Engagement of Prince Feisal & Sara Qabbani: March 20, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I strongly doubt that the new princess to be will be easily liked or excepted in Jordan!!
Given the circumstances & events of her reunion with the prince, It will take her time & work to be seen as a decent woman in Jordanian's eyes!

people forget quickly , you can see in local websites many congratulating P.Faisal and wishing him the best . the new princess will sure has her own interests and found her own path ; like sports for ex.

They Did not specify a date for marriage, which suggests to me that the marriage ceremony may be limited to family members of the couple

They Did not specify a date for marriage, which suggests to me that the marriage ceremony may be limited to family members of the couple
Sara is an ordinary and needs some time to prepare her self for new life as a princess :) but we dont know !!!!It may be very soon, sooner than we imagine:)

Written in the article she was working with Faisal

When his divorce from Princess Alia

I read an article talking about the relationship between the Prince Faisal with the girl who works with him

He did not name the girl :bang:
Can u post a link 4 that article please sana :)

Jordan’s Prince Feisal Announces Engagement « Royalty in the News

Some of what is written in the article

Royal watchers have noted that in Jordan tomorrow it is Mother’ Day. Some think it is insensitive for Feisal to celebrate an engagement the day before the holiday when he has four children with his former wife, Alia Tabbaa, whom he divorced in April 2008.

Prince Faisal is the brother of King Abdullah. Here he is with his family before he divorced Princess Alia in April 2008

="http://i39.tinypic.com/1zg943t.jpg"

the new bride indeed look like Princess Alia
i am so sorry the kids they must have a bad times now.

Can u post a link 4 that article please sana :)

Honey is an essay written not on the Internet

According to some sites it may be attending the wedding of Hashim and Fahadh :whistling:

This information may be incorrect :ohmy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Honey is an essay written not on the Internet

According to some sites it may be attending the wedding of Hashim and Fahadh :whistling:

This information may be incorrect :ohmy:

Do u know what is sara`s real age .. i read somewhere that she is 28...thanks :):):flowers:

She looks nothing like princess Alia , Sara has ordinary features.

Do u know what is sara`s real age .. i read somewhere that she is 28...thanks :):):flowers:

I do not know it exactly the right age

I expect it among the thirty -

Faisal age 43 may be close to him in life

well I wishe I could say it's great news but I don't feel so,I know everybody have the right to move on with his life after divorce but I really feel sorry for the Alia and her children....no matter what that whole affaire of Feisal and Sara don't look good at all IMO.

well I wishe I could say it's great news but I don't feel so,I know everybody have the right to move on with his life after divorce but I really feel sorry for the Alia and her children....no matter what that whole affaire of Feisal and Sara don't look good at all IMO.

It will not be easy for Sarah Qabbani to make her path after the charismatic Princess Alia, the comparison will be unavoidable.

I'm surprise! I'm KO.
Congrats!

It would be most kind of the TRF members to clarify the following. Had Prince Feisal, or any other member of the Jornadian royal family for that matter, who intends to marry or re-marry, to get an official permission/approval from King Abdullah to do so?

:previous: I'd like to know that too, Al_Bina. Good question! As it seems, the King's opinion matters a lot.;)

I think so,some arab media was talking about the engagement and mention that the king didn't like this relationship and that it's Prince Hachem who talked to the king about that so Feisal can have the king approval and that was because the new couple met during Hachem and Fahda wedding and that the two girls( I mean Fahda and Sara) are very good friends.

I think so,some arab media was talking about the engagement and mention that the king didn't like this relationship and that it's Prince Hachem who talked to the king about that so Feisal can have the king approval and that as because the new couple met during Hachem and Fahda wedding and that the two girls are very good friends.
Forgive me shrifia but i think u r talking about arab times article ..an opposition newspaper or website .. I do not trust it :ermm:prince faisal swarm in as regent today and attended alkarama anniversary with his brother yesterday .. also he visited Customs Department so i dont think that their relationship affected.

Arabtimes and some other forums (don't worry I don't trust Arabtimes too:))
I didn't say king have a problem with feisal I don't think it's like that I just say that as other JRF members he didn't approve the relationship that's all.

Arabtimes and some other forums (don't worry I don't trust Arabtimes too:))
I didn't say king have a problem with feisal I don't think it's like that I just say that as other JRF members he didn't approve the relationship that's all.
I know dear:):flowers: .. the other webs copied the same article :)

most likely Reeda..so tell me you don't think that Prince Feisal need the king approval for his engagement?

let me say honestly I was shocked by the articles regarding Fahda's story ; just want it to be false

most likely Reeda..so tell me you don't think that Prince Feisal need the king approval for his engagement?
I dont think so .. prince faisal is not young he is over 40 and this is not his first marriage ..and above all it is a personal decision so the King has no right to refuse as long as this marriage will not harm the royal family:ermm:
Also dont forget that faisal is the only full brother for the king and holds an important role in the army .. IMO king Abdullah will never lose his right hand and biggest supporter only because he wants to marry again:ermm:

maybe you're right I was asking not because I think king has the last word in sush decision within his family but because he is the boss of the family and in Arab world you know what that mean,it's always nice and signe of respect to ask from permission although most of the time is just formal one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom