Baby girl for Prince Hashem & Princess Fahdah: Princess Hala - April 6, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Huda

Heir Presumptive
City
Riyadh
Country
Saudi Arabia
Princess Fahda gave birth to a baby girl today April 6th and was named princess Hala:flowers:

MABROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

News from Petra

Mabrook

Congrats to the proud parents:)

What a surprising news!!!Congratulations to the family:flowers:

Woooooow, This is great news!!!
MUBARAK TO the couple, Mashallah!!
So it's hala bint Hashem, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

:) :)

WOw...this is fantastic news...so Noor will become a grandmother twice this month! This is great for the whole family.

Congrats...:flowers:
Maybe now we will see Fahdah more often...:rolleyes:

i really expected it i dont know why
and im really really happy
mabrook!

Congratulations to the couple!
I guess I expected Hamzah and Noor's baby to make his/her debut first, particularly since I didn't know about Rym and Fahdah's pregnancies. Hala is a pretty name and one that's not common in the JRF.

HALA
Usage: Arabic Other Scripts: هالة (Arabic)
Means "halo around the moon" in Arabic. This was the name of a sister-in-law of the Prophet Muhammad.

All the best to the family:flowers:

Congrats to the couple, does anyone have any pictures of this couple i've hardly seen her.

Theres been a really big baby boom this year.

Wow- what a suprise- two shocker babies from Jordan! I'm a little suprised that we hadn't heard of either of them- but I know they didn't make announcements- it's just that you guys tend to know everything! Her name, Hala, has such a beautiful meaning- "halo around the moon".
I hope we get to see the little one soon- with a father as incredibly handsome as Hashem, and a pretty enough mother, I'm sure she'll be cute!

Congratulations to the new parents, to Queen Noor, (I'm certain overwhelmingly overjoyed- one new grandbaby, a step-grandbaby, and another grandbaby only a short way away- most grandmothers would collapse with excitement!), and to the rest of the family on their new arrival.

what suprising news. Congrat's to the couple. Beautiful name.Its a common name in Saudi & middle-eatern countries

Congratulations to the couple. I hope there are pictures soon.

Congratulations to the proud parents, Hala is a vey beautiful name! :flowers:

The JRF has many surprises in stock, we can safely say this was the year of Jordanian Baby Boom! ;) :)

WAW!! that's wonderful news, congratulations to the parents.Ilike the name very beautiful. :flowers:

Last edited:
Congrats to the proud parents & their families. The JRF is full of surprises this year!

Congratulations to the proud parents.

Congratulations to prince hashem and princess fahdah

Wonderful....
The wedding ceremonie of Fahda and Hashem was on 15 april and they have a child on 6 april. very romantic

Wow! Congratulations to the couple!

I can't help feeling that they are still very young to start a family.

Gee, babies are popping out everywhere in the JRF. Really great that all these little ones will be so close in age. Congrats to the family!!!

Congrats to Prince Hashem and family! And yes...Happily , a new generation of Royal is popping out all the world around!

Vanesa.:flowers:

formal announcement

Amman / April 6 / Petra / Royal Hashemite Court issued a statement
announcing the birth of the Princess Royal, daughter Hala Hashem,
which reads as follows :
The name of God the Merciful

Royal Hashemite Court is pleased to announce that His Royal Highness
Prince Hashem Bin Al-Hussein and Her Royal Highness Princess Fahda
Hashem has blessed with a baby today, Friday, in fact, the 18th of the
first month of spring 1428 AH corresponding to April 6, 2007 AD 84
females they call it the halo of God Qarah appointed for her parents.
The Royal Hashemite Court expresses its sincere congratulations and
blessings to their Royal Highnesses Prince Hashim, Princess Fahda
Bmolodthma stones, to ask God Almighty to preserve precious and
Princess Iklaha into care within the confines of her parents and the
auspices of the Hashemite family dean of the Hashemite House of His
Majesty King Abdullah II Bin Al Hussein keepers God pastors

mabrook:wub: congratulations:lol:

magnik said:
HALA
Usage: Arabic Other Scripts: هالة (Arabic)
Means "halo around the moon" in Arabic. This was the name of a sister-in-law of the Prophet Muhammad.

All the best to the family:flowers:

wow, i love the meaning of the name. Arabic names are just so meaningful and i think that's what makes them more beautiful.

a toast to Prince Hashim and Princess Fahdah, to Princess Hala, and to the rest of the Jordanian RF who have been showering us with surprises. :flowers:

Joumana said:
Wonderful....
The wedding ceremonie of Fahda and Hashem was on 15 april and they have a child on 6 april. very romantic

Exactly they didn't waste any time.

CONGRATULATIONS

On your baby girl.

baby-014.gif
rubberduckie.gif

Congratulations. I didn't know PHashem and wife was expecting a baby. The baby's name is beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom