Engagement of Prince Feisal & Sara Qabbani: March 20, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don´t understand me. I want say that we know that Hamzah and Noor (for example) had a relation only when Petra announced that they celebrated the nikah but in other ocassions the princes and princesses announce before their engagement and after they celebrate the nikah ceremony.
Yes dear .. that is true.

It's different ... depending on what the Prince or Princess want.

Hello Everyone,
We are all entitled to have an opinion about someone or something, however no one can judge another person and harshly criticize a simple human right.
Why is it when it comes to a celebrity, royalty or any known figure people think that they have the right to intrude and referee selfishly on what’s right wrong eliminating all privacy boundaries and respect as if these “public figures” are as human as we are.

When it comes to HRH Prince Feisal, i honestly do not know where to start. Knowing him as a Prince, and as a person, and he is the most kind and generous man anyone could meet. a true humanitarian and a peace leader.

Putting Jordan on the world’s map as a destination for sports, and peace throughout all his genuine efforts to bring international events had establish awareness about what Jordan as a country and its people specially the youth can offer.
Such a man had chosen to continue his "private" life with a women...am sure he made the right choice.

That's what I was thinking, BlackIris. Also, personally I think people should focus on the light side of the Moon rather than the dark side.

If she chooses to re-marry she looses custody of the children. I'm not 100% but i have read something along these lines somewhere. :ermm:
If this is true, then I think it's unfair. Why should the man automatically get full custody just because the mother re-married too?

Hello Everyone,
We are all entitled to have an opinion about someone or something, however no one can judge another person and harshly criticize a simple human right.
Why is it when it comes to a celebrity, royalty or any known figure people think that they have the right to intrude and referee selfishly on what’s right wrong eliminating all privacy boundaries and respect as if these “public figures” are as human as we are.
I do agree with you. But then that is what happens when you are a public figure. People are going to talk/gossip about you. Especially when it has become so easy with the internet and forums such as this.

I do wish them both all the happiness they deserve and I hope they have a happy life.

when is the marriage? will pictures be released? we may all see pictures of Fahdah since she is Sarah's very close friend :D

I think this

There is an old photo of Sarah with Faisal before marriage

And I think he has no problem to publish pictures of her wedding that you want this
And Sarah is not like Fahdah

Sarah Syria, and not a Saudi

Cd_1 means we could also get to see Fahdah during the wedding celebrations.;) :flowers: Wouldn't be a bad idea after what? 3-4 years? Shall we hope to see Hashem's daughters, too? No, I'm asking for too much... Forget about it. :cool:

well sana i hope your right in that they publish pictures. Yes noormeanslight, thats exactly what i meant :)

I think this

There is an old photo of Sarah with Faisal before marriage

And I think he has no problem to publish pictures of her wedding that you want this
And Sarah is not like Fahdah

Sarah Syria, and not a Saudi

Can I clarify that Sarah Kabbani is a Lebanese national -- her father is Lebanese, and her mother is Egyptian. Sarah grew up in Saudi Arabia.:)

Excuse me for saying but I find the bride to be not as attractive as Princess Alia and quite hard face. Not pretty outside and if rumours of the affair that ended the marriage are true, not pretty inside either. Sorry i don't mean to offend just tell my honest opinion.

To be attactive or not to be attractive.. I am not sure if that's the question: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. We don't and can never know what His Highness Prince Faisal has found in her personality. Maybe we will get some subjective clues when we start to get to know Sarah Kabbani. All in all, the question is to love or not to love, which one can not give rationale for.:)

Last edited:
Can I clarify that Sarah Kabbani is a Lebanese national -- her father is Lebanese, and her mother is Egyptian. Sarah grew up in Saudi Arabia.:)
I don't know why, but I have a funny feeling that we should trust Fadel Abdullah. :) However, what I've heard so far is that she has Syrian origin. :unsure:

when is the wedding? whats the date?

Have they not set a date yet?

They did not set any date cause the wedding party may be private far from media attention .

really? then why announce the engagement?

They did not set any date cause the wedding party may be private far from media attention .
I dont know,but i think they can announce the date and keep the wedding party private as P.Ali and P.Rym did. Also Photographers will be there only if they were invited so no need to hide the date.

Last edited:
really? then why announce the engagement?
In order to present miss sarah qabbani the officially princess:flowers:to jordanian people of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeda2000
I dont know,but i think they can announce the date and keep the wedding party private as P.Ali and P.Rym did. Also Photographers will be there only if they were invited so no need to hide the date.

Or perhaps because he feels a shame from himself cause he dumped his pretty wife princess alia:ermm: to miss sarah qabbani and also cause most his family dont approve the relationship .

In order to present miss sarah qabbani the officially princess:flowers:to jordanian people of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeda2000

Or perhaps because he feels a shame from himself cause he dumped his pretty wife princess alia:ermm: to miss sarah qabbani and also cause most his family dont approve the relationship .
progress.gif

feels a shame from himself!!!! :ohmy: He Did not commit a crime to feel shame from himself ... Just decided to marry again after divorce. It is his personal life and he is free.

I don't think he is feeling ashamed of what he has decided to do, but I also think their wedding will not be a big event with a long list of guests, because he feels for his children. Espacially the twins are too young to understand and overcome such challenges in life. :ermm: However, I hope it will be a nice ceremony Sarah Qabbani will like as it will be her first marriage, despite everything. I believe in time everything will be fine for everybody.:flowers:

feels a shame from himself!!!! :ohmy: He Did not commit a crime to feel shame from himself ... Just decided to marry again after divorce. It is his personal life and he is free.
he feels a shame from the way he left his wife .

I don't think he is feeling ashamed of what he has decided to do, but I also think their wedding will not be a big event with a long list of guests, because he feels for his children. Espacially the twins are too young to understand and overcome such challenges in life. :ermm: However, I hope it will be a nice ceremony Sarah Qabbani will like as it will be her first marriage, despite everything. I believe in time everything will be fine for everybody.:flowers:
I agree with you wingsofsky :) We can not blame any of them because of what happened, all we can do is to wish them all happiness and success in their future.

he feels a shame from the way he left his wife .
We are not living with them to know what happened and why they divorced. Only Prince Faisal and Princess Alia knew why their marriage ended in this way and after all these years? ِAlso do not forget that we easterners and such things are common in our society.

But everyone in jordan knows the real reasons behind thier divorce
and sarah is not innocent girl :bang:

it is clear the reason behind the divorce it does not need to guess am I right ??
I dont think so .. as i said before Prince Faisal is a respected and responsible man and not that kind of person who can leave his great wife and children for a young woman IMO. I heard a lot about this divorce, but nothing is certain just rumors .. People are talking alot, even about things that they do not know. I cant judge Miss Qabbani because i do not know anything about her and never seen her before.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom