The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > King Abdullah's Brothers

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-14-2010, 01:21 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeda2000 View Post
I agree with you Fadel
I personally think it was "politically" arranged.

Old 09-14-2010, 01:46 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amoula View Post
I personally think it was "politically" arranged.
So why do you think they stayed together 5 years after losing the cp title .

Old 09-15-2010, 02:08 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeda2000 View Post
So why do you think they stayed together 5 years after losing the cp title .
I agree with Amoula, I think it was arranged. They didn't stay together 5 years, he lost the title in November 2005, they were divorced in Sep. 2009, so not even 4 years. Anyway, only God knows the truth. I wish them both well.
Old 09-15-2010, 03:36 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
I agree with Amoula, I think it was arranged. They didn't stay together 5 years, he lost the title in November 2005, they were divorced in Sep. 2009, so not even 4 years. Anyway, only God knows the truth. I wish them both well.
He lost his title on November 29,2004 not 2005 .. just 6 months after his wedding
BBCArabic.com | |
Old 09-15-2010, 06:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

I hope he didn't marry for the wrong reason, but you never know. Hopefully his next marriage (if he marries again) will last. I wish them both the best in their separate lives.
Old 09-16-2010, 03:21 PM
Nobility

Please, do not jump into conclusions. Many marriages in today's world ,unfortunately, does not last long. They stayed together for years after losing the 'Crown' title. When it comes to arranged marriages, what is wrong with them? Some couples are matched by friends, some are matched by family, and few are arranged by bus stops. :) As you can easily understand, being matched by someone else is quite common. Arranged does not mean forced.Thank you.
Old 01-15-2011, 07:01 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
I don't think it was arranged in the traditional muslim way, where Bride and Groom have not much to say, but more so that Queen noor gently pushed both sides to do so, being the right thing and wanting her son the Crown Prince to marry right, another similar couple who comes into mind is the Belgian Crown princely couple.
Old 01-16-2011, 11:00 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntie View Post
I don't think it was arranged in the traditional muslim way, where Bride and Groom have not much to say, but more so that Queen noor gently pushed both sides to do so, being the right thing and wanting her son the Crown Prince to marry right, another similar couple who comes into mind is the Belgian Crown princely couple.
That is exactly what I meant by arranged. Noor Being the right choice.
Old 01-17-2011, 02:45 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntie View Post
I am sure that Queen Noor would want her son to marry right -- what mother wouldn't. I just do not believe that Prince Hamzah was gentely pushed into anything as it seemed his decision caught the JRF a bit by surprise. I just wish them both the best in the future, and may they both find happiness in raising their beautiful daughter Haya
Old 01-20-2011, 03:33 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingsofsky View Post
Please, do not jump into conclusions. Many marriages in today's world ,unfortunately, does not last long. They stayed together for years after losing the 'Crown' title. When it comes to arranged marriages, what is wrong with them? Some couples are matched by friends, some are matched by family, and few are arranged by bus stops. :) As you can easily understand, being matched by someone else is quite common. Arranged does not mean forced.Thank you.
You make a great point about arranged marriages. Not all of them end of badly. Some couples wind-up making a great love match.
Old 01-28-2011, 06:05 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fadel Abdullah View Post
I am sure that Queen Noor would want her son to marry right -- what mother wouldn't. I just do not believe that Prince Hamzah was gentely pushed into anything as it seemed his decision caught the JRF a bit by surprise. I just wish them both the best in the future, and may they both find happiness in raising their beautiful daughter Haya
This is correct, as far as I'm concerned. Sometimes things work out in marriages and sometimes they don't. I don't think anyone should assume that Their Highnesses hate each other, there is also a little child involved here, that could be easily hurt. We must always be careful when we express our points of view.
Old 02-24-2011, 08:03 AM
Courtier

I'm quite positive that once divorced, they won't remarry! they must have thought the divorce through carefully, after all.
Old 02-27-2011, 05:16 PM
Gentry

Assuming anyone who gets a divorce hates their ex isn't correct. some couples stay friends as they both reach a point where they decide they're not happy. i hope they both move on since they're both young and deserve to be happy
Old 03-27-2011, 08:07 AM
Royal Highness

I really feel bad for the sweet Noor, she married and became Crown Princess of Jordan with a great future in store, but things didn't turn out to be too rosy. It's hard, in every divorce there is heartbreak.
Old 05-14-2011, 02:16 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd_1 View Post
I'm quite positive that once divorced, they won't remarry! they must have thought the divorce through carefully, after all.
Why shouldn't Hamzah marry again? He is too young to waste his life. (31)
And Noor is too, to be honest.
Old 05-14-2011, 04:22 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Picture of the Month Representative - Denmark
Royal Blogger

It's more likely cd_1 meant that Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor won't marry each other again. It would not be suprising IMO if either one of them remarries considering their age.

PR
Old 05-15-2011, 01:16 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Robijn View Post

It's more likely cd_1 meant that Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor won't marry each other again. It would not be suprising IMO if either one of them remarries considering their age.

PR
but for my opinion prince & princess match each other , but any way it is god want
Old 05-17-2011, 09:40 AM
Administrator

Please note that comments about Noor and Hamzah remarrying other people, have been deleted as speculative and off topic.

Zonk
Jordan Forums Moderator

Old 08-06-2011, 08:10 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi83 View Post
Thanks a lot !!! I saw the whole wedding on TV , you can not imagine how Hamzah was gentle and great ; shaken everyone's hand even the guards . everything in him is King Hussein :) pity his private life started like his father !!
I agree he is so humble. and yes he is another king hussein even in his private life...
Old 05-14-2014, 08:22 AM

Quote:

He lost the title in Nov 2004-