Ali and Rym: their backgrounds and future roles

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iman said:
dose anybody know if Rym had other relationships before her marriage ??????

Princess Rym was 34 years old when she meets Prince Ali. She was not 14. So i think that is normal that she had other relationships before marriage.

so no body heard any love story about her before her marriage , i mean she was popular worked for CNN , if she had any relationship we expect to hear about it ,

i don't know a lot about her i saw her on CNN i never thought that she is the one for PAli...:rolleyes:

Is it true that Princess Rym is biracial?

iloveabujalilah said:
is it true that Rym is older than Ali , when is her birthday ????????????

dose anybody know if Rym had other relationships before her marriage ??????

do you think Rym will get pregnant soon after Jalilah ?

we don't know when is her birthday its like a secret :confused: we know that she was born on 1969 so she is 6 years older than PA , i don't know if they have any common things Ali and Rym seem a very opposite couple ...

i don't know if Rym had any other relationships , but i think sh ewas very busy at her work covering wars , so i don't think she had any serious relationships , but who knows :rolleyes:

nayeli0016 said:
Is it true that Princess Rym is biracial?

Princesse Rym has a father from algeria, a mother from croatia, a grand ma from armenia.

Wow! So she isn't only biracial but multiracial for that matter.
A biracial person refers to someone who has parents from two different races. Eurasians for example, are individuals of European and Asian descent.

Hallo to everyone,

I want to know what Princess Rym do in Jordan?
Does she have a job of does she stay at home?
Maybe someone out Jordan can tell us about it.

Thanks in advance.

She works with the royal film comission of jordan, which prince Ali is in charge of. And she also produced a tv show which highlighted jordanian short films. I think i saw her on a local show promiting the one mentioned above.
Hope this helps

jordan_frist said:
She works with the royal film comission of jordan, which prince Ali is in charge of. And she also produced a tv show which highlighted jordanian short films. I think i saw her on a local show promiting the one mentioned above.
Hope this helps

Sounds great. I also wondered the same thing. It would have been hard to stay at home after years of working for CNN.

Well it's great that she's working at least in some media related capacity.

jordan_frist said:
Hope this helps

Thanks for the answer :) .
Do you know the name of the site of the royal comission of Jordan and/ or the site of any tv show she did produced?

jordan_frist said:
Hope this helps

thank you for the info , i think Rym will have more important role in Jordan if the others give her the chance :confused:

Bluebelle, can you tell us more about Rym's mother? Is she famous in Croatia? What's her name and what is she doing?

Bluebelle, can you tell us more about Rym's mother? Is she famous in Croatia? What's her name and what is she doing?
I have no idea who she is.. i searched for rym in our online newspapers even in some women magazine that feature few royal pages every week and there's no mention of her.
I wonder how her parents met?
I know a documentary aired few years ago here (during Iraq war)about Croatian women who married Arab men and were currently living in Iraq.I know there are some married in Syria and in countries like that.
Those men from Arab countries usually studied /went to college here in former Yugoslavia,even Jordanians did and that's how they usually met.The reason they studied here is because we were all part of a Non-Aligned Movement.
Non-Aligned Movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

from Cnn:
BRAHIMI: Oh, I'm a mix. I am half Algerian and half Croatian and I have a bit of other blood here and there. I have a grandmother that's Armenian. So it's...

I have some new info...it seems Rym's mother is half Croatian and half Armenian.
Salah Brahimi, who was born in Egypt in 1965, has an ascendency which includes a mother of Croatian origin and a grandmother of Armenian origin (and who was married to grandfather Milan Bacic, a former Commander of the Royal Military Court of King Peter of Yugoslavia).
Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salah_Brahimi"
Salah is Rym's brother.
It is possible that Jalilah has dominant genes from her great-grandfather, yeah that would be weird but it could be :lol:

it is so weird that they have such personal details on wiki,someone from the family must have put it up.The last user which edited wiki page was sbrahimi,so it must've been him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom