Baby girl for Prince Hashem & Princess Fahdah: Princess Hala - April 6, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CONGRATULATIONS to another memeber of the Jordan Royal family... Baby boom in this family.......Wonderful. ANy chance PRINCESS HAya is next? BY the way. Just love....love....love.....the name of the new Princess Hala. Great name .... Sounds prefect for her. All the best to the new parents.... Again may they be blessed with many more. The late King would be proud!!!!!

congrats to the happy family...:)

Congratulation to the new parents and the newborn baby girl!

and Haalah Bent Hashem is first grandchild of Queen Noor!!!

Congratulation to the new grandmother!!!

Last edited:
wow where I was !! it is really suprising news but I am very very happy for prince Hashem he is cute father for sure Congratulations to him and to princess Fahadah I wish that we will see a picture for the little princess with her father very soon or we will see her with her grandmother wow I can't wait .

Congratulations and best wishes for the happy family!!

Many congrats to Prince Hashem & his family =)

CONGRATULATIONS!:flowers::flowers::flowers:
Wow this is really baby boom spring in Jordan :wub:

:flowers: Congratulations to Prince Hashem and Princess Fahdah :flowers:

Mabrook to the PH and PF upn the newest addition to their family. :ROFLMAO: May Allah keep them save and ensure that their lives are filled with happiness. In sha' Allah :flowers:

I am a bit late to notice this new arrival in the JRF

Mabrook

Congrats to the parents and the new granny Queen Noor (it must be great to get two little grand daughters in the same month!)

A late Congratulations to Prince Hashim and Princess Fahdah on their new baby daughter Princess Haalah Bint Hashim born on Friday April 6, 2007 The Hashemite Royal Court announced it on April 7 2007.:flowers:

Congrats to the new parents and to the new grandmother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom