Baby Girl for Prince Hamzah & Princess Noor: Princess Haya - April 18, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rama

Commoner
City
birut
Country
Lebanon
hi,, it's a very nice news p.hamzah and p.noor got a baby girl her name is haya... god bless them ..

Baby Girl for Prince Hamzah & Princess Noor - April 18, 2007

ÇáÇÎÈÇÑ

Princess Noor gave birth tonight to A healthy baby girl, their highnesses named her Princess Hayah :wub: :wub: :wub:

Congratulations for the couple and may Allah protect the Baby :)

AMeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!

My heart is JUMPING!!! I am soooooo happy for them :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

What wonderful news!

Congratulations to the couple and their families!

Pretty name. I can't wait to see a picture of her.

Will we see a picture of her? We haven't of Hashem and Fahdah's baby, nor of either of Ali and Rym's children. And Noor's pregnancy was never even announced.

However, I'm sure the baby is adorable, and congratulations to the new parents!

congratulations to the couple :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congradulation For Queen Noor,
Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor
New Baby: PRINCESS HAYA
16.gif
4.gif
1397_2006-11-29_1_5.gif
1397_2006-11-29_6.gif

Wow! Mubarak to Hamzah and Noor, I'm so pleased for them! I'm glad she's finally had the baby, it seemed like an age since we found out she was pregnant.

I'm surprised by the name, aside form the fact it's very similar to Hala, which I must admit I don't like, I would have thought they would go for something different. It must get confusing with so many people with the same name in one family!

:flowers: Congratulations to Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor :flowers:

Congratulations to Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor!
Happy Birthday Princess Haya!

Mabroook!

I thought it would be a boy, but a little girl is just fine.
I like the name. I hope the little princess takes a bit after her aunt Haya (plus her parents, of course).

Congratulations!! I hope see pictures.

Congratulations to prince Hamzah and princess Noor , wishing them all the happiness with their little princess. Alf mabrooooook :flowers: :flowers:

WOW! It is a girl. Congratulations to prince Hamzah, princess Noor and queen Noor.

wow! queen Noor is a proud grandmother too two young princesses.two in one month.

how sweet another little princess!!
Congratulations to the parents:flowers: and to the new grandma Qnoor;)

yea!! another addition to the family..so now, 3 royal babies in 2 months? Ali's - Abdullah, Hashem's - Hala and Hamzah's - Haya...wow QNoor must be a supergranny!! n I m sure these little royals will be bestfriends, esp Hala and Haya..imagine QNoor calling these precious girls...ooooooowh.....btw..the name HRH Princess Haya al-Hamzah and HRH Princess Hala al-Hashem sounds really fine, and they rhyme too!!

Last edited:

Congratulations to the Parents and the proud Queen Granny! :flowers: :wub:

Be very welcomed, Princess Haya!!!!

Vanesa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom