The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > King Abdullah's Brothers

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 09:02 PM
Nobility

Dear, ayah. I can understand what you feel, as I felt the same anger when I found out the divorce. But then I thought and understood it is nonsense to criticize somebody I don't know on the basis of the newspapers or others' comments. Moreover, insulting or blaming Sarah Qabbani won't do any good for the royal family and esp P. Faisal's children, cuz sooner or later Sarah will be a part of the family. So I feel neutral about Qabbani now as I respect Prince Faisal and his children. Because if I were them, I, myself, would probably criticize my own father and his future wife , but never let others do that on behalf of me, esp in public.

Old 05-15-2010, 06:47 AM
Nobility

I really do not want discussion to become a battleground for any opinion, this is the way I see it .

Old 05-15-2010, 07:06 AM
Nobility

I think it has never become a battlefield so far. I was just trying to explain my point of view, dear. I wish the best for all and if we care about the Royal Family, we could help this happen by being more optimistic. But you are right if you mean we shouldn't go on discussing about the reasons why P Faisal chose S Qabbani or why P Alia and P Faisal got divorced, as we can never know them.
Old 05-15-2010, 08:42 AM
Heir Apparent

Do members of the JRF usually have long engagements? Because I have the impression that they don't. Perhaps we should expect a wedding announcement towards the end of the summer or in fall. I'm saying this because the temperatures in Jordan are extremely high in the summer - thus it's not the ideal period for a wedding.
Old 05-15-2010, 08:56 AM
Nobility

The sooner the better I think. But waiting until the end of the summer could give them some time to work on PR of the new princess.
Old 05-15-2010, 09:02 AM
Heir Apparent

Sure. The more they'll work on it the better...
Old 05-15-2010, 09:07 AM
Nobility

ooow I can understand what you mean.
Old 05-15-2010, 01:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

I wonder if we will see a big wedding,I mean something glamorous like the one of Hamza and Noor...and if alot of royals will attend?
that will be so good to see,so let's wait and see
Old 05-15-2010, 01:25 PM
Nobility

As I said before, I don't think P Faisal will organise a big event, in case his children get offended more. It may be a small ceremony for close friends and family. Only royalities who are close to P. Faisal may attend the event in my opinion. Even the ones, ( I mean the friends -either a royality or commoner-) who feel for P. Alia may make an excuse in order not to attend. So the guest list will be limited in my opinion.
Old 05-15-2010, 01:53 PM

Is It sarah qabbani first wedding ??
Old 05-15-2010, 02:43 PM
Nobility

It seems so Randa. We don't have her bio, but I am almost sure that she has never got married before.
Old 05-15-2010, 03:23 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I think yes , cuz the royal court announcement said miss Sara not Mrs.
Old 05-16-2010, 03:10 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingsofsky View Post
Dear, ayah. I can understand what you feel, as I felt the same anger when I found out the divorce. But then I thought and understood it is nonsense to criticize somebody I don't know on the basis of the newspapers or others' comments. Moreover, insulting or blaming Sarah Qabbani won't do any good for the royal family and esp P. Faisal's children, cuz sooner or later Sarah will be a part of the family. So I feel neutral about Qabbani now as I respect Prince Faisal and his children. Because if I were them, I, myself, would probably criticize my own father and his future wife , but never let others do that on behalf of me, esp in public.
Thank you WingsofSky. I could not have said it better. I believe that this sort of criticism is unfair and will only hurt the children. What child would like to see either of his/her parents attacked in such a matter in public. Let us give Sarah a chance. They all deserve to be happy.
Old 05-18-2010, 12:29 PM
Courtier

Miss Sarah??

I expect it's the same age as Reem Ali

May be at the end of thirty-year-old??
Old 05-18-2010, 12:56 PM
Heir Apparent

Sana, I think she mustn't be older than 30. She's Fahdah's friend after all.
Old 05-18-2010, 01:01 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoorMeansLight View Post
Sana, I think she mustn't be older than 30. She's Fahdah's friend after all.
How do you know that she is Fahdah`s friend. It is just a rumor.
Old 05-18-2010, 01:10 PM
Heir Apparent

Oops! I thought it wasn't a rumour. I had read it here several times. Anyway, so she might be 35 or even older?
Old 05-19-2010, 04:26 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

35? wasnt there an article saying she was in her late 20's or I could be mistaken.
Even if she is Fahada's friend, doesnt mean they have to be the same age. I have friends who are much older and much younger than me.
Old 05-19-2010, 06:18 AM
Nobility

no no I aint close to the RC :))
Old 05-19-2010, 06:19 AM
Gentry

Wow she's in a hurry !