Engagement of Prince Feisal & Sara Qabbani: March 20, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PAyah is a really caring daughter and sister!
My sympathies are with PAlia and her children.

Ok, I might be the only one here that sees this differently. Why would the family suffer? Prince Faisal was single again, right? Princess Alia doesn't possess him, so what would anyone expect from him? He's free to continue his life, no matter what others might think IMO.:flowers:

I agree with you noor he has the right to continue his life and marry the girl that his heart choose after all divorce is not the end!!!

I think they mean that the family are in shock that they did not know he was going to get engaged or that this was going to be serioues.

Divorce is not the end and I think once one is divorced s/he has the right to marry who they desire.

Does anyone know when thew edding will be and are there any pictures of Sarah?

I think they mean that the family are in shock that they did not know he was going to get engaged or that this was going to be serioues.

Divorce is not the end and I think once one is divorced s/he has the right to marry who they desire.

Does anyone know when thew edding will be and are there any pictures of Sarah?

I agree with u dazz .. we`ve to think about prince Faisal also !!! he has the right to love and marry again ... Alia also is a great woman and has the same right if she decided to do so
.. wish them all the world happiness:):flowers:
I posted a pic in page 1 i think ..!!!!

Last edited:
The reason for the families shock was due to the fact that P.Feisal left P.Alia for sarah.. The whole issue of divorce was due to her! that why the are shock and not doing so well emotionally. And you are all right that the prince has the right to love and be happy, but not at the expense of his children's feelings. As they never got along with her. And also as children they have a right to be shocked that their father is marrying another woman! as for her age she is in her early 30's late 20's from what i could ask P.ayah.

i was shocked that his children seemed not knowing about the wedding !!!! do you think from the pic that everything is normal and OK !! for me i did not see anyone in the pic happy. really sorry for lovely Aya and great P.Alia . i was got the impression that Muna's sons was affected that their father married 2 after her and they would not leave their wives for any women!!!!

I expected him to marry her one day. After all he left his family for her. But I also thought of him that he would consider more the feelings of his children.

I`m truly sorry for the children .. I hope they will go beyond it and regain their normal lives quickly .. . Unfortunately there is nothing to be done .. game is over!!!!now they have to try to deal with the new situation ... as they say love is blind!!!!!!

It is sad to learn that Ms. Qabbani was the reason for the divorce and Prince Feisal turned out to be so insensitive toward his children's feelings. Hopefully this marriage will last.

Since their divorce, i kind of lost repsepct for PF after all he betrayed his wife of 20 years for a sake of a young fling. And now the respect that i had left for him has completley gone as i think this engagement is absloutley selfish move on his part and not forgetting his new bride-to-be. I am a huge fan of Princess Alia and the way she has handelled her divorce and wish her and the childern all the best and hope they get the support they need from the family.
As for the new bride, i think she is simply a home reckor no matter what you guys out there say that's how i will always see her regardless of whatever title she'l get once they're married!!

Since their divorce, i kind of lost repsepct for PF after all he betrayed his wife of 20 years for a sake of a young fling. And now the respect that i had left for him has completley gone as i think this engagement is absloutley selfish move on his part and not forgetting his new bride-to-be. I am a huge fan of Princess Alia and the way she has handelled her divorce and wish her and the childern all the best and hope they get the support they need from the family.
As for the new bride, i think she is simply a home reckor no matter what you guys out there say that's how i will always see her regardless of whatever title she'l get once they're married!!

I share your opinion and feelings, shy, I only shied away from saying it that harshly.

Shocking yet expected news! everyone is talking about it, apparently she had been with P.Faisal for a long time, Poor kids!

You can not blame only the husband or wife only in cases of divorce ..they are couple .. and they share together their marriage failure responsibility .. i think Prince Faisal and princess Alia are both great persons but have not been able to continue together .. sure there is a reason .. I do not think that PF divorced his wife and left his home and his children only to marry a young woman while his wife is not old and Sara is not more beautiful than her also i think PF is not that kind of person IMO. The matter is simple .. Just find what he wants in Sara ..!!! it will be difficult for his children at first , but I'm sure that they will understand it.

:previous:
I have to admit that you have an interesting view on the situation. It is really impossible to determine the depth of like or dislike Prince Feisal's children have got for Ms. Qabbani and how long it will take for them to move on. Hopefully Princess Alia will find solace in her chidlren and support she has got from some members of the Jordanian royal family.

You can not blame only the husband or wife only in cases of divorce ..they are couple .. and they share together their marriage failure responsibility .. i think Prince Faisal and princess Alia are both great persons but have not been able to continue together .. sure there is a reason .. I do not think that PF divorced his wife and left his home and his children only to marry a young woman while his wife is not old and Sara is not more beautiful than her also i think PF is not that kind of person IMO. The matter is simple .. Just find what he wants in Sara ..!!! it will be difficult for his children at first , but I'm sure that they will understand it.

well unfortunately they did get devorced cuz of Sara Qabbani.

True and not true.
It doesnt mean because he was seeing her they got a divorce. People do see other people while married and they dont divorce, it depends how one handles the situation. There could be other factors in the marriage which did not make it work out.

Hello,
As soon as I submitted, I got this interesting piece of news. It's always bad when u see a divorce of a lovely looking couple. I have been to Jordan several times and my mother is from Jordan but I don't know much about the relations within the royal family. However I remember how my mother got upset when she got the bad news about Prince Faisal&Princess Alia' marriage. They seemed to be a happy couple with healthy and successful children. But maybe that turned into an illusion in time.:ermm: I don't believe that a third party can rush into a perfect or stable relationship. So there might have been other problems between them. but I think when u think and say well 'It isn't working anymore', u should share it with your wife or husband and make a shared decision instead of looking for other alternatives. In my opinion, This is the biggest mistake Prince Faisal did.If he had started a relation with Sarah Kabbani after his divorce, people wouldn't react so harshly and most importantly, his children and his ex-wife wouldn't be offended so much. But finally, I wish luck for Prince Faisal and Sarah Kabbani. And I hope they can find a way to make up with his children. So all may have some peace.:flowers:

Maybe u r right .. Sara is not Personally the reason in my opinion .. mayby the timing of Her appearance in his life!!!!just

Last edited:
all people are talking about him today ; it seems that they were together for 2 or more years , some told me that Sarah asked for public engagement or she would end up the relation .

"Chilling with raya in hyde park!! Playing jordanian songs on the iPod! Need amman soooo badd!!!" is that really her
HRHPAyah Bint Faisal (AyahBintFaisal) on Twitter

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder why Prince Feisal chose Jedda, Saudi Arabia for the official engagement.

i was not surprised by the engagement somehow i see it coming,we are all are very big fan of PAlia(at least me) but nobody can know what exactly the reason of their divorce i am so sorry the kids are hurt and sure it will be hard for them to see their father married to somone else after 20 years of marriage with their mother..but this is life.
i am wondering about the new wife title and what her activities will look like inside the JRF.

Al_bina i think that the bride family live in SA this why.

I wonder why Prince Feisal chose Jedda, Saudi Arabia for the official engagement.
Sara`s parenets r living there :) i read somewhere that she is Saudi girl of Syrian descent not jordanian .. is that right:)

yes they are from Syria ....

I could not agree more with you shy,well said!

I want to explain something very important
There are many many many others families of Saudi Arabian origin who lives in Jeddah - Makkah and other

Kabbani family that is not family of Saudi Arabian origin
These families take their customs and traditions they bring from their country of origin
Their customs and traditions that differ from the Saudis Mash
Kabbani family that Syrian family, such as the Syrian poet Nizar Qabbani.,,
It is not of Saudi Arabian origin until her family (her father) is in a courtship
Do not wear traditional clothes in Saudi Arabia
It is not Saudi Arabia, even if she was living in Jeddah

This is for illustration only

Congratulations to the newlyweds

Is not small for her age I expect it smaller Faisal few years

Last edited by a moderator:
Since this is a thread of P.Feisal & Sarah's engagement, lets not speculate why P.Feisal and P.Alia got divorced. Further posts will be deleted.

Thank you :flowers:

I strongly doubt that the new princess to be will be easily liked or excepted in Jordan!!
Given the circumstances & events of her reunion with the prince, It will take her time & work to be seen as a decent woman in Jordanian's eyes!

Very well put reeda. I don't think Prince Feisal would set out to deliberately hurt his own children. It is only natural for them to feel hurt when they see their father marrying another woman.
I hope they won't be too unhappy or if they are, will get over it soon.
Prince Feisal and Princess Alia seem to be two wonderful people whose marriage simply no longer worked for reasons only they are privy to. The initial shock of Prince Feisal's engagement is only natural for his family and the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom