Divorce for Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Go back to the Heshemite family tree, hashemites were in Saudi Arabia, Syria and Iraq :)

The Hashemite family origins back to Saudi Arabia

(Mecca)
This Bcesp lineage that connects to the Prophet Muhammad

My family is very large and have a large branch, but its origins go back to Mecca :D

The Hashemite family origins back to Saudi Arabia

(Mecca)
This Bcesp lineage that connects to the Prophet Muhammad

My family is very large and have a large branch, but its origins go back to Mecca :D
They were from Hejaz before Saudi Arabia . Now already Three or four generations of the family were born in Jordan .. let us move on now and back to our topic the divorce please.

how about a video about the engagement? does anyone have one of those?

Mother from princess noor father is a last otoman from turkey father from princess noor is half turkish!

Thank u Deniz1999. Yes she has ottomanic origin too, but of course she is a Jordanian princess. Indeed, wives of all of the princes of Jordan are Jordanian Princesses, even if all of them are not princesses in born. Marrying with foreigners is very common among all royalities around the world as a result of their international environment. Take Princess Grace of Monaco as an example. Who can refuse she was the princess of Monaco and her people, though she was born and grew up in the USA?

sana is totally right a bout the royal family of jordan they are not jordanian origin they are from saudi arabia(from hijaz) not jordan!!!!!!!! maybe that explains why prince hashem married saudi girl and always dress him and p ghazi like saudi pepole

what they were before doesnt matter. they are now a jordanian. Arent they getting money from the taxes that jordanian people pay. or does the saudi people pay off their money, eh? If they married a saudi or non jordanian cos of love is fine with me but just cos they dont feel more jordanian is very very wrong:bang:

they are jordanian. Prince Hashim of Jordan, prince Ghazi of Jordan, Princess Noor of Jordan, Princess Alai of Jordan. I dont see any Saudi, Syria or any other countries name on there.

Let's get back on topic...the divorce of Noor and Hamzah.

Any and all new posts regarding the origins of the JRF will be deleted.

How much was married to Hamza and Noor?

They married in August 2003, so their marriage lasted six years.

it was in 2009, but announced 2010. thanks banadoora!

There weren't any. Not as far as I can remember. Only pictures.
They did not announced the engagement. .. just Nikah ceremony on Aug 30 /2003 and zifaf on May 27-28/2004. That time some news papers said that their nikah was without celebrations just their family because the Iraqi war was started and jordanian people were sad and angry.
You can see the Nikah ceremony in the same video.:)

Last edited:
I am surprised to ignore the name of Nur when newspapers published congratulates Hamza birthday gala
This annoying
This biography of Amir Hamza, From the official site

:: ÇáãæÞÚ ÇáÑÓãí áÕÇÍÈ ÇáÓãæ Çáãáßí ÇáÇãíÑ ÍãÒÉ Èä ÇáÍÓíä æáí ÇáÚåÏ ::
Did not mention the name of Nur
Why does not mention that he (was) married to Asim Noor were divorced

???
This bio was published months ago .It is the first strong sign for their divorce and their wedding pics disappeared from the site too. Nothing about p.Noor in the site only few pics for 1 or 2 events with the king and queen.

Last edited:
This bio was published months ago .It is the first strong sign for their divorce and their wedding pics disappeared from the site too. Nothing about p.Noor in the site only few pics for 1 or 2 events with the king and queen.

That's right :flowers:

Has been ignored 6 years of the life of Hamza and Noor :bang:

Why do not you write that there is a divorce and ended up
(He was married to Prince Hamzah Nur Asim were divorced in 2009)

I couldn't agree more, Sana. The royal family seem to have conveniently forgotten Princess Noor. Divorce is not something to be ashamed of or hidden for a long time. I think the attitude of the court towards such issues is one of the reasons why some speculations sometimes pop up easily. Put aside her being a Hashemite princess in born, she was at least a part of the core family for 6 years and is the mother of Prince Hamzah's daughter. Mentioning the Princess would not flogging a dead horse but a sign of respect and loyality. :flowers:;)

I couldn't agree more, Sana. The royal family seem to have conveniently forgotten Princess Noor. Divorce is not something to be ashamed of or hidden for a long time. I think the attitude of the court towards such issues is one of the reasons why some speculations sometimes pop up easily. Put aside her being a Hashemite princess in born, she was at least a part of the core family for 6 years and is the mother of Prince Hamzah's daughter. Mentioning the Princess would not flogging a dead horse but a sign of respect and loyality. :flowers:;)

Every royal family in this world has its own traditions dear. Not only p.Noor the Hashimiate court did not announced any divorce before and deleted the divorced princesses names from ex-husbands official Bios.

Reeda2000, thank you for the explanations. you are always very attentive:flowers: , but the point I was trying to reach was that this tradition does not fit the current circumtances. I mean in a globalized world, you can not keep such big news for yourself for a long time and once it comes out via unofficial means, it may become convenient for any speculation. In today's world, institutions and celebrities try to avoid the people who embark on speculations by managing the news flow. I think Hashemite Family is a much more modern and up to date royal family than many others and easily realize the importance of PR. :)

Reeda2000, thank you for the explanations. you are always very attentive:flowers: , but the point I was trying to reach was that this tradition does not fit the current circumtances. I mean in a globalized world, you can not keep such big news for yourself for a long time and once it comes out via unofficial means, it may become convenient for any speculation. In today's world, institutions and celebrities try to avoid the people who embark on speculations by managing the news news flow. I think Hashemite Family is a much more modern and up to date royal family than many others and easily realize the importance of PR. :)
Thanks ..u r welcome dear:flowers:
Maybe you are right .I think they prefer to keep their personal lives private as much as they can maybe cuz they are real rulers not like the western monarchies.I mean that King Abdullah has the powers and delegation of governance and leadership of the army according to the constitution.

Last edited:
The Royal Family want their official duties and causes to stand out rather than their personal lives. Moreover, I am sure if His Highness Prince Hamzah had wanted, he would have released a written statement about the divorce. As for speculations, they are always everywhere regardless of being rational or irrational. That's why they are called "speculations" which mean feeble arguments . I wish the whole Royal family the best.

As for speculations, they are always everywhere regardless of being rational or irrational. That's why they are called "speculations" which mean feeble arguments . I wish the whole Royal family the best.
Yes,:mellow: maybe you are right. There were even ridiculous rumors about His Majesty's marriage once. :ermm: The more cut-and-dried the better. That was just my viewpoint. :)

Yes, I agree with you in this

But I think because Nur Amira Hashemite that the situation may be different
And announces a divorce so long after it occurs

Both Raiyah 81 and Amoula are correct. The Divorce was performed September 2009, but remained unconfirmed by the Jordanian Royal Court until March 2010. Hope this helps :)

I Am Confused About How Did Prince Hamzah Marry In 2004 While Prince Ali Was Getting Married ? They Actually Married In may 2005 & divorced in sept 2009

I Am Confused About How Did Prince Hamzah Marry In 2004 While Prince Ali Was Getting Married ? They Actually Married In may 2005 & divorced in sept 2009
Hamzah got married in August 2003, the ceremony took place on May 27th 2004.

Back
Top Bottom