The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > King Abdullah's Brothers

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2010, 12:19 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humera View Post
Princess Alia has kept her title since the divorce.
It is quite clear that she's held in very high regard by the JRF and the Jordanian people, performs official duties and I'm sure will continue to do so.

As far as Prince Feisal's new wife-to-be is concerned, I'm sure we'll see her taking up an official role in time.

ps...the JRF already has two princesses named Sarah (slightly different spelling though), Prince Zeid's wife and ofcourse one of Prince Feisal's twin daughters.
I dont think that she will change her name .. she will be known as HRH princess Sara al faisal or Sara faisal accourding to the JRF traditions after nikah cermony. The other Saras also can keep their names and tites.

Old 03-21-2010, 01:26 AM
Courtier

wow so i am shocked the rumers for them were true, but i am happy for them. now we know hes maby not so sad like some were saying .

i dont think palia will lose this title unless she remarrys like some other family members? unless this doesnt happen for all?

Old 03-21-2010, 02:44 AM
Nobility

sarah qabbani is really beautiful lady and she s seems younger than him . can anyone tell me her exact age
Old 03-21-2010, 05:17 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

accourding to AFP she is originally Syrian
http://www.france24.com/ar/node/567866
Old 03-21-2010, 05:49 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Picture of the Month Representative - Denmark
Royal Blogger

Do you think we'll see a picture of Prince Faisal, Sara and his children? (Before the wedding that is.)

Josette
Old 03-21-2010, 06:08 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Robijn View Post
Do you think we'll see a picture of Prince Faisal, Sara and his children? (Before the wedding that is.)

Josette
I hope .. but don`t think so .. princess Ayah and Prince Omar are in UK or france i think ..
Perhaps King Abdullah will receive them as he did with princess Badia and her husband Khalid Blair.
Old 03-21-2010, 06:56 AM
Nobility

I hope they wore happy and that the children like here !
Old 03-21-2010, 07:01 AM
Heir Apparent

Wonderful news for the couple - Congratulations!

Miss Sarah Qabbani looks indeed very beautiful and charming.
Old 03-21-2010, 08:07 AM
Gentry

Princess Ayah is in the UK, but has cut her stay short and is returning tomorrow to Amman, to be there to support her mother and sisters who are in shock, as well as to be there for her brother as they all need all the support and care they can get. This is a huge shock to everyone especially P.Ayah as she was in the UK when she was told, and had gone to paris for the day when it happened, to be able to clear her head!
Princess Alia will keep her title, as it was given to her by the late King Hussein.

I feel bad for P.Ayah, having to feel like she must carry all their pain on her shoulders, because she doesn't want to seem them hurting! They are always in my prayers, for God to grant them the strength that they need!
Old 03-21-2010, 08:22 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashmeyeh View Post
Princess Ayah is in the UK, but has cut her stay short and is returning tomorrow to Amman, to be there to support her mother and sisters who are in shock, as well as to be there for her brother as they all need all the support and care they can get. This is a huge shock to everyone especially P.Ayah as she was in the UK when she was told, and had gone to paris for the day when it happened, to be able to clear her head!
Princess Alia will keep her title, as it was given to her by the late King Hussein.

I feel bad for P.Ayah, having to feel like she must carry all their pain on her shoulders, because she doesn't want to seem them hurting! They are always in my prayers, for God to grant them the strength that they need!
I agree with u nashmeyeh .. it is a big shock for all !!!.. My prayers for them.
it is really hard for them.. do u have any information about why KA and princess Muna didn`t attend?
Old 03-21-2010, 08:25 AM
Courtier

PAyah is a really caring daughter and sister!
My sympathies are with PAlia and her children.
Old 03-21-2010, 08:53 AM
Heir Apparent

Ok, I might be the only one here that sees this differently. Why would the family suffer? Prince Faisal was single again, right? Princess Alia doesn't possess him, so what would anyone expect from him? He's free to continue his life, no matter what others might think IMO.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:04 AM
Nobility

I agree with you noor he has the right to continue his life and marry the girl that his heart choose after all divorce is not the end!!!
Old 03-21-2010, 09:08 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

I think they mean that the family are in shock that they did not know he was going to get engaged or that this was going to be serioues.

Divorce is not the end and I think once one is divorced s/he has the right to marry who they desire.

Does anyone know when thew edding will be and are there any pictures of Sarah?
Old 03-21-2010, 09:25 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
I think they mean that the family are in shock that they did not know he was going to get engaged or that this was going to be serioues.

Divorce is not the end and I think once one is divorced s/he has the right to marry who they desire.

Does anyone know when thew edding will be and are there any pictures of Sarah?
I agree with u dazz .. we`ve to think about prince Faisal also !!! he has the right to love and marry again ... Alia also is a great woman and has the same right if she decided to do so
.. wish them all the world happiness
I posted a pic in page 1 i think ..!!!!
Old 03-21-2010, 09:34 AM
Gentry

The reason for the families shock was due to the fact that P.Feisal left P.Alia for sarah.. The whole issue of divorce was due to her! that why the are shock and not doing so well emotionally. And you are all right that the prince has the right to love and be happy, but not at the expense of his children's feelings. As they never got along with her. And also as children they have a right to be shocked that their father is marrying another woman! as for her age she is in her early 30's late 20's from what i could ask P.ayah.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:52 AM
Heir Presumptive

i was shocked that his children seemed not knowing about the wedding !!!! do you think from the pic that everything is normal and OK !! for me i did not see anyone in the pic happy. really sorry for lovely Aya and great P.Alia . i was got the impression that Muna's sons was affected that their father married 2 after her and they would not leave their wives for any women!!!!
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 03-21-2010, 10:00 AM
Courtier

I expected him to marry her one day. After all he left his family for her. But I also thought of him that he would consider more the feelings of his children.
Old 03-21-2010, 10:01 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I`m truly sorry for the children .. I hope they will go beyond it and regain their normal lives quickly .. . Unfortunately there is nothing to be done .. game is over!!!!now they have to try to deal with the new situation ... as they say love is blind!!!!!!
Old 03-21-2010, 10:09 AM
Heir Apparent

It is sad to learn that Ms. Qabbani was the reason for the divorce and Prince Feisal turned out to be so insensitive toward his children's feelings. Hopefully this marriage will last.