The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > King Abdullah's Brothers

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2010, 05:04 PM
Heir Apparent

This summer? Isn't it a bit soon?

Old 04-14-2010, 05:14 PM
Nobility

It is just my romanticism I love summer and spring weddings. Also they may want to smooth the chaos that their engagement caused in that way . so everybody can get used to the new situation and that can prevent further speculations.

Old 04-14-2010, 05:20 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative Jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucantuosi View Post
I think their wedding could be later on this year, it's just me, I do not know if when getting engaged in Jordan the wedding will be soon or how much time it takes? Like for example in Mexico when getting engaged it is because the wedding will be very very soon or less than one year.
Usually when a Jordanian princes and princesses announce the engagement their weddings take place 2-5 months after.
Old 04-14-2010, 05:24 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

That is right salma .. the longest period was between PH & PN`s Nikah and wedding.
Old 04-14-2010, 06:00 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

I think that Faisal and Sarah celebrated the nikah. But in other ocassions jordanian princes announce their engagements (not the nikah) and they celebrate the nikah months after, as Abdullah and Rania, and Faisal and Alia.
Old 04-14-2010, 06:21 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by salma View Post
I think that Faisal and Sarah celebrated the nikah. But in other ocassions jordanian princes announce their engagements (not the nikah) and they celebrate the nikah months after, as Abdullah and Rania, and Faisal and Alia.
They did not .. just read alFatiha (Chapter of the holy Koran) this is clear in petra`s arabic Engagement announcement.
It is olso possible to use Nikah as engagement .. that means the couple r married Legally and according to Islam teachings but not living together.
Old 04-14-2010, 06:26 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

OK But then its different when Hamzah and Noor.
Prince Faisal made same when he announced his 1st marriage.
Old 04-14-2010, 06:34 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I`ve no idea about PF`s first marriage .. i dont know also if PH and PN lived together in the US bsfore wedding celebrations or not. she was his wife Legally and according to Islamic teachings.
PF cant do this because he is not married to Sara. Petra`s announcement was clear just Alfatiha not Nikah.
Old 04-14-2010, 06:38 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeda2000 View Post
I`ve no idea about KH`s first marriage .. i dont know also if PH and PN lived together in the US bsfore wedding celebrations or not. she was his wife Legally and according to Islamic teachings.
PF cant do this because he is not married to Sara. Petra`s announcement was clear just Alfatiha not Nikah.
You dont understand me. I want say that we know that Hamzah and Noor (for example) had a relation only when Petra announced that they celebrated the nikah but in other ocassions the princes and princesses announce before their engagement and after they celebrate the nikah ceremony.
Old 04-14-2010, 06:38 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

- - the arabic article
Old 04-14-2010, 06:40 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by salma View Post
You dont understand me. I want say that we know that Hamzah and Noor (for example) had a relation only when Petra announced that they celebrated the nikah but in other ocassions the princes and princesses announce before their engagement and after they celebrate the nikah ceremony.
Yes dear .. that is true.

It's different ... depending on what the Prince or Princess want.
Old 04-15-2010, 04:52 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeda2000 View Post
- - the arabic article
Thanks

Yes I know, KH announced too first the engagements and after he celebrated the nikah.
Old 04-19-2010, 07:44 AM

Hello Everyone,
We are all entitled to have an opinion about someone or something, however no one can judge another person and harshly criticize a simple human right.
Why is it when it comes to a celebrity, royalty or any known figure people think that they have the right to intrude and referee selfishly on what’s right wrong eliminating all privacy boundaries and respect as if these “public figures” are as human as we are.

When it comes to HRH Prince Feisal, i honestly do not know where to start. Knowing him as a Prince, and as a person, and he is the most kind and generous man anyone could meet. a true humanitarian and a peace leader.

Putting Jordan on the world’s map as a destination for sports, and peace throughout all his genuine efforts to bring international events had establish awareness about what Jordan as a country and its people specially the youth can offer.
Such a man had chosen to continue his "private" life with a women...am sure he made the right choice.
Old 04-19-2010, 04:19 PM
Nobility

That's what I was thinking, BlackIris. Also, personally I think people should focus on the light side of the Moon rather than the dark side.
Old 04-19-2010, 04:53 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingsofsky View Post
That's what I was thinking, BlackIris. Also, personally I think people should focus on the light side of the Moon rather than the dark side.
I agree with u dear
Old 04-19-2010, 05:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumutqueen View Post
If she chooses to re-marry she looses custody of the children. I'm not 100% but i have read something along these lines somewhere.

If this is true, then I think it's unfair. Why should the man automatically get full custody just because the mother re-married too?
Old 04-19-2010, 06:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackIris View Post
Hello Everyone,
We are all entitled to have an opinion about someone or something, however no one can judge another person and harshly criticize a simple human right.
Why is it when it comes to a celebrity, royalty or any known figure people think that they have the right to intrude and referee selfishly on whats right wrong eliminating all privacy boundaries and respect as if these public figures are as human as we are.
I do agree with you. But then that is what happens when you are a public figure. People are going to talk/gossip about you. Especially when it has become so easy with the internet and forums such as this.

I do wish them both all the happiness they deserve and I hope they have a happy life.
Old 04-26-2010, 09:14 AM
Courtier

when is the marriage? will pictures be released? we may all see pictures of Fahdah since she is Sarah's very close friend
Old 04-26-2010, 02:25 PM
Courtier

I think this

There is an old photo of Sarah with Faisal before marriage

And I think he has no problem to publish pictures of her wedding that you want this
And Sarah is not like Fahdah

Sarah Syria, and not a Saudi
Old 04-26-2010, 02:29 PM
Heir Apparent

Cd_1 means we could also get to see Fahdah during the wedding celebrations. Wouldn't be a bad idea after what? 3-4 years? Shall we hope to see Hashem's daughters, too? No, I'm asking for too much... Forget about it.