Divorce for Prince Feisal & Princess Alia

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is really sad, and the worst is that Jordanian media hides it.

sooner or later people will know. why to hide it

are you saying that they dont really know that they've divorced?:eek:

not EVERYONE knows, but yea most Jordanians know. Just like what happened with Princess Sumaya and Nasser Joudeh, they got divorced as well and I think this was announced.

not EVERYONE knows, but yea most Jordanians know. Just like what happened with Princess Sumaya and Nasser Joudeh, they got divorced as well and I think this was announced.

Princess sumaya? is she one of prince hassan's daughters?

i didn't know it was announced, i thought she returned to her husband ( Sumya i mean)

Well if it isnt announced that they are divorced in the papers that doesnt mean they are hiding it. Many people do get divorced, and others are aware of it by people mentioning it.

Well if it isnt announced that they are divorced in the papers that doesnt mean they are hiding it. Many people do get divorced, and others are aware of it by people mentioning it.
Yea, this is true.

The media hasn't hidden past divorces so I don't see why they would hide this one.

Divorce is a bad situation espically when children are involuved plus your in the public eye.And the family tries to keep this under wraps were not too many people will know but somehow things get leaked.

Divorce is such a tough situation, I dont think they would like to see that on the newspaper or the media, it is enough what they are going through
My best wishes for Prince Feisal, Princess Alia and their children

in his birthday article in petra they mention only the name of his kids nothing about P.Alia

today I've bought a magazine which had a short interview with princess alia tabaa':
it mentioned that on 15/9/2008 , her birthday, . once she finishe praying a phone rang to wish her happy bthday, it was from a group of children ( from an organization she patrons) . the p. was affected so much that she almost cried. in the interview she said her children are her priority. ( nothing said about divorce or p.faisal ) I think she was strong to continue press interviews in her new situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a reminder, that all speculative posts regarding Prince Feisal's "remarriage" will be deleted without notice. Until we receive official confirmation from the court, its all SPECULATIVE.

in his birthday article in petra they mention only the name of his kids nothing about P.Alia

today I've bought a magazine which had a short interview with princess alia tabaa':
it mentioned that on 15/9/2008 , her birthday, . once she finishe praying a phone rang to wish her happy bthday, it was from a group of children ( from an organization she patrons) . the p. was affected so much that she almost cried. in the interview she said her children are her priority. ( nothing said about divorce or p.faisal ) I think she was strong to continue press interviews in her new situation.
omg what's the name of the magazine and do you know whether it has a website? i really want to read the interview plse :ermm:

don't know if it has site; it's name is Gazal غزل it has nice recent pics of her with Aya and Omar separatly. they last mentioned that the most distinguished things in the princess is her shiness ( shy but humble ) and keeping in touch with school friends.

The divorce is announced!
On petra it said that Princess Alia the daughter of Tawfeek el Tabba'a patronized an event, they didn't say Alia Al-Faisal. This was they stopped the speculations that were going on for a while and announced it in an indirect yet straight to the point way.
here's the link:
http://petra.gov.jo/Artical.aspx?Lng=1&Section=2&Artical=65676

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

yes,i did notice this is why i am against that women take their husband name after the marraige.

I blame it all on the royal palace...In any news like this, once any royal couple decides or settles on a divorce, an announcement should be made to avoid unwanted and unnecessary talk...Talk would only become like a growing snowball full of speculations and rumours from everywhere and it would keep on growning till the announcement is published. I also fully agree with Mademoiselle Lilo in being against women taking their husbands name after marriage, specially if they are well known, it would only increase their pains and put extra obstacles on their way when a divorce takes place afterwards.

:eek: i dont exactly think someones to know if theyll get divorced of not so taking the names is very special and more symbolic also traditions all over the world. i dont think there too big problem there. :angel:

:nonono:As far as I can see from recent photos of Faisal, having aged so rapidly, esp. since his divorce, he is worse off than her! Alia seemed so broken last year after the divorce, yet she is still youthful, attractive and vibrant, and he seems a middle aged pot bellied balding man, who is trying to catch his fading youth with his two hands.

Last edited by a moderator:
:nonono:As far as I can see from recent photos of Faisal, having aged so rapidly, esp. since his divorce, he is worse off than her! Alia seemed so broken last year after the divorce, yet she is still youthful, attractive and vibrant, and he seems a middle aged pot bellied balding man, who is trying to catch his fading youth with his two hands.

Maybe Prince Feisal misses Princess Alia:ermm:

i think that too , for me the last couple that should have a divorce are they :(

i completely agree with you, its amazing to see the princes' appearance has changed soo much since the divorce and yet the princess like you said is looking better than ever, i hope by seeing her this way, he'll live to regret what he's done to her!!!!

Please note that all posts regarding the personalities of Prince Faisal and Princess Alia and how it relates to their marriage and subsequent divorce have been deleted as speculative and malicious.

Responses to such posts will also be deleted.

Please note the following TRF rules:

• Insulting comments about other posters and royals are not permitted. Criticism is acceptable; insults and flames are not. We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Whenever possible, opinions should be based on factual information obtained from reputable sources and should be backed up by references to those sources. The moderators reserve the right to delete posts containing the more fanciful types of gossip and speculation, whether they originate in gossip magazines and websites or are simply fabricated.
  • Threads and posts that violate the rules will be deleted or edited. However, the real-time nature of the board means that moderators may not see the offending posts immediately. We reserve the right to delete or edit posts without notice at any time after they are posted.
  • It is mandatory to comply with instructions posted by the moderators and administrators. Complaints about moderator actions should not be made in the threads; instead, send a private message to the moderator concerned or an administrator. If a moderator deletes or edits one of your posts and you disagree with the action, contact the moderator concerned or an administrator; do not repost deleted material or interfere with moderator edits.
Any and all posts that are mean spirited and speculative will be deleted without notice.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact any of the Jordan mods and/or TRF administrators via PM.

Thank you!

Zonk
Jordans Forum Moderator

Last edited:
The divorce is announced!
On petra it said that Princess Alia the daughter of Tawfeek el Tabba'a patronized an event, they didn't say Alia Al-Faisal. This was they stopped the speculations that were going on for a while and announced it in an indirect yet straight to the point way.
here's the link:
http://petra.gov.jo/Artical.aspx?Lng=1&Section=2&Artical=65676

where does P. Alia lives, now-
is she still a HRH ?
thanx alot-

Back
Top Bottom