Engagement of Prince Feisal & Sara Qabbani: March 20, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
she looks lovely in the wedding pictur, nice to see omar there but wasnt phashim was at engagment but no wedding?

she looks lovely in the wedding pictur, nice to see omar there but wasnt phashim was at engagment but no wedding?

Maybe he was there, but not in the pic. I think he was in the engagement because it was in Saudi Arabia. Prince Hashim is difficult to follow, but this year at least he is appearing more than last year, that's something :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

as I mentioned before maybe his wide did want to be pictured so he did the same :)

I told u she was in Dubai saw her upon the arrival ; but she is elegant :) in the pic thanx for sharing :)

Oh I remember. Thank you xavi. They are holding hands, not in a romantic, but in a supportive way, in my opinion. Princess Sarah looks nervous, but Princess Faisal seems happy.

:eek: now i can see how young she looks from that the picture. she is pretty but some pics it looks too much like payah face to me, anyone else see it?

Perhaps it's because we want to see a piece of Princess Alia with Prince Faisal. I think they don't look like eachother. She is a different woman with different features and different qualifications. I think such views may lead to comparison, cuz I am sure someone will come up and say one of them is plainer or more elegant if we start saying they resemble eachother.:nonono: that's my idea, of course.

Oh I remember. Thank you xavi. They are holding hands, not in a romantic, but in a supportive way, in my opinion. Princess Sarah looks nervous, but Princess Faisal seems happy.

Totally agree with you :ermm::whistling:
Was there one of his sons in wedding? :cool:

I watched Jr tv news .. Prince Faisal and Sara were the first who greeted King Abdullah and queen Rania when they arrived to the independence day celebrations. I saw them holding hands but this time as a romantic couple wingsofsky:) seems like she got the title and her relationship wirh the king and queen is normal:ermm: This is what i watched:):):flowers:

:eek: now i can see how young she looks from that the picture. she is pretty but some pics it looks too much like payah face to me, anyone else see it?
I was thinking the same I swear!!! she look as young as his daughter in this pic!!!

I have to agree with you Amoula. She looks young enough to be his daughter in that photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom