The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > King Abdullah's Brothers

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2006, 05:15 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by suria
good to hear this , PAli too use his left hand , so its another match ..
I don't knew that prince Ali uses his left hand too. So, today we exchange the information about the left hands of prince Ali and princess Rym.
Funny:p

Old 05-30-2006, 05:16 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joumana
I don't knew that prince Ali uses his left hand too. So, today we exchange the information about the left hands of prince Ali and princess Rym.
Funny:p
yes he is , he rights and signs using his left hand, maybe this is what make them full in love:p

And there does not come a moment when I do not look into the sky or indeed at anything beautiful and am not reminded of him whom I loved most in life and find a joy in the knowledge that .....he is finally reunited with Her whom I loved most
Old 05-30-2006, 05:33 AM
Aristocracy

wow Suria i don't know from where should i start , great article , i didn't know that Ali talked to Rym in that protest , and didn't know that Rym was the manager of the CNN offices in Paris. and that Ali helps poor people in secret. every word touched me , Ali is great Prince and person , Rym too ,thank you for your great efforts Suria

do you live in Amman

the most right part was this it moves my emotions its like they are talking about me :
In announcing engagement of the Jordanian prince the youth, formation dreams of the hundred girls Jordanian in the connection in him, disappointment sustained in, where PRINCE ALI the feelings the more popularity between the youths in Jordan, Because of his compliance on touching of worries and their aspirations.

Old 05-30-2006, 09:49 AM
Courtier

Quote:
i found this nice article on ELAPH about PA and PR, its in Arabic , i translated it through internet , so i hope its clear enough
She brags about hating Saddam Hussien? How interesting, Even though Raghad Saddam hussien Calls Ali Akhoya (my brother Ali!)

lol sorry, but I dun believe the story told by elaph!
but I believe that part about how simple and humble Ali is.
Old 05-30-2006, 10:13 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Monkey
lol sorry, but I dun believe the story told by elaph!
but I believe that part about how simple and humble Ali is.
what part that you don't believe , how they met ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Monkey
She brags about hating Saddam Hussien? How interesting, Even though Raghad Saddam hussien Calls Ali Akhoya (my brother Ali!)
really when did you hear this , ...i didn't know that before .
And there does not come a moment when I do not look into the sky or indeed at anything beautiful and am not reminded of him whom I loved most in life and find a joy in the knowledge that .....he is finally reunited with Her whom I loved most
Old 05-30-2006, 11:32 AM
Courtier

Quote:
what part that you don't believe , how they met ?
Yea, this so called lover at first sight story:o

Quote:
Yea on her first interview with Al-arabiya after sqoot Baghdad,she said that she managed to go to Jordan and Akhoya el Amir Ali, gave me his home to stay for a while till I find a new place and move.
she also mentioned him in a second interview on Al-arabiya I think a couple of months ago.
Old 05-30-2006, 06:25 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Well this is a well known fact Suria, even in the first interview with cnn, Raghad said that it was Ali who actually arranged her departure with sister and children from Iraq, it was him who negotiated with the Americans and the allied forces, and arranged for their settlement in Jordan which I find very intimidating to ordinary iraqis living there, I know people might say he did it out of compassion, but my iraqi friends think it shouldn't have happened. Anyway I think he is a most charming prince and thanx for all the information you always give us Suria dear
Old 05-31-2006, 03:20 AM
Gentry

He was being noble and helped a women and her children regardless of whom she was …
This shows how kind hearted:o he is , I can't imagine him saying no to anyone in need or distress , he is like all of the Hashemite family ..kind ..considerate and noble…
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesaweer
Well this is a well known fact Suria, even in the first interview with cnn, Raghad said that it was Ali who actually arranged her departure with sister and children from Iraq, it was him who negotiated with the Americans and the allied forces, and arranged for their settlement in Jordan which I find very intimidating to ordinary iraqis living there, I know people might say he did it out of compassion, but my iraqi friends think it shouldn't have happened. Anyway I think he is a most charming prince and thanx for all the information you always give us Suria dear
He married a woman he loves , am a Jordanian from Palestenian origin but matters of the heart has nothing to do with nationality...

And P.Reem is a nice woman ...Lucky woman i would say

Love don't know bounderies ....

May allah bless him " yhaneenh ma3 elli albo be7ebbo":)
Old 05-31-2006, 08:01 AM
Nobility

Wink Rym Al Ali

I'm pretty sure P. Ali married Rym out of love, the fact that Rym is not beautiful shows that Ali is now mature, not the guy " booze and drunk" if he ever was a junkie, well, he's now looking very happy and relaxed 'cos of Rym.
I love Rym, she must be a special woman, very down to earth and she has brain !
Old 05-31-2006, 11:42 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by emily62_1
I'm pretty sure P. Ali married Rym out of love, the fact that Rym is not beautiful shows that Ali is now mature, not the guy " booze and drunk" if he ever was a junkie, well, he's now looking very happy and relaxed 'cos of Rym.
I love Rym, she must be a special woman, very down to earth and she has brain !

as her husband , he has a brain too, i believe that Ali can't marry without love. he is not that kind of person who would marry for his interest, Ali is emotional guy and has brain too, the guy who can gain all that love from his people despite all the rumors and the bad talking about him and the war against him, must has a huge ability power and love to share with other , away from spot he has this popularity he is close to his people.

why he would marry without love , he shouldn't marry pretty girl to say that he loves her.

i agree with you about Rym and i believe that Rym married Ali for the same reasons , his intelligent and love and passion make him very unique person.
Old 09-25-2006, 09:14 AM
Courtier

I think there is a pic of her somewhere wqith them in Majorca,but u can see her standing with them all not with Ali alone,I even remember she was wearing shorts and a white shirt , Anyway ill look for it.

I dunno whether they had a strong relationship or not,but didn't she come to Jordan only after she left Iraq during the war in 2003?

here is the Pic, shes behind KA,
(from getty images)
Old 09-27-2006, 02:29 AM
Courtier

i am really shocked .... what i know that PA knew Rym for a year before engagement , they engaged on April 2005 which means that they knew each other on 2004 ... so he invited her to that vacation to Majorca dose this mean that he was in love with her or he just knew her as a friend and asked her to go with them..

BTW thanks for posting the photo even KA covers everybody
Old 09-27-2006, 09:06 PM
Courtier

I m glad that I m the first one who said that there is a picture of prince Ali and princess Rym on the vacation in 2003. It seems to me that they are some people here who doesn t knew about it.

Princess Rym came to Jordan in end March begin April 2003. So she meets prince Ali between April and July 2003. Personnaly i think in April 2003 because they get married on April 2004. One year after the meeting. Very romantic.

Excuse me for my bad english.

Quote:
i am really shocked .... what i know that PA knew Rym for a year before engagement , they engaged on April 2005 which means that they knew each other on 2004 ... so he invited her to that vacation to Majorca dose this mean that he was in love with her or he just knew her as a friend and asked her to go with them..

BTW thanks for posting the photo even KA covers everybody
No Suria . They engaged on 23 or 26 April 2004 at the same month as princess Haya on 10 April 2004.

It was too good to be true...
Closed Thread