have multiple (3) wives (at the same time) - while his 3 brothers had only one.

Last edited:

an addition , Polygamy in Islam : this thing came into Quran verse came during a war time ,, when men were dying & left their wives as widows with children , with no jobs , with no protection and with no support ,, that verse came before " 1434 " years ago , in that time the women has no place & power in the society ,,, so that verse came down to protect her from others !!!! so from that time the Islam allowe the men to marry second wife in same time to protect her from Savages & to take care of her & her children !

that’s why the polygamy allowed in islam ,, but who Civilized & Understand the Islam religion well so will know , it was just for period of time ,,,, it’s not allowed for anyone !!! ,,, it has reason behind the polygamy !

And as LipGloss one of TRF members mentioned ,,, that happening mostly in low classes . :flowers:

Last edited:
:previous: Jordan royals appear pretty sensible. But its nothing like only on low classes. The Shaikh of Dubai and several UAE royals are polygamous, without having to rescue some war-widows or something..

:previous: Jordan royals appear pretty sensible. But its nothing like only on low classes. The Shaikh of Dubai and several UAE royals are polygamous, without having to rescue some war-widows or something..

Well yes that’s true ,,, But Unfortunately some accept Polygamy & believe in as they want , just like that ,, sorry I’m not talking about gulf rulers ,, IMO gulf rulers are best in Middle-east ... But it’s anyway personal choice .

The Jordanian princes are more seriel monogamists as opposed to polygamists.

Well it's different in Dubai as I mentioned before, Dubai is located in UAE and UAE is one of the GCC countries! And there are so many social difference between Jordan and UAE

Oh,Prince Hashim gained alot of weight.
Nice pic thanks for sharing.

A lovely photo indeed! Is it a new one?!
On Wednesday, April 3 at Prince Ali´s palace. The pic was published to stop the rumors.

Rossina the relation between brothers.

Great photo of the brothers in a good timing! well it Looks like Prince Hashim has been eating King Abdullah's food! KA looks really slim in here, good on him!

prince hashim has changed so much..but looks pretty hot:lol: though..Are they still "loose clothes" (now became fit?) or he started wearing regular clothes..

Great photo of the brothers in a good timing! well it Looks like Prince Hashim has been eating King Abdullah's food! KA looks really slim in here, good on him!

Lol, I was thinking the same thing about Hashim:ROFLMAO:

great pic I don't think prince hashem looks a lot bigger its just the size for this upload exaggerate it. if notice he wears the same pants from years so he couldn't have gained very much lol.

great pic I don't think prince hashem looks a lot bigger its just the size for this upload exaggerate it. if notice he wears the same pants from years so he couldn't have gained very much lol.

I agree with you, also because of his position in this pic he is the nearest to the camera therefore he looks bigger, yet he did gain some weight because his clothes are just a tiny bit tighter but definitely not as much as we may think when looking at this photo, he looks great anyway!

Back
Top Bottom