Children of Prince Feisal and Princess Alia: April 2008-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Obviously the school the pair attend is run by Nuns.

Orthodox school, yes they are nuns, we have a lot of christians in Jordan if you don't know.

hmmm look plz dont make it seem like i am anti christain or something and no dont what school they go too and ive seen nuns in alot of JRF pictures just thought ill ask

Amoula was providing you with a piece of information, she obviously thought you may not of known.
How can you get from her message that she seems you are an anti christian.

Amoula was providing you with a piece of information, she obviously thought you may not of known.
How can you get from her message that she seems you are an anti christian.

the way she said it but nvm thank for ur information and I thought the twins were older hmm o well

twilight I like to be direct. Since yesterday, you have been implying different things for different members of the family. And one can easily induce your ideas about JRF from your comments on other forums or blogs. You don't have to repeat that you don't hate Queen Raina or you aren't anti christian or something. Of course you don't hate her Majesty as you don't know her in person. When it comes to christian Jordanians, we don't care if you are against them. They are an inseperable part of the country. So you don't have to say sorry after implying something in a way even children can figure out.

Obviously the school the pair attend is run by Nuns.
Orthodox school is very popular in Jordan it is one of the strongest schools here, even muslims attend it. High level Jordanian Personnel who are now in the Gov are graduates of this school.

twilight I like to be direct. Since yesterday, you have been implying different things for different members of the family. And one can easily induce your ideas about JRF from your comments on other forums or blogs. You don't have to repeat that you don't hate Queen Raina or you aren't anti christian or something. Of course you don't hate her Majesty as you don't know her in person. When it comes to christian Jordanians, we don't care if you are against them. They are inseperable part of the country. So you don't have to say sorry after implying something in a way even children can figure out.
ok for u to assume anything is on u. and tthink iam allowed a opinion.

w
Orthodox school is very popular in Jordan it is one of the strongest schools here, even muslims attend it. High level Jordanian Personnel who are now in the Gov are graduates of this school.
That is right .. not only in jordan, in many other arab countries they are the best and many muslims attend such schools .What is the problem?

Hello everyone, it has been a long time since posting but busy with exams and all..
Would like to clarify P.Ayah's situation, as many are asking.
About 4 weeks ago P.Ayah was at P.Sara and P.Aisha's sports day at their school Amman Baccalaureate School (of which P.Ayah is an Alumni/Graduate). She participated in the Family/Staff 100m Sprint and something happened where she fell and landed on her knee.
She tore her ACL and Meniscus and her left knee and was told she needed surgery. After looking for many doctors they were referred to an amazing doctor in Madrid Spain. She had her operation on the 19th of May and is currently in Madrid in recovery and physical therapy for her knee.
And since I last spoke to her and as seen on her twitter, the twins have come to visit her while she is in recovery. I think that will be able to sum up everything that everyone is asking about!! :D

Thank you for the information nashmeyeh. I hope she will completely recover and feel better than ever before very soon.:flowers:

Hello everyone, it has been a long time since posting but busy with exams and all..
Would like to clarify P.Ayah's situation, as many are asking.
About 4 weeks ago P.Ayah was at P.Sara and P.Aisha's sports day at their school Amman Baccalaureate School (of which P.Ayah is an Alumni/Graduate). She participated in the Family/Staff 100m Sprint and something happened where she fell and landed on her knee.
She tore her ACL and Meniscus and her left knee and was told she needed surgery. After looking for many doctors they were referred to an amazing doctor in Madrid Spain. She had her operation on the 19th of May and is currently in Madrid in recovery and physical therapy for her knee.
And since I last spoke to her and as seen on her twitter, the twins have come to visit her while she is in recovery. I think that will be able to sum up everything that everyone is asking about!! :D

Thanks and hope she will recover soon ; she seems to enjoy her time in Spain with her beloved family :flowers: and CP and Princess of Spain

I wish her a speedy recovery
Do family all in Spain with her? >> Prince Faisal?

Glad to see that princess ayah has returned home to Jordan! she was saying how much she missed it and needed to be around and with her people! even if on crutches :D

no prince Faisal was not with her in spain. infact, i think he got married a few days after the incident

Glad to see that princess ayah has returned home to Jordan! she was saying how much she missed it and needed to be around and with her people! even if on crutches :D
Thank you for the information nashmeyeh. :flowers: It is always nice to see The Princess at home. :)

Nashmeyeh, how long is it going to take until she fully recovers? Any idea? I hope she won't miss the whole summer! :)

well from what i can understand the recovery period for a complete acl tear is 6 - 12months, but she is healing well and doing her physiotherapy everyday.. they told her she could be walking without crutches within a month or so and running within 3.. her volleyball for instance will take her 4 months until she can play again.. her jiu jitsu will take her 9.. and wake-boarding will take a year or so before she can get back on track with her sports...
Cant wait to see her walk in to a room with out the brace on her leg and without her crutches!!

wow mashallah she is so active and has many hobbies; "jiu jitsu"

well from what i can understand the recovery period for a complete acl tear is 6 - 12months, but she is healing well and doing her physiotherapy everyday.. they told her she could be walking without crutches within a month or so and running within 3.. her volleyball for instance will take her 4 months until she can play again.. her jiu jitsu will take her 9.. and wake-boarding will take a year or so before she can get back on track with her sports...
Cant wait to see her walk in to a room with out the brace on her leg and without her crutches!!
I hope she will recover faster than she expects.:flowers: We need her here in Jordan:)

did you see twins twitter messages , they're so obsessed with Justin Bieber, it's so awkward.

Very nice pic .. Do you know when and where it was taken?

oh mashallah they are tall ! I wonder are they in the same class ? some people prefer twins to be separated in school ..

Back
Top Bottom