The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > King Abdullah's Brothers

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2010, 04:14 PM
Courtier

I heard a lot about her relationship with Princess Fahda

But I can not believe such rumors of the Arab Times

Sarah I expect it older than the Fahda

Princess Fahda with three sisters and one brother and I know it's the youngest girls

The major sister (Nofh) نوفه is interested in painting such as her mother, Sharifa alSudairy

Old 03-27-2010, 06:10 PM
Commoner

Arab Times story is hard to believe. Pure sensationalism.
It's very easy to attack Fahdah because we don't now her, and the people tend to believe negative things more easily.
The story is very surreal. And the alleged role of Hashim in it, is laughable. Not credible.

Old 03-27-2010, 06:35 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

I think we're all losing our focus here.
It would be best if we left Princess Fahdah and her relationship with Sara Qabbani out of this since we're not dealing with any known facts at the moment.
Let's keep our comments confined to the engagement.

Thank you

Humera
Jordan Forum Moderator
Old 03-29-2010, 03:05 PM
Nobility

I think that their wedding will be private more than puplic .
Old 03-29-2010, 03:46 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayah View Post
I think that their wedding will be private more than puplic .
Well, in such cases, it wouldn't be a surprise. Whatever not to hurt the children, you know...
Old 03-30-2010, 04:49 PM
Royal Highness

I will post my opinion and risk getting erased, as a married woman I believe that another woman CAN ruin a perfectly good and stable marriage, as we all have our moments, and we tend to take each other for granted. The other thing is that Sarah Kabbani isn't anything intresitng to look at, and doesn't seem a person of emotional or intellectual depth, I am highly disapointed in Faisal that he let this ninkanpoop ruin his marriage. Most marriage counselars say where there's a will there's a way, we all know how "willing" men are to go to marriage counseling.
Old 03-30-2010, 05:21 PM
Nobility

I want to give the new princess-to-be a chance. King Hussein also got married for several times, but noone lost respect for him as a person. Also we can see unique qualifications in each woman when we really try to get to know her.Ofcourse, nobody replaces the other, because everybody has his/her own personality and skills. I want to believe that Sarah Qabbani has something special to share with Prince Faisal and the royal family and will make him happy. At least for the sake of the relationship between PFaisal and his children. Because I think his children may be happy only if their parents are happy and can move on.
Old 03-30-2010, 05:46 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingsofsky View Post
I want to give the new princess-to-be a chance. King Hussein also got married for several times, but noone lost respect for him as a person. Also we can see unique qualifications in each woman when we really try to get to know her.Ofcourse, nobody replaces the other, because everybody has his/her own personality and skills. I want to believe that Sarah Qabbani has something special to share with Prince Faisal and the royal family and will make him happy. At least for the sake of the relationship between PFaisal and his children. Because I think his children may be happy only if their parents are happy and can move on.
I agree with u ..
It is natural that children feel unhappy and angry when their father married another woman and divorced their mother ...I think Sarah will face a great challenge after her marriage.It is not easy to win the children and the royal family love or at least respect.
Old 03-31-2010, 05:29 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntie View Post
I will post my opinion and risk getting erased, as a married woman I believe that another woman CAN ruin a perfectly good and stable marriage, as we all have our moments, and we tend to take each other for granted. The other thing is that Sarah Kabbani isn't anything intresitng to look at, and doesn't seem a person of emotional or intellectual depth, I am highly disapointed in Faisal that he let this ninkanpoop ruin his marriage. Most marriage counselars say where there's a will there's a way, we all know how "willing" men are to go to marriage counseling.

Finally someone who understands what I have been trying to say. I am going to make one statement and will not explain it further, as I do not want to go against TRF rules. Sarah Kabbani did ruin the marriage, or to better clarify this was one of the main causes as to why the marriage ended, and alot of this is seeing it from first hand experience. The children are very hurt and lost, but still love their father and respect him, they just do not agree with his decision.
I had visited the family yesterday, as was asked to clarify some points by P.Ayah, as P.Alia and the twins are not in a very "reading-forum-comments" mood.
P.Ayah had worked with Sarah during one summer at P.feisal's office where she interned for 3 months. And Sarah was never the best person there (in the means of Manners and Respect). She always wore things against the dress code and would always be smoking everywhere, despite certain rules in the office.
There are many stories about Ms. Kabbani, of which are not at all flattering. and due to these stories, the people of jordan, and i think i can speak for most of the people of jordan when i say this, knowing most of the stories and seeing them in person will not be very approving and welcoming of the new 'princess-to-be'.
Old 03-31-2010, 05:48 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan

Thank´s Nashmeyeh.

When will be the wedding?
Old 03-31-2010, 06:01 AM
Heir Presumptive

yes I heard a lot about her clothes , sorry fashion , when i heard this i thought this is not the perfect match with P.Faisal , he is known as respected committed man , fulfills his prayers known in Jordan society .
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 03-31-2010, 06:10 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashmeyeh View Post
Finally someone who understands what I have been trying to say. I am going to make one statement and will not explain it further, as I do not want to go against TRF rules. Sarah Kabbani did ruin the marriage, or to better clarify this was one of the main causes as to why the marriage ended, and alot of this is seeing it from first hand experience. The children are very hurt and lost, but still love their father and respect him, they just do not agree with his decision.
I had visited the family yesterday, as was asked to clarify some points by P.Ayah, as P.Alia and the twins are not in a very "reading-forum-comments" mood.
P.Ayah had worked with Sarah during one summer at P.feisal's office where she interned for 3 months. And Sarah was never the best person there (in the means of Manners and Respect). She always wore things against the dress code and would always be smoking everywhere, despite certain rules in the office.
There are many stories about Ms. Kabbani, of which are not at all flattering. and due to these stories, the people of jordan, and i think i can speak for most of the people of jordan when i say this, knowing most of the stories and seeing them in person will not be very approving and welcoming of the new 'princess-to-be'.
Thank's for your clarifications, nashmeyeh. They are strengthening my own feelings.
Old 03-31-2010, 07:15 AM
Heir Apparent

... but she's not a monster, right? I hope we can at least agree on that one...
Old 03-31-2010, 07:19 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
I think after marriage and the passage of time ,P. Faisal will discover all these things about his wife ..
Old 03-31-2010, 07:26 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoorMeansLight View Post
... but she's not a monster, right? I hope we can at least agree on that one...
We can not judge now
Old 03-31-2010, 07:29 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeda2000 View Post
We can not judge now ..
My thoughts exactly... Too early, in other words. Let's give her a break now and we'll see how she 'develops'...
Old 03-31-2010, 07:35 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

This is very strange .. We all have agreed that P. faisal is respected and a great man .. So why he choose Sarah, If she is really like u said .
Old 03-31-2010, 12:11 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeda2000 View Post
This is very strange .. We all have agreed that P. faisal is respected and a great man .. So why he choose Sarah, If she is really like u said .
A very good question, Reeda. I don't want to seem to be defending Sarah Kabbani, but I think if she was such an unsuitable person, P.Faisal wouldn't choose him, and even at the cost of his previous marriage. If it was true that she was a monster, then P. Faisal would be a fool, which I don't think as a person who studies politics. I think he is a perfect spokesperson and make great judgements when he has to. I think there is never black or white in life and relationships. There must be gray zones. I think the children will be offended more if people go on insulting his father and his future wife. At least, this is my opinion. There is another point I want to add. Some seem to be comfortable while they are insulting Sarah Kabbani. But it was P Faisal who was married with Princess Alia and broke the wedlock. Not Sarah Kabbani. I hate it when people blame only women as if the men were angels without wings deceived by women. I think P. Faisal and his children will make up and he will manage to find a way to propitiate his children. If you really care about their kids, please try to be a bit more optimistic and constructive. Because it is very easy to get harsh, when it is not your life.Thank u. Sorry if what I've said hurts anyone.That' just another point of view
Old 03-31-2010, 12:36 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Well i could'nt have said it any better nashmeyeh, well what do you expect from a woman who was the reason to a family break-up she's not going to be that decent IMO!!!
Old 03-31-2010, 02:36 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingsofsky View Post
think the children will be offended more if people go on insulting his father and his future wife.
My Sentiments Exaclty