Divorce for Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What happened Happened, let's not speculate, I can think of a 100 reason but what's the use, they are divorced and that's it. They are not meant to be together. I really hope he ends up marrying a Jordanian, I mean a Jordanian by origin for a change, since non of the RF members have done that yet :)

:previous: I wasn't aware of this fact - very interesting. Nobody ever married a Jordanian?! What about Alia, Feisal's ex-wife? I thought she was Jordanian! :ohmy:

Really? I had no idea - thanks for answering my question, ML! :flowers: Then Hamzah has no choice: he must marry a Jordanian! :D

well princess noor is princess of jordan, is she not? (p noor asim of jordan)?

well princess noor is princess of jordan, is she not? (p noor asim of jordan)?
She is princess of jordan by birth,born HRH princess Noor Bint Asem bin Naief of jordan. Princess Alia is jordanian . i heard that her parents were jordanian of Syrian origin.
I think cp Hussein is the one who should marry jordanian not Hamzah:ermm:

Last edited:
Wonderful video .. thanks Kuwait !! so sad that they divorced .

Could somebody explain what is the difference between Nikah & Zifaf?

the zifaf is the ceremony , the nikah is when they're officially married according to islamic law , the bride and the groom sign on papers and stuff ;p the nikah and zifaf can happen at the same day , but the zifaf cant happen before the nikah . what im trying to say that the nikah is the official marriage , the zifaf is just celebrations .

She is princess of jordan by birth,born HRH princess Noor Bint Asem bin Naief of jordan. Princess Alia is jordanian . i heard that her parents were jordanian of Syrian origin.
I think cp Hussein is the 1 who should marry jordanian not Hamzah:ermm:
P.Nour by birth yes but not by Origin, the same goes for P.Alia.

Could somebody explain what is the difference between Nikah & Zifaf?
Nikah is to sign the marriage contract according to the Islamic teachings and jordanian law. After it the couple become legally and religiously married .. Zifaf is the wedding celebratioons.

Beautiful wedding and video! :flowers: I just noticed that Noor is left-handed (you can see it when she signs those papers ;)).

P.Nour by birth yes but not by Origin, the same goes for P.Alia.
The same does not go for P. Alia , P. Noor is a princess by birth and by origin , she's a Hashimite : HRH Noor bint asem bin nayef . P. Alia is not a Hashimite she became a princess by marrying prince faisal , P. noor was a princess before getting married .

Why is this video posted here?

Just a question, Amoula: Do you want to say that the Hashemite family is not of Jordanian origin (because they came into the country from the Hedjaz)?

Thanks a lot !!! I saw the whole wedding on TV , you can not imagine how Hamzah was gentle and great ; shaken everyone's hand even the guards . everything in him is King Hussein :) pity his private life started like his father !!

The same does not go for P. Alia , P. Noor is a princess by birth and by origin , she's a Hashimite : HRH Noor bint asem bin nayef . P. Alia is not a Hashimite she became a princess by marrying prince faisal , P. noor was a princess before getting married .
Go back to the Heshemite family tree, hashemites were in Saudi Arabia, Syria and Iraq :)

Why is this video posted here?

Just thought I could share a nice video , I didn't quite understand what you meant by here , do you mean there's a different thread for it ?

Just a question, Amoula: Do you want to say that the Hashemite family is not of Jordanian origin (because they came into the country from the Hedjaz)?
I think the Hashemite family are a special case because they are the ones who founded the Kingdom of Jordan so they are Jordanians .. P Noor and her father are Jordaians by birth.

Last edited:
Go back to the Heshemite family tree, hashemites were in Saudi Arabia, Syria and Iraq :)

My God ! what does this have to do with their divorce , thats ancient history , bottom line is that the NOW are the royal family of jordan !

My God ! what does this have to do with their divorce , thats ancient history , bottom line is that the NOW are the royal family of jordan !
I didn't say it had to do with their divorce don't put words in my mouth please, u asked me why isn't Princess Noor Jordanian by Origin and I answered.

I think it doesn't matter. It's the 21st century now and since the Hashemites founded the Kingdom of Jordan, there's nothing more to add I suppose.

Why don't we move on?

Thanks a lot !!! I saw the whole wedding on TV , you can not imagine how Hamzah was gentle and great ; shaken everyone's hand even the guards . everything in him is King Hussein :) pity his private life started like his father !!
I agree with u xavi .. i saw it too:)

Amoula, her great grandfather is King Abdullah I of Jordan (by his younger son Nayef bin Abdullah). PNoor is from the Jordanian branch of the family, not the Iraqi one.

Amoula, her great grandfather is King Abdullah I of Jordan (by his younger son Nayef bin Abdullah). PNoor is from the Jordanian branch of the family, not the Iraqi one.
I've always thought they were from the Iraqi branch, thank u Veram :)

Back
Top Bottom