General Questions about Faisal, Ali, Hamzah, Hashim & their families

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well dear few people saw the card so far ; but I believe that the girl lives with her father in Jordan and her mom also resides in Amman ; as Hamzah is now off the country for so long logically the girl is with Noor ...what is known for me that Noor Asem is still very close to queen noor and her daughters so I believe no much change occurred in the family except Hamzah's relation ... what I guess is that maybe Hamzah and Noor send separate cards now each with their lovely Haya !

Thanks, Xavi, that makes sense!! :flowers: I thought Princess Noor moved to Madrid, to be close to her mother and sisters and Hamzah kept Hayah in Amman. That would be really hard for the mother, so I guess everything turned out well for the three of them.:)
Looking forward to Hamzah's New Year card then!! ;)

Judging by the recent New Year Card released by Princess Noor, one can say that mother and daughter probably live together. However, there were posters here that stated as a fact that little Hayah lives with her father. I don't know whether these were just speculations or not, I'll only ask: does anyone have news? Particularly after the card was released, what do the people in Jordan think about that? How did they comment on the whole issue? :flowers:

Well, I heard Haya is living with her mother. Hamzah had left the house they previously lived in for Noor and Haya, don't quote me though :p

Well, I heard Haya is living with her mother. Hamzah had left the house they previously lived in for Noor and Haya, don't quote me though :p
Possible Amoula ..do u know where is that that home?:) Is it in Jordan or in Spain.

Thanks for replying, Amoula! I won't quote you, I'll just say that it makes sense. IMO, children need their mother more.;) :flowers:

When he married Prince Faisal, and high
Is he married before the marriage of King Abdullah and Rania?

When he married Prince Faisal, and high
Is he married before the marriage of King Abdullah and Rania?
Do you mean when prince Faisal married princess Alia? Yes, before KA & QR .. in 1987.

Do you mean when prince Faisal married princess Alia? Yes, before KA & QR .. in 1987.

Yes, the marriage of Princess Alia

You think it's the opposite, because King Abdullah older

yes he come jordan only ocasions like now he patronize , & in prince rashed weding , yes it is this friday july 22

:flowers:

Burzg, can you clarify some facts for me?

Does Prince Hamzah live in the US permanently, like before the divorce, or was this after. And what about Princess Noor Hamzah? Who has custody of his daughter? And if Hamzah lives in the US, how could both father and mother be able to keep in touch with the daughter equally?

Thanks! :)

Does Prince Hamzah live in the US permanently, like before the divorce, or was this after. And what about Princess Noor Hamzah? Who has custody of his daughter? And if Hamzah lives in the US, how could both father and mother be able to keep in touch with the daughter equally?

princess noor in spain in portugal i think , prince hamzah belong to jordan but he go to US or stay there untill he finish training , & prince hamzah & princess noor are friends so they raise princess hayah , princess haya is with her mother till she coem for certain age then her father take her , any more ifnormation ?

You are assuming Burzg knows it all ;)
P.Hamzah is between Jordan, USA and Spain. P.Noor with daughter live in Spain father visits often.

Prince Hamzah was in Staff College in the UK and not the US. I do not believe that he will be moving to the US any time, he is an officer in the Jordanian Armed Forces. Princess Noor may have stayed in Spain while Prince Hamzah was at staff college so that she was closer so their daughter Princess Haya could see Prince Hamzah, (her mother, Princess Fayrouzeh lives in Spain) :flowers:

where ever he is its not in jor. for the time since were not seeing him often. maby thats like now we are seeing p.hashem so much cuz hes not in study or training in other country like he was in past years.

Allright, so little Haya is currently with her mother in Spain, visiting Jordan as often as possible. Like during major family events, like weddings. Apparently. I hope we finally set that straight, because another poster some time ago told us Haya lived in Jordan with her father. ;)

does anyone knows how tall is Prince Hamzah ???

prince hamza is 1.68 m -> But how do you know that?! :ohmy: I thought we could only guess.

the real name is halat el noor and the second rayat el noor

isnt this because of spelling? like halah bint hashem short way , but full writen name is halat e noor bint hashem?

i know. that was example for hala name, because i remember someone of an arabic speaker says something explaining this before.

-You can looking for in the Google or in al-ghad or al-ra'ai news , to verify this

Is al noor a middle name are they both name after thier grandmother queen noor or am i wrong could someone please tell me thanks x x

Back
Top Bottom