Baby Girl for Prince Hamzah & Princess Noor: Princess Haya - April 18, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Hamzah's daughter is called Haya
Prince Hashem's is called Hala.
What's with all the H's?

I wonder if the new Princess Haya is named after Hamzah's half-sister or was there someone else in the JRF with the same name?

Humera said:
What's with all the H's?

I wonder if the new Princess Haya is named after Hamzah's half-sister or was there someone else in the JRF with the same name?

My thoughts exactly.

Humera said:
What's with all the H's?

LOL H is good, very good :ROFLMAO:
awwwww

They put the news in Prince Hamzah's official website , here you go...
Untitled Document
I wish we cud see pics of the baby, I wanna see how she looks like, May God protect her and bless her :)

Last edited:
wow, welcome to the world Princess Haya (the second!)

Hala and Haya...hmm, Princess Haya sounds like she was the twin born late. hee hee. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: Alf Mabrook to PH and PN may Allah s.w.t. bless their lives with happiness, peace and success!!! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :wub: :wub: :ROFLMAO:

WELCOME TO THE WORLD LITTLE HAYA!!!!!:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
CONGRATULATIONS TO PARENTS AND GRANNY!

Wow, Congrats to the family! If she could have waited three more days, the baby would have shared a birthday with me.:flowers:

Humera said:
What's with all the H's?

could be using their fathers first letter of his name Hussein

Congratulations to the proud parents and
Welcome to little Princess Haya!

One thing is certain - Princess Haya will certainly not have lack of playmates. With so many babies born to Fordanian Royal Family, the Palaces are going to be very noisy. :)

Last edited:
I think it's a bit strange that Hamzah and Noor named their daughter after Haya because she (Dubai Haya) didn't invite queen Noor for her wedding. Haya also always say that she didn't have mother, just a father.

Last edited by a moderator:
dazzling said:
could be using their fathers first letter of his name Hussein

no, the *h* in hussein is a different one to the *h* in hashem or haalah or haya. :)

congrats! :flowers:

Congratulations to Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor on their new bundle of joy.:wub: I did read that The Hashemite Royal Court announced on April 7, 2007 that Prince Hashim and Princess Fahdah had a daughter named Princess Haalah Bint Hashim who was born on Friday April 6, 2007 in Amman Jordan.:flowers:

tippygurl said:
yea!! another addition to the family..so now, 3 royal babies in 2 months? Ali's - Abdullah, Hashem's - Hala and Hamzah's - Haya...wow QNoor must be a supergranny!! n I m sure these little royals will be bestfriends, esp Hala and Haya..imagine QNoor calling these precious girls...ooooooowh.....btw..the name HRH Princess Haya al-Hamzah and HRH Princess Hala al-Hashem sounds really fine, and they rhyme too!!
Actually tippygurl, the little princesses will be known as HRH Haya bint Hamzah and HRH Hala bint Hashem and not Al-Hamzah and Al-Hashem as this is only for wives , for non arabic speakers bint( means daughter of) .

Last edited:
Hi Everyone this is my first post :flowers:. I was wondering if Petra News announced the birth yet? I can't find it. Don't they usually announce all the Royal births in Jordan?

good news:wub:
just wondering about the name too, it sounds a bit strange to me; K.abdullah named his daughter (Iman) same as his half sister, his son (hashem) same as his half brother, and now hamzah same as his half sister (haya) :wacko:
well, the're all one big family after all;)

Itzimane said:
Hi Everyone this is my first post :flowers:. I was wondering if Petra News announced the birth yet? I can't find it. Don't they usually announce all the Royal births in Jordan?

yes if u check the first few posts u will see that it was.

Congratulations to prince Hamazah and princess Noor , Haya lovely name , it is amazing there are two new little princess (Hala and Haya ) in the Jordan royal family lovely .

Congrats to the new parens Queen Noor must be soo happy

I think haya is wonderful name ....

Wow..two grandaughters for Queen Noor in just a month...:flowers: ..This is so wonderful!!!...The Queen must be over the moon about this and very busy doting her two little angels.....Congratulations to Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor and I am soooo happy for Queen Noor for her having a grandaughter again...

Mubarak!!! to Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor that they have baby girl called Princess Hayah!! Also Mubarak to the granma Queen Noor!!

I just search on internet news today.

Name after her half aunty Princess Haya?? and

By the way, I did not know that Prince Hashem and his wife Princess Fahdah Mohammed, had a baby girl called Princess Haalah bint Hashim, born Friday, 6 April 2007 in Amman, Jordan.

Mubarak to Prince Hashem and Princess Fahdah!!!!

2 little Princesses for granny Queen Noor!!

thanx tessaweer!!

oo thanx tessaweer..in all the excitement i forgot about the appropriaty of the names and formal adresses of the royal bundles of joy..:wub:

congratulation prince hamzah , haya is very nice name.
but i think it would be very cool if the baby her name is noor, like her grandmother and her mother:)

I don`t know where is the problem>>>>>>>>>
Isn`t there another names to name the new baby "Noor,Haya,..................."
Really I love Princess Haya but this little baby deserve to has her private ,unique name in the family

woooooooo, it's so exciting news! Congratulations to the adroble couple!

Congratulations! A new baby is born ina Royal family! I'm very pleased for this baby boom...besides, all these babies are dolls! :wub::wub::flowers:

Vanesa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom