The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > King Abdullah's Brothers

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2010, 11:39 AM
Aristocracy

Since their divorce, i kind of lost repsepct for PF after all he betrayed his wife of 20 years for a sake of a young fling. And now the respect that i had left for him has completley gone as i think this engagement is absloutley selfish move on his part and not forgetting his new bride-to-be. I am a huge fan of Princess Alia and the way she has handelled her divorce and wish her and the childern all the best and hope they get the support they need from the family.
As for the new bride, i think she is simply a home reckor no matter what you guys out there say that's how i will always see her regardless of whatever title she'l get once they're married!!

Old 03-21-2010, 11:53 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by shy View Post
Since their divorce, i kind of lost repsepct for PF after all he betrayed his wife of 20 years for a sake of a young fling. And now the respect that i had left for him has completley gone as i think this engagement is absloutley selfish move on his part and not forgetting his new bride-to-be. I am a huge fan of Princess Alia and the way she has handelled her divorce and wish her and the childern all the best and hope they get the support they need from the family.
As for the new bride, i think she is simply a home reckor no matter what you guys out there say that's how i will always see her regardless of whatever title she'l get once they're married!!
I share your opinion and feelings, shy, I only shied away from saying it that harshly.

Old 03-21-2010, 12:44 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Shocking yet expected news! everyone is talking about it, apparently she had been with P.Faisal for a long time, Poor kids!
Old 03-21-2010, 01:21 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
You can not blame only the husband or wife only in cases of divorce ..they are couple .. and they share together their marriage failure responsibility .. i think Prince Faisal and princess Alia are both great persons but have not been able to continue together .. sure there is a reason .. I do not think that PF divorced his wife and left his home and his children only to marry a young woman while his wife is not old and Sara is not more beautiful than her also i think PF is not that kind of person IMO. The matter is simple .. Just find what he wants in Sara ..!!! it will be difficult for his children at first , but I'm sure that they will understand it.
Old 03-21-2010, 01:41 PM
Heir Apparent

I have to admit that you have an interesting view on the situation. It is really impossible to determine the depth of like or dislike Prince Feisal's children have got for Ms. Qabbani and how long it will take for them to move on. Hopefully Princess Alia will find solace in her chidlren and support she has got from some members of the Jordanian royal family.
Old 03-21-2010, 02:00 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeda2000 View Post
You can not blame only the husband or wife only in cases of divorce ..they are couple .. and they share together their marriage failure responsibility .. i think Prince Faisal and princess Alia are both great persons but have not been able to continue together .. sure there is a reason .. I do not think that PF divorced his wife and left his home and his children only to marry a young woman while his wife is not old and Sara is not more beautiful than her also i think PF is not that kind of person IMO. The matter is simple .. Just find what he wants in Sara ..!!! it will be difficult for his children at first , but I'm sure that they will understand it.
well unfortunately they did get devorced cuz of Sara Qabbani.
Old 03-21-2010, 02:25 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amoula View Post
True and not true.
It doesnt mean because he was seeing her they got a divorce. People do see other people while married and they dont divorce, it depends how one handles the situation. There could be other factors in the marriage which did not make it work out.
Old 03-21-2010, 02:26 PM
Nobility

Hello,
As soon as I submitted, I got this interesting piece of news. It's always bad when u see a divorce of a lovely looking couple. I have been to Jordan several times and my mother is from Jordan but I don't know much about the relations within the royal family. However I remember how my mother got upset when she got the bad news about Prince Faisal&Princess Alia' marriage. They seemed to be a happy couple with healthy and successful children. But maybe that turned into an illusion in time. I don't believe that a third party can rush into a perfect or stable relationship. So there might have been other problems between them. but I think when u think and say well 'It isn't working anymore', u should share it with your wife or husband and make a shared decision instead of looking for other alternatives. In my opinion, This is the biggest mistake Prince Faisal did.If he had started a relation with Sarah Kabbani after his divorce, people wouldn't react so harshly and most importantly, his children and his ex-wife wouldn't be offended so much. But finally, I wish luck for Prince Faisal and Sarah Kabbani. And I hope they can find a way to make up with his children. So all may have some peace.
Old 03-21-2010, 02:31 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amoula View Post
Maybe u r right .. Sara is not Personally the reason in my opinion .. mayby the timing of Her appearance in his life!!!!just
Old 03-21-2010, 02:48 PM
Heir Presumptive

all people are talking about him today ; it seems that they were together for 2 or more years , some told me that Sarah asked for public engagement or she would end up the relation .

"Chilling with raya in hyde park!! Playing jordanian songs on the iPod! Need amman soooo badd!!!" is that really her
HRHPAyah Bint Faisal (AyahBintFaisal) on Twitter
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 03-21-2010, 03:14 PM
Heir Apparent

I wonder why Prince Feisal chose Jedda, Saudi Arabia for the official engagement.
Old 03-21-2010, 03:26 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco

i was not surprised by the engagement somehow i see it coming,we are all are very big fan of PAlia(at least me) but nobody can know what exactly the reason of their divorce i am so sorry the kids are hurt and sure it will be hard for them to see their father married to somone else after 20 years of marriage with their mother..but this is life.
i am wondering about the new wife title and what her activities will look like inside the JRF.

Al_bina i think that the bride family live in SA this why.
Old 03-21-2010, 03:27 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al_bina View Post
I wonder why Prince Feisal chose Jedda, Saudi Arabia for the official engagement.
Sara`s parenets r living there i read somewhere that she is Saudi girl of Syrian descent not jordanian .. is that right
Old 03-21-2010, 03:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

yes they are from Syria ....
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 03-21-2010, 03:42 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi83 View Post
yes they are from Syria ....
Thanks dear .. i`m asking about the Saudi Nationality?
Old 03-21-2010, 03:43 PM
Nobility

Thumbs up

Quote:
I could not agree more with you shy,well said!
Old 03-21-2010, 04:27 PM
Courtier

I want to explain something very important
There are many many many others families of Saudi Arabian origin who lives in Jeddah - Makkah and other

Kabbani family that is not family of Saudi Arabian origin
These families take their customs and traditions they bring from their country of origin
Their customs and traditions that differ from the Saudis Mash
Kabbani family that Syrian family, such as the Syrian poet Nizar Qabbani.,,
It is not of Saudi Arabian origin until her family (her father) is in a courtship
Do not wear traditional clothes in Saudi Arabia
It is not Saudi Arabia, even if she was living in Jeddah

This is for illustration only

Congratulations to the newlyweds

Is not small for her age I expect it smaller Faisal few years
Old 03-21-2010, 05:24 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Since this is a thread of P.Feisal & Sarah's engagement, lets not speculate why P.Feisal and P.Alia got divorced. Further posts will be deleted.

Thank you
Old 03-21-2010, 05:29 PM
Courtier

I strongly doubt that the new princess to be will be easily liked or excepted in Jordan!!
Given the circumstances & events of her reunion with the prince, It will take her time & work to be seen as a decent woman in Jordanian's eyes!
Old 03-21-2010, 05:40 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeda2000 View Post
Very well put reeda. I don't think Prince Feisal would set out to deliberately hurt his own children. It is only natural for them to feel hurt when they see their father marrying another woman.
I hope they won't be too unhappy or if they are, will get over it soon.
Prince Feisal and Princess Alia seem to be two wonderful people whose marriage simply no longer worked for reasons only they are privy to. The initial shock of Prince Feisal's engagement is only natural for his family and the rest of us.

Closed Thread