Engagement of Prince Feisal & Sara Qabbani: March 20, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe you're right I was asking not because I think king has the last word in sush decision within his family but because his the boss of the family and in Arab world you know what that mean,it's always nice and signe of respect to ask from permission although most of the time is just formal one.
U r welcome dear:)
That is why I do not think that the engagement took place without the consent of the king:)

the word on the street is that the king was not too happy with his brother's decision, but nevertheless it will not affect their relationship. the king and queen liked P. Alia very much and were very close. it will be the king's decision as to whether he will give sara the title of HRH or not (most likely he will). sara works in P. Feisal's office. She is short, very thin and dyes her hair blonde (i am sure she will fix it before they marry). it is a shame that he broke his family for her. P. Alia will always be liked by the people more.

reeda2000 and shrifia,
Thanks for answering the question!:flowers:
Given his status in the Jordanian royal family, I am sure King Abdullah is informed about upcoming marriages within the family and expected to give an official permission.

the word on the street is that the king was not too happy with his brother's decision, but nevertheless it will not affect their relationship. the king and queen liked P. Alia very much and were very close. it will be the king's decision as to whether he will give sara the title of HRH or not (most likely he will). sara works in P. Feisal's office. She is short, very thin and dyes her hair blonde (i am sure she will fix it before they marry). it is a shame that he broke his family for her. P. Alia will always be liked by the people more.

P.Alia will always be loved and respected by the people, and if Sarah thinks her process into being welcomed and respected by the people is going to be easy then she is in for a very long and difficult road. and yes the word on the street and between the family as well is that HM is not happy and neither is the rest of the family.

I think so,some arab media was talking about the engagement and mention that the king didn't like this relationship and that it's Prince Hachem who talked to the king about that so Feisal can have the king approval and that was because the new couple met during Hachem and Fahda wedding and that the two girls( I mean Fahda and Sara) are very good friends.

I think this explains a lot now.;) Thanks much! :flowers:

As to Sarah's age: does this mean she could be younger than 28 and at the same age as Fahdah, since they're close friends? ;)

I think this explains a lot now.;) Thanks much! :flowers:

As to Sarah's age: does this mean she could be younger than 28 and at the same age as Fahdah, since they're close friends? ;)

I think P.Fahdah is younger:)

Ok. I thought I should bring this up, since close friends usually share the same age - well, not necessarily, as it seems.:flowers:

i heard Fahda's age is same as Hashim or even older by 1 yr

I heard that Fahdah is even almost 2 years older than Hashem. If this is true, then she is now 30 - I think Sara is at the same age.

:ohmy::eek:Oh my God!!!!! as they say love is blind:ermm:
We really need a source that we can trust to confirm or deny all this.

Last edited:
I heard a lot about her relationship with Princess Fahda

But I can not believe such rumors of the Arab Times

Sarah I expect it older than the Fahda

Princess Fahda with three sisters and one brother and I know it's the youngest girls

The major sister (Nofh) نوفه is interested in painting such as her mother, Sharifa alSudairy

Arab Times story is hard to believe. Pure sensationalism.
It's very easy to attack Fahdah because we don't now her, and the people tend to believe negative things more easily.
The story is very surreal. And the alleged role of Hashim in it, is laughable. Not credible.

I think we're all losing our focus here.
It would be best if we left Princess Fahdah and her relationship with Sara Qabbani out of this since we're not dealing with any known facts at the moment.
Let's keep our comments confined to the engagement.

Thank you

Humera
Jordan Forum Moderator

I think that their wedding will be private more than puplic .

I will post my opinion and risk getting erased, as a married woman I believe that another woman CAN ruin a perfectly good and stable marriage, as we all have our moments, and we tend to take each other for granted. The other thing is that Sarah Kabbani isn't anything intresitng to look at, and doesn't seem a person of emotional or intellectual depth, I am highly disapointed in Faisal that he let this ninkanpoop ruin his marriage. Most marriage counselars say where there's a will there's a way, we all know how "willing" men are to go to marriage counseling.

I want to give the new princess-to-be a chance. King Hussein also got married for several times, but noone lost respect for him as a person. Also we can see unique qualifications in each woman when we really try to get to know her.Ofcourse, nobody replaces the other, because everybody has his/her own personality and skills. I want to believe that Sarah Qabbani has something special to share with Prince Faisal and the royal family and will make him happy. At least for the sake of the relationship between PFaisal and his children. Because I think his children may be happy only if their parents are happy and can move on.

I want to give the new princess-to-be a chance. King Hussein also got married for several times, but noone lost respect for him as a person. Also we can see unique qualifications in each woman when we really try to get to know her.Ofcourse, nobody replaces the other, because everybody has his/her own personality and skills. I want to believe that Sarah Qabbani has something special to share with Prince Faisal and the royal family and will make him happy. At least for the sake of the relationship between PFaisal and his children. Because I think his children may be happy only if their parents are happy and can move on.
I agree with u ..:)
It is natural that children feel unhappy and angry when their father married another woman and divorced their mother ...I think Sarah will face a great challenge after her marriage.It is not easy to win the children and the royal family love or at least respect.

I will post my opinion and risk getting erased, as a married woman I believe that another woman CAN ruin a perfectly good and stable marriage, as we all have our moments, and we tend to take each other for granted. The other thing is that Sarah Kabbani isn't anything intresitng to look at, and doesn't seem a person of emotional or intellectual depth, I am highly disapointed in Faisal that he let this ninkanpoop ruin his marriage. Most marriage counselars say where there's a will there's a way, we all know how "willing" men are to go to marriage counseling.

Finally someone who understands what I have been trying to say. I am going to make one statement and will not explain it further, as I do not want to go against TRF rules. Sarah Kabbani did ruin the marriage, or to better clarify this was one of the main causes as to why the marriage ended, and alot of this is seeing it from first hand experience. The children are very hurt and lost, but still love their father and respect him, they just do not agree with his decision.
I had visited the family yesterday, as was asked to clarify some points by P.Ayah, as P.Alia and the twins are not in a very "reading-forum-comments" mood.
P.Ayah had worked with Sarah during one summer at P.feisal's office where she interned for 3 months. And Sarah was never the best person there (in the means of Manners and Respect). She always wore things against the dress code and would always be smoking everywhere, despite certain rules in the office.
There are many stories about Ms. Kabbani, of which are not at all flattering. and due to these stories, the people of jordan, and i think i can speak for most of the people of jordan when i say this, knowing most of the stories and seeing them in person will not be very approving and welcoming of the new 'princess-to-be'.

Thank´s Nashmeyeh.

When will be the wedding?

yes I heard a lot about her clothes , sorry fashion , when i heard this i thought this is not the perfect match with P.Faisal , he is known as respected committed man , fulfills his prayers known in Jordan society .

Finally someone who understands what I have been trying to say. I am going to make one statement and will not explain it further, as I do not want to go against TRF rules. Sarah Kabbani did ruin the marriage, or to better clarify this was one of the main causes as to why the marriage ended, and alot of this is seeing it from first hand experience. The children are very hurt and lost, but still love their father and respect him, they just do not agree with his decision.
I had visited the family yesterday, as was asked to clarify some points by P.Ayah, as P.Alia and the twins are not in a very "reading-forum-comments" mood.
P.Ayah had worked with Sarah during one summer at P.feisal's office where she interned for 3 months. And Sarah was never the best person there (in the means of Manners and Respect). She always wore things against the dress code and would always be smoking everywhere, despite certain rules in the office.
There are many stories about Ms. Kabbani, of which are not at all flattering. and due to these stories, the people of jordan, and i think i can speak for most of the people of jordan when i say this, knowing most of the stories and seeing them in person will not be very approving and welcoming of the new 'princess-to-be'.

Thank's for your clarifications, nashmeyeh. They are strengthening my own feelings.

... but she's not a monster, right? :whistling: I hope we can at least agree on that one...

I think after marriage and the passage of time ,P. Faisal will discover all these things about his wife .. :ermm:

This is very strange .. We all have agreed that P. faisal is respected and a great man .. So why he choose Sarah, If she is really like u said .

This is very strange .. We all have agreed that P. faisal is respected and a great man .. So why he choose Sarah, If she is really like u said .
A very good question, Reeda. I don't want to seem to be defending Sarah Kabbani, but I think if she was such an unsuitable person, P.Faisal wouldn't choose him, and even at the cost of his previous marriage. If it was true that she was a monster, then P. Faisal would be a fool, which I don't think as a person who studies politics. I think he is a perfect spokesperson and make great judgements when he has to. I think there is never black or white in life and relationships. There must be gray zones. ;) I think the children will be offended more if people go on insulting his father and his future wife. At least, this is my opinion. There is another point I want to add. Some seem to be comfortable while they are insulting Sarah Kabbani. But it was P Faisal who was married with Princess Alia and broke the wedlock. Not Sarah Kabbani. I hate it when people blame only women as if the men were angels without wings deceived by women. I think P. Faisal and his children will make up and he will manage to find a way to propitiate his children. If you really care about their kids, please try to be a bit more optimistic and constructive. Because it is very easy to get harsh, when it is not your life.Thank u. Sorry if what I've said hurts anyone.That' just another point of view :flowers:

Last edited:
Well i could'nt have said it any better nashmeyeh, well what do you expect from a woman who was the reason to a family break-up she's not going to be that decent IMO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom