Divorce for Prince Feisal and Princess Sarah: September 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think Petra makes annoucement of events like divorces! I don't remember it was the case of Hamza's divorce ;-)
If it's the FB account of Sara Kabbani from long time so why not to trust it?, I think she's daring the jordanian royal family and made the announcement herself because she was hurt!

Petra never announced any divorce for JRF directly.The divorce news always spread as a rumor. The confermation usually comes through the recent divorced prince CV issued by Petra on his birthday by not mentioning the previous marriage or wife's name. This is exactly what happened with previous divore cases ( prince Faisal & prince Hamzah).

Last edited:
I don't think Petra makes annoucement of events like divorces! I don't remember it was the case of Hamza's divorce ;-)
If it's the FB account of Sara Kabbani from long time so why not to trust it?, I think she's daring the jordanian royal family and made the announcement herself because she was hurt!
Removing the marriage para from Petra's statement is a sign for divorce IMO. At first, they copied PF's personal life part as usuall from previous year statement & later on they/ other source correct it. Any way, it happened before with PF & PS at their first appearance after marriage. If you remember that time petra mentioned her as " Sarah Al-Feisal'" only without the title "HRH princess" which made us believe that she did not get the title & then later on the article was corrected.

Last edited:
Good for him. Onwards and upwards I always say. Out with the old and in with the new.

:lol: omg...
Let's see what happens next...

On a serious note, I wish we could receive reliable info about the JRF from the beginning. Everything starts with contradictory rumours and articles here and there. It happens way too often lately (Pss Iman's marriage saga comes to mind)! :cool:

I dont think the Jordanian Royal Family usually announce divorces so we may be a while before we 'hear' anything official. My information is that they divorced this summer and it has been a couple of months since Prince Feisal was last seen wearing a wedding band so I assume that it is true. I just wish them both the best :)

Are prince feisal and Princess Sarah divorced ?

the question is sarah qabani no longer a pincess ? the article in arabic says sarah kabbani faisal ??? head of generations of peace .. the local media is not reliable/ accurate source ...

Last edited:
If they had kids does she keep her princess title after divorce?

I can hardly say that I am surprised about this! It was just a matter of time because truly what goes around must come around, as simple as that!!!!

Is Princess Sarah Al Feisal still styled as a Princess or does she get back to her prevous status as Sarah Qabani ?

:previous:
I dont think she kept her title after the divorce because petra mentioned her as " Sarah Kabbani Al-Feisal ” during the last Generations For Peace event without ”HRH" or "princess" as usual.

Last edited:
Sarah Kabbani got married recently. I saw some photos for her with her new husband & family on facebook. Any information about him??

Back
Top Bottom