The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #1  
Old 02-17-2016, 01:57 PM
Rossina's Avatar
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: *****, India
Posts: 5,615
Baby boy for Prince Feisal & Princess Zeina ,Prince Abdullah: February 17th,2016

Prince Feisal & princess Zeina were blessed with a baby boy named Abdullah. Baby prince Abdullah was born today & here is the royal court statement:
ˆƒا„ة ا„أ†باء ا„أرد†Šة - ا„أ…Šر فŠص„ ˆا„أ…Šرة زŠ†ة Šرز‚ا† ب…ˆ„ˆد أس…Šا‡ عبدا„„‡
Congratulations to Prince Feisal & princess Zeina .
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-17-2016, 04:41 PM
sancakli70's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ludwigsburg, Germany
Posts: 1,234
Congratulations to the couple🎊🎉
__________________

__________________
Allah (c.c.) bless the Jordanian Royal Family
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-17-2016, 05:10 PM
Blog Real's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Posts: 1,696
Congratulations to the couple.
__________________
Acclamation Manuel II of Portugal: 6 May 1908
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-17-2016, 05:23 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 5,316
Wow! For Prince Faisal I expected rather first grandchild than another child!
I hope a boy will be healthy!
Congratulations!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-17-2016, 05:44 PM
Rossina's Avatar
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: *****, India
Posts: 5,615
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
Wow! For Prince Faisal I expected rather first grandchild than another child!
I hope a boy will be healthy!
Congratulations!
Me too. Both are blessings from GOD & sure makes/will make him happy
Like father like son, the late king Hussein had children even after the birth of his first grandchild. Prince Hashem, Princess Iman & princess Raiyah are all younger than prince Hussein Mirza.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-17-2016, 05:58 PM
Countessmeout's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: alberta, Canada
Posts: 5,188
I see no reason he wouldn't be healthy. 52 is not all that old (Albert of Monaco was 56 when the twins were born). Besides it is the mother's age that may affect a baby, and Zeina was said to be in her early to mid thirties when they married in 2014.

Congrats to the parents and the rest of the family
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-17-2016, 09:09 PM
Rossina's Avatar
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: *****, India
Posts: 5,615
Jordan Times:
Prince Feisal, Princess Zina welcome baby boy | Jordan Times
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-18-2016, 01:57 PM
sancakli70's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ludwigsburg, Germany
Posts: 1,234
Photo posts by the queen on her official account https://www.instagram.com/p/BB708Rghru8/
__________________
Allah (c.c.) bless the Jordanian Royal Family
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-18-2016, 03:47 PM
Rossina's Avatar
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: *****, India
Posts: 5,615
Quote:
Originally Posted by sancakli70 View Post
Photo posts by the queen on her official account https://www.instagram.com/p/BB708Rghru8/
Lovely family pic
Quote:
@queenrania ألف مبروك عبدالله لسمو الأمير فيصل وزوجته الأميرة زينة- يتربى بعزكم

#الأردن #حب_الأردن
Congratulations to my wonderful brother in law, Prince Feisal and, his wife, Princess Zina! An adorable addition to the family!

#Jordan #LoveJO
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-18-2016, 05:32 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 5,316
Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
I see no reason he wouldn't be healthy. 52 is not all that old (Albert of Monaco was 56 when the twins were born). Besides it is the mother's age that may affect a baby, and Zeina was said to be in her early to mid thirties when they married in 2014.
Are you sure? (i am not suggesting that something will surely happen, God forbid!)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paternal_age_effect

Remember that for example autism spectrum disorders cannot be detected in prenatal screening; their symptoms are visible later in life, not just after birth.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-18-2016, 05:37 PM
Mademoiselle Lilo's Avatar
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: T/H, Morocco
Posts: 7,491
welcome to the world Prince Abdullah.
congratulations to the parents.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-18-2016, 05:53 PM
Countessmeout's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: alberta, Canada
Posts: 5,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
Are you sure? (i am not suggesting that something will surely happen, God forbid!)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paternal_age_effect

Remember that for example autism spectrum disorders cannot be detected in prenatal screening; their symptoms are visible later in life, not just after birth.
Autism is not a good example. No one knows the cause of it, or the effect a father's age may have on it. Small control group studies have been done. There are still people who think it is because of vacines, others diet, others so on and so on.

Same with other studies that have only recently started being done. There is a slight increase in numbers, for men over 55. The reality is the more medical research is done, the more open doctors are. Before doctors warned mothers not to have babies after 40 saying the risks were high. That age has been bumped up closer to 45 in later years.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-18-2016, 06:07 PM
Rossina's Avatar
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: *****, India
Posts: 5,615
Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
Autism is not a good example. No one knows the cause of it, or the effect a father's age may have on it. Small control group studies have been done. There are still people who think it is because of vacines, others diet, others so on and so on.

Same with other studies that have only recently started being done. There is a slight increase in numbers, for men over 55. The reality is the more medical research is done, the more open doctors are. Before doctors warned mothers not to have babies after 40 saying the risks were high. That age has been bumped up closer to 45 in later years.
If you observe the photo published by queen Rania you will notice that both the Parents & baby are enjoying good health. They all look very happy .. GOD bless them.
I think 52 is not an old age to have a healthy baby.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-18-2016, 06:23 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 5,316
Physical physical characteristics: a small chin, slanted eyes, poor muscle tone, a flat nasal bridge, a single crease of the palm, and a protruding tongue due to a small mouth and relatively large tongue

- visibles at once for an experienced obsterician - are "characteristic" for Down syndrome (which is a genetic disorder), not for autism: autistic child looks just like any average child -only observing his/her behaviour you can see that he/she has a serious problem with communication and social interactions.

I repeat once more: I do not suggest anything.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-18-2016, 06:37 PM
Rossina's Avatar
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: *****, India
Posts: 5,615
For me the only problem is his elder children`s ages. They may not be happy with the arrival of their little new brother . As you know prince Feisal have four children:
Princess Ayah (26 years old) who is already married & may have her own kids soon.
Prince Omar (22 years old)
The twin princesses Aisha & Sara (18 years old)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-20-2016, 06:38 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week team Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: ---, Portugal
Posts: 10,704
Well we know Faisal will have more children with Zeina. Congratulations to the couple. I would prefer they had choosen other name, many Abdullahs in the family.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-20-2016, 08:10 AM
Rossina's Avatar
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: *****, India
Posts: 5,615
Quote:
Originally Posted by salma View Post
Well we know Faisal will have more children with Zeina. Congratulations to the couple. I would prefer they had choosen other name, many Abdullahs in the family.
Well, the way he treats his nephew prince Hashem bin Abdullah shows that he really wishes to have younger kids.
When PF & Sarah's marriage ended with no children i thought he changed his mind ,but it seems not. GOD bless little prince Abdullah
Regarding the name i think it is a logical choice & also nice from Feisal to Name his child after his elder brother. Prince Ali & prince Ghazi did the same
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-20-2016, 08:50 AM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 5,316
I think the same: Prince Ali also has a son named Abdullah.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-20-2016, 09:16 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week team Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: ---, Portugal
Posts: 10,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossina View Post
Well, the way he treats his nephew prince Hashem bin Abdullah shows that he really wishes to have younger kids. When PF & Sarah's marriage ended with no children i thought he changed his mind ,but it seems not. GOD bless little prince Abdullah
Regarding the name i think it is a logical choice & also nice from Feisal to Name his child after his elder brother. Prince Ali & prince Ghazi did the same
He and Sarah had many problems but with Zeina he found his perfect partner.
Well I think there are more names in the family there are enough Abdullah, Zein...
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-20-2016, 09:21 AM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 5,316
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossina View Post
When PF & Sarah's marriage ended with no children i thought he changed his mind ,but it seems not.
In what he changed his mind?
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Marriage of Prince Feisal & Zeina Lubadah: January 4, 2014 xavi83 King Abdullah's Brothers 69 02-20-2016 08:23 AM
Prince Rashid and Princess Zeina: Current Events 1 Humera Royal House of Jordan 50 02-02-2016 05:48 PM
Baby Boy for Princess Marie and Prince Joachim: May 4, 2009 nulle30 Prince Joachim, Princess Marie and Family 342 05-28-2009 11:20 PM
Princess Rym gives birth to baby boy - Prince Abdullah: March 19, 2007 lil Monkey King Abdullah's Brothers 108 04-08-2007 02:25 PM




Popular Tags
akhenaten albania ascot 2016 austria belgian queen mathilde belgian state visit to japan best gown september 2016 best hat best outfit birthday coup d'etat crown princess mary crown princess mary fashion crown princess victoria daytime fashion denmark duchess of cambridge duchess of cornwall daytime fashion duke of cambridge family fashion poll jewels killing king abdullah ii king carl gustaf and queen silvia king willem-alexander lists member introduction monarchy new zealand norway november 2016 october 2016 picture of the week prince charles prince harken in canada princess eugenie fashion princess marie princess mary princess mary casual style princess mary daytime fashion princess mary fashion princess mary hats princess sofia princess stphanie's fashion & style queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen margrethe queen mathilde queen maxima queen maxima casual wear queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima hats queen maxima style queen rania queen rania fashion queen silvia rohan family september 2016 state visit succession sweden the duchess of cambridge casual wear the duchess of cambridge daytime fashion the duchess of cambridge fashion the duchess of cambridge hats tiara uae wildlife


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:02 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017
Jelsoft Enterprises