The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-28-2008, 08:36 AM

I don't know why but I feel very very sad hearing about their divorce.. They're such a perfect couple..

Old 08-28-2008, 08:56 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nad25 View Post
never thought it would happen to one of king Hussein's children!
P.Feisal is not the first of them. His sister Aisha got divorced in 2006.

Old 08-28-2008, 09:21 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veram98 View Post
P.Feisal is not the first of them. His sister Aisha got divorced in 2006.
Oh my God, i didnt know that she's was divorced as well i wonder why?!
Old 08-28-2008, 10:17 AM
Heir Apparent

Aisha's divorced was announced prublicly IMRIC.

I could be wrong but imo it seems that the King is unhappy with this decision and that is why there has been no public announcement. Moreover, it explains why Alia is still carrying out her usual duties; they don't want the appearance of there being any visible change.
Old 08-28-2008, 12:35 PM
Nobility

I cant believe what im reading i really didnt know that Aisha is divorced too,what is going on??!!! ...

Im glad Alia is still active even after her divorce it cant be easy for her though,after 20years of marriage,i dont know what to think!!!
Old 08-28-2008, 01:09 PM
Heir Apparent

Yes, Nad25. She got divorced back in 2006, it was posted on the board.
Old 08-28-2008, 01:54 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nad25 View Post
I cant believe what im reading i really didnt know that Aisha is divorced too,what is going on??!!! ...

Im glad Alia is still active even after her divorce it cant be easy for her though,after 20years of marriage,i dont know what to think!!!
sometime you just don't know what ppl are thinking nwe may don't know the whole story but PAlia isn't the kind of person you left like that
very sad i am thinking in the children.
Old 08-28-2008, 02:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

I heard the new one used to work in his office.
Old 08-28-2008, 02:48 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi83 View Post
I heard the new one used to work in his office.
has he married her now and why havent they announced? the king might not be happy with this but sooner or later he has to adjust to the fact that she's his new sister-in-law and if her husband is a prince then its only normal that she'll become a princess!!
Old 08-28-2008, 03:36 PM
Heir Apparent

Maybe the king is unwilling to accept the relationship because it began while Feisal was still married to Alia.

Wasn't it Princess Alia who introduced Abdullah and Rania?
Old 08-28-2008, 03:54 PM
Gentry

she was never friends with Princess Alia! and yes they have been officially (despite the fact its wasnt announced publicly, Princess Ayah has confirmed this with me) divorced since April 2008, but have been somewhat seperated for over 9 months.. And up untill now Princess Ayah has not given me confirmation that her father has gotten remarried, and as of what i have seen, none of that has happened!
And as for the fact that some are surprised that Princess Alia still carries on with her duties, i am quite surprised that you think she would leave her duties! she has so many other funcations, activities, organizations and programs off the radar, she works to serve king and country, and does her best to help out as much as possible around the kingdom.. She heads the Promise Welfare Society, which endlessly works towards ending poverty and ensuring that students that deserve to get a higher level of education do so.. She is truly an Angel, before she got married, throught her marriage and now.. and in my eyes from what i see her do, hear P.Ayah talk about it all, and also accompanying her to certain charitable events with P.Ayah.. i find that she trully is the peoples princess and the princess of hearts in jordan as the people call her!

And for the record, i have shown princess ayah these recent posts and she is willing to help answer alot of our questions, so please feel free..
Old 08-28-2008, 04:00 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashmeyeh View Post
she was never friends with Princess Alia! and yes they have been officially (despite the fact its wasnt announced publicly, Princess Ayah has confirmed this with me) divorced since April 2008, but have been somewhat seperated for over 9 months.. And up untill now Princess Ayah has not given me confirmation that her father has gotten remarried, and as of what i have seen, none of that has happened!
And as for the fact that some are surprised that Princess Alia still carries on with her duties, i am quite surprised that you think she would leave her duties! she has so many other funcations, activities, organizations and programs off the radar, she works to serve king and country, and does her best to help out as much as possible around the kingdom.. She heads the Promise Welfare Society, which endlessly works towards ending poverty and ensuring that students that deserve to get a higher level of education do so.. She is truly an Angel, before she got married, throught her marriage and now.. and in my eyes from what i see her do, hear P.Ayah talk about it all, and also accompanying her to certain charitable events with P.Ayah.. i find that she trully is the peoples princess and the princess of hearts in jordan as the people call her!

And for the record, i have shown princess ayah these recent posts and she is willing to help answer alot of our questions, so please feel free..
i am so delighted to hear this about my fave Jordanian princess and so happy to see her out and about carrying on with her duties and am sure there's many more to come all the best for the future princess Alia. i would like to know whether PA will be included in family occasions state visits to jordan made by other royals and so on, basically if she'll have the same level in the royal family as she had when she was alia al faisal!! Also the new woman is she going to take the title of a princess once married and if so will this be announced, thanks nashmeyeh and of course Princess Ayah for all your help in answering our questions.
Old 08-28-2008, 04:35 PM
Courtier

I wish P.Alia all the best and hope that she can continue her work as before and will be in future accepted as a full member of the JRF.
Will she keep the custody of her children?
Old 08-28-2008, 05:14 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veram98 View Post
I wish P.Alia all the best and hope that she can continue her work as before and will be in future accepted as a full member of the JRF.
Will she keep the custody of her children?
Well the twins go and visit P.F atleast everyday, when he is in the country.. P.Omar tries to balances it out and sleeps at his dads on weekends and at home the rest of the week and Vice Versa, as P.Ayah is preparing to go off to university in the UK, she tries to see P.Feisal atleast once a week.. But the children are staying at their home in Sweileh with their mother..
Old 08-28-2008, 05:50 PM
Courtier

Many thanks for the information, nashmeyeh.
Old 08-28-2008, 09:33 PM
Courtier

maybe this is for another thread but, i dont see why peoples think that it just happened out of blue, it couldve been like that for a while since were not in the homes we dont know. she wouldnt have to leave the public lifes because shes still a princess of jordan and shes like lots of other divorced princess in jordan that are still work publicly. theres a lot like Princess fyral, p. noor mother, princess aisha and palia also the own kings mother who all are also divorced. i hope she keeps doing well you can see that she does a lot of work and people like it.
Old 08-29-2008, 05:14 AM
Heir Presumptive

we'll miss princess Aya when she goes to UK. I used to notice that sth is abnormal, in the independence day princess alia was standing alone the last one in the row when the king arrived.
Old 08-29-2008, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashmeyeh View Post

Thank you Nashmeyeh for the information you've shared with us.. As for Princess Alia and the children, may God give you strength and happiness after what you have been through..
Old 08-29-2008, 05:42 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi83 View Post
we'll miss princess Aya when she goes to UK. I used to notice that sth is abnormal, in the independence day princess alia was standing alone the last one in the row when the king arrived.
i've not seen that but its obvious that she'll not have the same level in the family as she did when she was married to the king's brother, it is sad after all these years to see this happening do you have any pics of that day?
Old 08-29-2008, 07:24 AM
Courtier

At the same day she was sitting in the second row (behind the king) instead of next to P. Faisal (first row)

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...News-39616.jpg

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...News-39617.jpg
courtesy Little star