General Questions about Faisal, Ali, Hamzah, Hashim & their families

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is al noor a middle name are they both name after thier grandmother queen noor or am i wrong could someone please tell me thanks x x
i read one time in religions book that light hailo & light flag is something from prohphets , profet Moses see light hailo & spoked to god & light hailo is muslim flag because always lighted :wub: nice namings :flowers:

i read one time in religions book that light hailo & light flag is something from prohphets , profet Moses see light hailo & spoked to god & light hailo is muslim flag because always lighted :wub: nice namings :flowers:
i very sory i mean light flag not light hailo for "Rayat Noor" but "Haalat Noor" is light Hailo i reead

Is al noor a middle name are they both name after thier grandmother queen noor or am i wrong could someone please tell me thanks x x

Rayiat al noor is the first name, halat el noor is also the first name in Jordan we don't have middle name the way American or Britain have we have first name then your father's name and then your family name ,, so the name is like Rayiat al noor hashim al hashimy... and halat al noor hashim al hashimy :)

Rayiat al noor is the first name, halat el noor is also the first name in Jordan we don't have middle name the way American or Britain have we have first name then your father's name and then your family name ,, so the name is like Rayiat al noor hashim al hashimy... and halat al noor hashim al hashimy :)
It is not first & middle names matter .. Rayiat Alnoor & Halat Alnoor are Compound Arabic names ( joining two words together to create a new Name with the two words meanings) like Noor Al Huda , Hebatu Allah, Noor Alsabah...

Last edited:
It is not first & middle names matter .. Rayiat Alnoor & Halat Alnoor are Compound Arabic names ( joining two words together to create a new Name with the two words meanings) like Noor Al Huda , Hebatu Allah, Noor Alsabah...
yes this i mean :flowers:

does these mean there parent run after them “halat al noor, rayat al noor!" all day or does hala/rayat for short is ok? (lol just wondering)

Well Rossina that is exactly what I meant :flowers: thank you for making it clearer.. :flowers:

does these mean there parent run after them “halat al noor, rayat al noor!" all day or does hala/rayat for short is ok? (lol just wondering)

Yes Princess Mahala I believe they only use the first name like any other Arabic people who have kids with a compound names..:flowers:

rayet el noor (just like this ) ,Old Arabic name, appeared with the onset of Islam, in most of the Arab tribes, and rarely called, today .....

rayet el noor (just like this ) ,Old Arabic name, appeared with the onset of Islam, in most of the Arab tribes, and rarely called, today .....
i know is like this but if we leave al noor the name not rayat if without al noor is will be "raya" right?

i know is like this but if we leave al noor the name not rayat if without al noor is will be "raya" right?

Yes Burzg when they call her they will say raya not rayat :flowers:

Wow, she does not look that old even though her daughter (Reem) is old. I guess she is taking care of her self. I have heard that she is not Arabic. Do you know what is the event Salma ? :D

we are talking about the lady in purple suit right?
she does look like Reem,not sure of nationality but i thought she Algerian as Reem father.

Reem's mother is of Croatian descent:
jordan3

And Reem is not old; 42 years old is a flower of life nowadays; many women give birth to their last children at this age.

Reem's mother is of Croatian descent:
jordan3

And Reem is not old; 42 years old is a flower of life nowadays; many women give birth to their last children at this age.
i always think she Algerian :ermm: , she not look Croatian

Girls , i check for Prince Hashem Daughters names ;
1st Girl not Haalat al Noor , she Only Haalah
2nd Girl Rayat al Noor
3rd daoughter Fatimah al Alia :p
princess fatimah al alia come 3 months Old before 6 days :wub: :p

Girls , i check for Prince Hashem Daughters names ;
1st Girl not Haalat al Noor , she Only Haalah
2nd Girl Rayat al Noor
3rd daoughter Fatimah al Alia :p
princess fatimah al alia come 3 months Old before 6 days :wub: :p

Gooooood Information , Thanx Burzg :flowers:

:) Can I ask something?
I know that Prince Hamzah has a pet,
I believe it is a falcon and it is called Awwad
(Please correct me if I'm wrong),
What about the other brothers,
does anyone know something about their pets if they have any??

I know Iman has two dogs, but I don't know what are the names of them :D

Thanks life84 for your answer :flowers:
Ok I have another question but this one might seem weird
While making an avatar out of a photo of Prince Hamzah and His Daughter Haya
:ermm: I noticed this scary symbol:
ImageBam
:ermm: Can anyone please tell me what it means?

Last edited:
I know Iman has two dogs, but I don't know what are the names of them :D
One of her dogs is called Mr. Poo, Awwad Hamzah's falcon I think died some time ago.
As for Hahsem's daughter the first is called Halaat Al-Nour, there is (al-nour)

Thanks life84 for your answer :flowers:
Ok I have another question but this one might seem weird
While doing an avatar out of a photo of Prince Hamzah and His Daughter Haya
:ermm: I noticed this scary symbol:
ImageBam
:ermm: Can anyone please tell me what it means?
Is symbol in army or degree :)

Amoula & Burzg ;) Thank you Both
:sad: About Awwad the falcon
that is very sad to hear about its/his/her death

prince hamzah seems like a nice guy. does he ever visit the united states?

Of Course , Dear he Studied in the United States in massachusetts at harvard University " Political Science " and he Finished his studies in 2006 :flowers:

Yes, of course he visits the States. He studied at Harvard University and they have a house in USA for sure. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom