Engagement of Princess Ayah bint Faisal & Mohammed Halawani: June 8, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rossina

Former Moderator
City
Country
India
Princess Ayah got engaged today to Mr. Mohammed Halawani.
Congratulations !!! :) :)

There is a picture on Yousef Allan's FB .. Can any body please post it ... Still waiting for royal court statement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to Ayah and Mohammed!

Fisrt: congratulations to the couple,Princess Alia and Princess Feissal.
Second i have some questions about the groom who is he where they met,also how old is Princess Aya and did she finished her studies i think she is studying in Uk?

am shocked ! Congrats !

Congratulations to Princess Ayah and Mr. Mohammed Halawani and their families!. This is a lovely picture.

am shocked ! Congrats !

I'm also surprised xavi :) ... but it is a celebration of love. They all look very happy.
Hope they will celebrate their wedding very soon.
Do you have any info about Mr.Halawani & his family?
He looks so young !!

Congratulations for Princess Ayaa & her groom , Congragulatins for the both Couple ,, she looks so Happy :)

Congratuliations to the couple!
It is great to see King Abdullah attending engagements and weddings of his nieces and nephews.

Last edited:
I'm also surprised xavi :) ... but it is a celebration of love. They all look very happy.
Hope they will celebrate their wedding very soon.
Do you have any info about Mr.Halawani & his family?
He looks so young !!

My mom says they are Syrians like al Tabaa ; Jordanians of Syrian origin . I think they are classmates !

Wow I was very surprised especially shes very young still, but congrats to the couple they look nice together. And of course the king wouldn't miss this event he is the head of the family and faisel his only full brother.

Congratulations to the beautiful pincess Ayah.
i think she's 22 or 23 years

Last edited:
Princess Ayah is 23 years old as she was born on Feb 11th, 1990.

Congratulations! I think she is mature enough to make this decision, sometimes age doesn't matter. I'm happy for her!

As for the picture, she looks older than her age and she put weight on the last time I saw her, not actually a bad thing, everyone doesn't need to be thin. As for her fiance, he looks very down-to-earth and humble.

My mom says they are Syrians like al Tabaa ; Jordanians of Syrian origin . I think they are classmates !

Your mom is right xavi .. they are of Syrian Origions.
Me too cuz he looks very young.

Ayah looks so happy. Congratulation to the couple.

Does anyone know what he does and how old he is?

They look very happy, and I wish them all the best.

Congratulations to the happy couple. I hope that they have a long and wonderful life together. Halawani's are originally Palestinian I believe!

Congratulations for the beautiful couple, she look very beautiful young lady she was just that little girl running and playing with king hussein like yesterday. :flowers:

Yes, Al Halawani and Tabbaa are syrians and very good friends.

am shocked ! Congrats !
She is done with her university studies! And is old enough to be engaged, probably the shock because she grew very fast.

mabrouk to princess Aya i hope a very happy life with her husband :)

Congratulations to the couple! :flowers:
Ayah looks great in that elegant Kaftan,
her fiance looks really young but in the end age is not a measure for maturity !!

Back
Top Bottom