Children of Prince Feisal and Princess Alia: April 2008-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
how could u tell she lost a lot of weight?
Anyway is Prince Hussein Merza, P.Alia's son? Mashallah he's very handsome! how old is he?

firstly her face looks thinner! and secondly he is around 27... born feb 12 1981..

firstly her face looks thinner! and secondly he is around 27... born feb 12 1981..

He can't be princess Alia's sone, she was only married to Faisal for 20 odd years or so...

princess Alia bint al HUssein is his mother.

Are you talking about Princess Alia, Faisal's ex, or did King Hussein have a daughter prince Faisal?

The mother of Prince Hussein Mirza is King Hussein's eldest daughter Princess Alia (bint al Hussein = "daughter of Hussein"), not Prince Faisal's ex.

Ahh that explains it, thanks:D, I thought the conversation was about the son of Princess Alia, (omar I think he is called) the ex of faisal, I couldn't understand if they were married 20 years how could their son be 28 years old...

they have grown so much. MashAllah. they are very beautiful, taking after their mother ;)

I dont know much about Prince Feisal"s family. Can you please tell me which one is Prince Omar??

first row, the second from right (with the light brown/dark blonde hairs).

Her mum has same thoub.

Back
Top Bottom